|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dark Symphony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of an historic place Tolson visits in "Rendezvous With America"?
(a) Empire State Building.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
(d) Eiffel tower.
2. What is Frederick Douglas famous for being?
(a) A doctor.
(b) An abolitionist.
(c) A musician.
(d) A painter.
3. Who is Crispus Attucks?
(a) A theif.
(b) A martyr in the American Revolution.
(c) A band.
(d) A doctor.
4. Who is Stokowski?
(a) A painter.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A composer.
5. Who does the farmer in "Old Man Michael" blame for his bad crops?
(a) The weather.
(b) The workers.
(d) His ex-wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the poet describe the people that flock to America in "Rendezvous With America"?
2. Who is Louis Brandeis?
3. What religion is Louis Brandeis?
4. In "Larghetto," what has the black man not contributed to?
5. What is the town logo in "The Town of Fathers"?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)