Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rallying.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the family have to cope with in regard to the situation with Wallace and his brain tumor?
(b) A strong sense of humor.
(c) A large river of denial.
(d) No support.
2. Jen thinks that _______ are the best gatherings she knows about, along with getting together at the bedside of a dying person.
(a) Church services.
3. Does Jen have a boyfriend at this particular time in the book?
(a) Sort of.
(c) She has several.
4. What is the occupation of Jen when the story first begins for the reader, though it is said she is bad at this on her own?
(b) Bank teller.
(c) House cleaner.
5. What does Jen do as she is settling into bed as she realizes her pillow is getting dirty?
(a) Throws up.
(b) Throws the cat at the wall.
(c) Burns her pillowcase.
(d) Prays for her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Jen to let her know that everything in the surgery went well and that Wallace was resting comfortably?
2. Who is the person that first hears Wallace stumble in order to think of a word?
3. Whose parents died of a double suicide ten years previously, which may explain a lot about this character?
4. While there are times when Jen enjoys the shows that the Burn Outs provide for the town, most of the time they make her _____________.
5. The doctors find a brain tumor in the _________ area of the brain, which is frustrating to Wallace as a writer.
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)