Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two ways of life according to "E.&O.E."?
(a) Old and new.
(b) Fun and dull.
(c) Primitive and sophisticated.
(d) Scary and safe.
2. How does the narrator describe hate in "The Idols of the Tribe"?
(c) A blessing.
3. What does the poet of "The Idols of the Tribe" believe is in every society?
(a) A Hitler figure.
(d) An unheard voice.
4. Who is Abraham Lincoln's mother in "Abraham Lincoln of Rock Springs Farm"?
5. What day is it in the poem "Rho"?
(b) New Years Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Tapestries of Time," what do the common people not dream about?
2. Who does Tolson list in "Tapestries of Time" as being a tyrant?
3. In "The Idols of the Tribe," how many points does a road meet at?
4. How does the narrator of "The Idols of the Tribe" describe the black god?
5. Which language's alphabet does Tolson use in Alpha to Mu?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)