Omega-I - Omega VII
1. Where is estate of Harry and his wife, Kittredge, located in 1983?
(c) New York.
2. What is the name of the estate of Harry and Kittredge?
(a) The Keep.
(b) The Place.
(c) The Rose.
(d) The Grove.
3. In Omega I, what two ghosts does Harry say haunt the island?
(a) Dryer Augustus and Farr Snowman.
(b) Augustus Dryer and Snowman Farr.
(c) Snowman Dryer and Augustus Farr.
(d) August Snowman and Dry Farr.
4. In Omega I, the novel jumps from 1983 to 1984. Harry is flying from New York to where?
(a) New Zealand.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. Harry writes that he has two autobiographies, one of which is over 2,000 pages long, and the other is how many pages?
(a) 180 pages.
(b) 200 pages.
(c) 280 pages.
(d) 80 pages.
6. Harry returns to the evening in Maine during Omega II; how long does he say his father was involved with trying to kill Castro?
(a) Four years.
(b) Two years.
(d) Three years.
This section contains 4,572 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)