|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "E.&O.E." stand for?
(a) Edgar and Oliver Ewelle.
(b) Errors and omissions excepted.
(c) Ears and orthopedics excellence.
(d) Errors and out-takes excellent.
2. In "Libretto for the Republic of Liberia," who is the narrator's brother?
(b) The sun.
3. In "The Idols of the Tribe," how many points does a road meet at?
4. What animal is in "A Long Head to a Round Head"?
(a) A cow.
(b) A dog.
(c) A lion.
(d) A camel.
5. What artist did the Curator teach Black Diamond about?
(b) Van Gogh.
6. Who is the "Libretto for the Republic of Liberia" dedicated to?
(a) Queen Shiraz.
(d) Marion Joyfield.
7. In "Omicron," what is the temperament of the artist?
8. What does the narrator in "Beta" claim you can explore art with?
(a) Your toes.
(b) Your tongue.
(c) Your hair.
(d) Your elbows.
9. According to "Omicron," what is the school of the artist?
(d) The church.
10. Who is Rufino Lauglin?
(a) A teacher.
(b) The M.C.
(c) A painter.
(d) A cook.
11. What does the poet of "The Idols of the Tribe" believe is in every society?
(a) A Hitler figure.
(c) An unheard voice.
12. Where is Timbuktu?
(b) South Africa.
13. What does man continually do according to "Tapestries of Time" during the Golden Age?
14. What do the African warriors in "The Idols of the Tribe" do?
15. What should the viewer of art never doubt according to "Delta"?
(a) The aritst.
(b) The inks used.
(c) Their interpretation.
(d) The history of art.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is art to the curator in "Gamma"?
2. What does "ex" stand for in "Beta"?
3. What religion was celebrated in Timbuktu?
4. Where does the poem "Sigma" take place?
5. Whose criticism does not count in "Omicron"?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)