|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What product did Benton manage after the Depression?
(a) The Boston Globe.
(d) Corn Flakes.
2. Where did some vets stay in Washington, DC during the Bonus March besides the Hoovervilles?
(a) They occupied federal buildings.
(b) The slept in front of the White House.
(c) They set up tents in the National Mall.
(d) They slept in train stations.
3. Why did Martin DeVries hate Roosevelt?
(a) Roosevelt attacked the free market system.
(b) Roosevelt tried to pack the court.
(c) Roosevelt came from money.
(d) Roosevelt got America into World War II.
4. As he entered his later years, what term did Roosevelt use to describe himself among aides?
(b) The indispensible man.
(c) King Frank.
(d) The poor public servant.
5. Who does Myrna Loy suspect of being the force behind her inability to meet FDR?
(a) Martin Dies.
(b) Eleanor Roosevelt.
(c) Louis B. Mayer.
(d) Harry Truman.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what assertion does David Kennedy say he disagrees regarding Roosevelt?
2. What issue does Stanley Kell surprisingly support?
3. Besides attempting to change the makeup of the Supreme Court, what Roosevelt decision does James Farley say alienated people in the administration?
4. How did strike organizers in Detroit finally stop scabs from coming?
5. What legendary artist of the twentieth century directed The Cradle Will Rock?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)