|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sonnets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the bones of the man and snake left behind in "The Ballad of the Rattlesnake"?
(a) The field.
(b) The swamp.
(c) The desert.
(d) The forest.
2. What does the historian want to know in "A Primer for Today"?
(a) The future.
(b) Who the last ten presidents were.
(c) Whether change happens fast or slow.
(d) What happened to JFK.
3. When does the town of fathers meet?
(a) July 4th.
(b) June 4th.
(c) March 6th.
(d) September 8th.
4. What does the white man tell the black man to forget in "Andante Sostenuto"?
5. Who is Crispus Attucks?
(a) A theif.
(b) A band.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A martyr in the American Revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tolson say forgetting is akin to in "Andante Sostenuto"?
2. What is the town logo in "The Town of Fathers"?
3. What does the Malay claim in "The Blindness of Scorn" put people on the attack?
4. What is the weather like in "The Mountain Climber"?
5. What does Tolson claim in "Dark Symphony" that the black man has less of then white men?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)