One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5: The Fine and Lively Arts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Arthur Robinson do before entering the financial markets?
(a) He was a war correspondent.
(b) He was an actor.
(c) He was a tobacco picker.
(d) He was a school teacher.
2. In 1930's Appalachia, what does the KKK assist in setting up?
(a) Progressive political rallies.
(b) Town hall meetings.
(c) Church raisings.
(d) UMW locals.
3. According to Dr. David J. Rossman, what did psychoanalysis not acknowledge regarding patient distress in the 1930's?
(a) Parental fixations.
(b) Anxiety attacks.
(d) External stimuli.
4. What is the name of the sketch programs Neil Schaffner performed in troupes across the country?
(b) Penny entertainments.
5. Corn farmers often switched to what agricultural product in the midst of the Depression?
Short Answer Questions
1. What safety practice do coal companies refuse to implement for fear of slowing production in the 1930's?
2. What did many of Arthur Robinson's friends say was the only reason to have money?
3. What popular American novel did Jack Kirkland adapt into a successful play?
4. What does Jimmy Partland say is the importance of a job?
5. What product did Benton manage after the Depression?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)