|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the white god in "The Idols of the Tribe" eat?
2. According to the narrator of "Libretto for the Republic of Liberia," who will God save the souls of?
(b) All men.
(c) White men.
(d) Black men.
3. In "Epsilon," what is the worst thing an artist can receive?
(a) A paint set.
(b) A round of applause.
(c) A nod of approval.
(d) An award.
4. Who does the poet compare the people of Liberia to?
5. How does the narrator describe the Nordic god in "The Idols of the Tribe""?
6. What war influences Tolson in "Tapestries of Time"?
(a) Spanish American War.
(b) Vietnam War.
(d) Gulf War.
7. Who does the Golden Age occur with?
8. Whose march will continue, according to "Tapestries of Time"?
(a) Global man.
9. What does the Curator think about Hideho Heights in "Xi"?
(a) He thinks he is genuine.
(b) He is a fake.
(c) He loves his work.
(d) He is indifferent.
10. Who is Rufino Lauglin?
(a) A painter.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A cook.
(d) The M.C.
11. Where does "Alpha" take place?
(a) A gallery.
(b) A castle.
(c) A desert.
(d) A kitchen.
12. Who is the "Libretto for the Republic of Liberia" dedicated to?
(b) Queen Shiraz.
(c) Marion Joyfield.
13. What artist did the Curator teach Black Diamond about?
(d) Van Gogh.
14. How does the narrator of "The Idols of the Tribe" describe the yellow god?
15. What religion was celebrated in Timbuktu?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is culturally empty compared to Liberia according to "Libretto for the Republic of Liberia"?
2. In "The Idols of the Tribe," how many points does a road meet at?
3. What should the viewer of art never doubt according to "Delta"?
4. What animal is in "A Long Head to a Round Head"?
5. In "The Idols of the Tribe," what does the fool do?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)