|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say the Librarian can never do since she has no mind?
(a) She can never remember him.
(b) She can never need him.
(c) She can never love him.
(d) She can never miss him.
2. What does the narrator ask the Librarian to do for him when he is finished reading skulls?
(a) Wake him up.
(b) Bring him home.
(c) Make him breakfast.
(d) Make him some coffee.
3. What does the narrator buy while in the park?
(b) A balloon.
(d) A cigar.
4. Where does the shadow tell the narrator they're going?
(a) To the barracks.
(b) To the Watchtower.
(c) To the Pool.
(d) To the Woods.
5. Why don't the Librarian and the narrator talk on the way to the Power Station?
(a) There's no need to talk.
(b) They are worried someone will hear them.
(c) The Librarian is still angry that they narrator decided to go against her will.
(d) They have run out of things to say to each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day is it when the narrator and the chubby girl finally arrive in the subway system?
2. What does the narrator compare his world to while climbing through the escape route in Chapter 29?
3. What does the Librarian compare the warmth of the narrator's hand to?
4. Which author does the narrator NOT say he likes to read at dinner?
5. What does the narrator want to do in light of the situation?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)