Quiz: Rendezvous With America to Fugitive Poems
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is La Guardia's ethnic background?
2. What do the African warriors in "The Idols of the Tribe" do?
3. Why does the bartender judge the narrator in "An Ex-Judge at the Bar"?
a) He doesn't drink scotch.
b) He killed a black soldier in the Flanders Field.
c) He has no manners.
d) He hit a woman.
4. What is Frederick Douglas famous for being?
a) A musician.
b) A doctor.
c) An abolitionist.
d) A painter.
5. In "The Ballad of the Rattlesnake," what are the sharecroppers doing?
a) Telling stories.
b) Working in the...
This section contains 245 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)