|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5: The Fine and Lively Arts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Billy Green credit with his success in business?
(a) His father.
2. At the end of High Life, what does Judy blame for the Depression?
3. What entertainment did Sally Rand invent?
(a) The knock-knock joke.
(b) The penny arcade.
(c) The fan dance.
(d) The Charleston.
4. What is the name of the sketch programs Neil Schaffner performed in troupes across the country?
(a) Penny entertainments.
5. How old was Ed Paulson when he took to the road?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Three o'Clock in the Morning, Wilbur Kane's mother was bitter about the invasion of what?
2. Why did C. Wright Patman push for the impeachment of Hoover's Treasury Secretary?
3. What recollection does Diana Morgan have that draws tears from her?
4. As described in The Farmer Is the Man, how did a mob respond to a judge who was foreclosing on homes in Iowa?
5. Where did Harburg work before the Depression?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)