|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fugitive Poems.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does the narrator of "Babylon" express?
2. In "African China," who is Big John?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A dancer.
(c) A gigolo.
(d) A bouncer.
3. Who is Abraham Lincoln's mother in "Abraham Lincoln of Rock Springs Farm"?
4. What is the name of the child that is born in "African China"?
(a) Wu Shang Jr.
(d) Ling Tsu.
5. What color is the object the craftsman in "Damascus Bride" makes?
(c) Black and white.
(d) Purple and green.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does the craftsman in "Damascus Bride" make?
2. What does Tolson claim in "Dark Symphony" that the black man has less of then white men?
3. Who fought in Halicarnassus?
4. What animal is in "A Long Head to a Round Head"?
5. Where do the workers in "The Shipwright" feel they are citizens of?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)