|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Scoop Lankford, when did conditions finally improve in the prison?
(a) When the rioting started.
(b) When the war started.
(c) When Truman took office.
(d) When the WPA started.
2. Where did Blackie Gold spend his childhood?
(a) An orphanage.
(b) A military post.
(d) A boarding school.
3. What about modern America mystifies Diana Morgan?
(a) America's involvement with Vietnam.
(b) The widespread use of drugs.
(c) The election of Richard Nixon.
(d) Those who ignore poverty.
4. What was Paul Draper's occupation during the 1930's?
5. Why does Robin Langston think his family was unaffected by the Depression?
(a) Black communities were not affected by the Depression.
(b) They never had money to begin with.
(c) Theirs was the most popular restaurant in town.
(d) They never bought on credit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an implement that interviewers in The March say was used to disperse marchers?
2. What did the Chicago Worker's Alliance protect against?
3. Where does Reed's father want Reed to go for his post-graduate vacation?
4. What did Slim Collier's father do before the Depression?
5. To whom did Myrna Loy send her infamous wire?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)