|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: The Bay of Pigs, May 1960 - April 1961, Miami. Chapters 31-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Harry's friend who he invites to go out for a drink with and Dix Butler ends up hitting on his wife?
(a) Freddie McCann.
(b) Bill Harvey.
(c) Augustus Farr.
(d) Arnie Rosen.
2. Where does Harry say the company lands when they can no longer land in Trinidad during the invasion?
(a) The Bay of Cows.
(b) The Bay of Goats.
(c) The Bay of Sheep.
(d) The Bay of Pigs.
3. Harry is depressed in Part V, Chapter thirty-five, after his breakup with who?
4. Harvey gives Harry several names of contacts he wants him to track down; how does the first contact feel about Harvey?
(a) Is scared of him.
(b) Hates him.
(c) Loves him.
(d) Doesn't know who he is.
5. What does Harry learn from Harvey that is now in London in Part II, Chapter 6?
(a) The Raceroom.
(b) The Cloakroom.
(c) The Frontroom.
(d) The Backroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hunt rooting for during the election in Part V, Chapter thirty-one?
2. Who successfully tapped the PCU?
3. In Part II, Chapter 8, Dix takes Harry to a cellar bar where two men are chained up; what happens to these men?
4. What is the name of the General who comes to visit Harry in Part II, Chapter 5?
5. What is the name of the exile who is added to Harry's team in Part V, Chapter thirty-eight?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)