|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: MONGOOSE, 1961-1963: Miami, Washington, Paris. Chapters 11-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Harry forced to take to a party he is attending with the Soviets, a woman he describes as a spinster?
(a) Nancy Waterston.
(b) Mary Watson.
(c) Nellie Wells.
(d) Natalie Wellington.
2. What is revealed about Libertad in Part IV, Chapter 30 that is very surprising?
(a) She once was a conjoined twin.
(b) She used to be a man.
(c) She is in love with Harry.
(d) She's really from America.
3. What is Harry 1/8 of from his mother?
(a) Sioux Indian.
4. What does Harry send Kittredge as a present in Part IV, Chapter five?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A brooch.
(c) A necklace.
5. Harry reveals that he has begun an affair with his colleague Sherman's wife; what is her name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hugh discover after checking with his contacts at the Soviet Desk in Part IV, Chapter twenty-one?
2. Why does Harvey tell Harry he is in trouble after he tapes his interview in Part II, Chapter 13?
3. How many other agents are being inducted into the CIA when Harry is inducted?
4. Whose letters does Harry invite Dix to read with him for fun?
5. Part Six, Chapter thirteen, recounts a conversation between Kennedy and who?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)