|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will the narrator in "Beta" never be censored?
(a) His art is free.
(b) He won't shut up.
(c) He is married to the mayor.
(d) He has money.
2. What is the name of the child that is born in "African China"?
(b) Wu Shang Jr.
(c) Ling Tsu.
3. Whose march will continue, according to "Tapestries of Time"?
(a) Global man.
4. Who is the narrator's mother in "Libretto for the Republic of Liberia"?
5. What tyrant does the narrator mention in "A Long Head to a Round Head"?
(a) Louis XI.
(c) Charles the Great.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Long Head to a Round Head," what is intriguing about the animals?
2. In "Epsilon," what is the worst thing an artist can receive?
3. Where does "Alpha" take place?
4. In "The Idols of the Tribe," what does the fool do?
5. Where is the art in "Beta"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)