|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: MONGOOSE, 1961-1963: Miami, Washington, Paris. Chapters 11-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kittredge write back in reply to Harry's first letter?
(a) She begs him to come home.
(b) She tells him to leave her alone.
(c) She tells him to send real news.
(d) She asks him to send her some pictures.
2. In Omega XII, what does Harry have trouble with at the Moscow border?
(a) His waterlogged passport.
(b) His burned passport.
(c) His missing passport.
(d) His ripped up passport.
3. In Omega X, what is revealed about Kittredge and Hugh from the CIA agent?
(a) Kittredge killed Hugh.
(b) Kittredge had been seeing Hugh without Harry's knowledge.
(c) Kittredge is not who she says she is.
(d) Kittredge had Hugh murdered.
4. Harry reads the transcripts from the stewardess and her friend; who does he find out she was spending her weekends with in Las Vegas?
(a) John F. Kennedy.
(b) Dean Martin.
(c) Frank Sinatra.
(d) Bing Crosby.
5. In Part I, Chapter 12, Harry is assigned to D.C. after training; what is the name of the filing room he is sent to work in?
(a) The Rat House.
(b) The Snake Pit.
(c) The Rabbit Hole.
(d) The Shark Tank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Harry's father want Hugh to be for Harry?
2. What does Hunt say the Cuban mentality depends upon?
3. Who gave Allen Dulles a coded go-ahead for Cuba?
4. What is the other name for Camp Peary where Harry continues his training?
5. In the second transcript from the stewardess, who does Harry learn that she begun an affair with and now that person sends her lots of roses?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)