|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: The Bay of Pigs, May 1960 - April 1961, Miami. Chapters 11-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, Chapter 5, what does Kittredge talk to Harry about as they go for a walk alone?
(a) How she feels about Harry.
(b) The duality of people's psyches into Alpha and Omega.
(c) Her real feelings about Hugh.
(d) Her theory on evolution.
2. Who does Harry have a strong sense that Kittredge is in the Vault with in Omega XII?
(a) Arnie Rosen.
(b) Christopher Masen.
(c) Augustus Farr.
(d) Dix Butler.
3. In Part IV, Chapter 26, what does Harry go to with Porringer?
4. Who does Harry lose his virginity to?
5. Kittredge has a strong reaction to Harry's letter about the prostitute and the philosophy of Alpha and Omega. What is her reaction?
(a) Annoyance and an unfinished anecdote.
(c) Joy about his understanding of the philosophy.
(d) She vows revenge, and tells him to stop seeing the prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't the body in Omega VIII be positively identified as Hugh's?
2. What story does Harvey tell Harry in Part II, Chapter 6, about an East German baby?
3. In Omega X, what is revealed about Kittredge and Hugh from the CIA agent?
4. What is revealed about Libertad in Part IV, Chapter 30 that is very surprising?
5. What does Harry think about the stories that Dix Butler tells the American girl he picks up from the nightclub?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)