|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What president is mentioned in "The Dictionary of the Wolf"?
2. What is the man in "A Hamlet Rives Us" doing during the poem?
c) Expressing joy.
3. In "If You Should Lie to Me," who is the narrator speaking to?
a) His mother.
b) His son.
c) His lover.
d) His brother.
4. What does a teacher teach his students in "The Gallows"?
5. What does love equal in "If You Should Lie to Me"?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
This section contains 251 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)