1. Where is estate of Harry and his wife, Kittredge, located in 1983?
2. What is the name of the estate of Harry and Kittredge?
3. In Omega I, what two ghosts does Harry say haunt the island?
Snowman Dryer and Augustus Farr.
4. In Omega I, the novel jumps from 1983 to 1984. Harry is flying from New York to where?
5. Harry writes that he has two autobiographies, one of which is over 2,000 pages long, and the other is how many pages?
6. Harry returns to the evening in Maine during Omega II; how long does he say his father was involved with trying to kill Castro?
This section contains 4,572 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)