|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: MONGOOSE, 1961-1963: Miami, Washington, Paris. Chapters 11-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Hugh and Kittredge call their large house that they buy on the Chesapeake?
(a) The Keep.
(b) The Ranch.
(c) The Farm.
(d) The Stable.
2. Whose letters does Harry invite Dix to read with him for fun?
(d) Arnie Rosen's.
3. Harry begins to do better at St. Matthew's in Chapter 4; what college does he get accepted to?
4. In Part I, Chapter 8, Harry discusses his education in his tactical and historical classes; he learns about governmental languages, messages, and what?
(a) Morse Code.
5. Where is Harry being sent in Part III, Chapter one, which is a small area but he will learn a lot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Station Chief in Mexico City who is causing Hunt problems?
2. Who does Harry believe Chevi is in love with?
3. What does Harry ask Hunt for during their lunch in Washington to help him overthrow Castro?
4. What does Harry write about in his first letter to Kittredge?
5. In Part IV, Chapter 29, who asks Hunt if they can meet Nardone and he tells them no?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)