Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator eat with his beer at the beer hall after buying his new clothes?
(b) A pretzel.
(c) A burger.
2. What does the narrator's shadow say he can't do?
(a) He can't breathe.
(b) He can't leave.
(c) He can't walk.
(d) He can't talk.
3. At the end of the book, why does the narrator say he has to stay?
(a) He has responsibilities.
(b) He has to save the Librarian.
(c) He is afraid of the exit.
(d) He has grown to love dreamreading.
4. What does the Librarian say is the key to finding her mind?
(a) The Gatekeeper.
(b) The skulls.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The accordion.
5. How many men does the narrator first see when he looks out the window to where the men are digging the hole?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator call on the telephone at the beginning of Chapter 37?
2. Where does the chubby girl say she wants to go with the narrator when the reach the subway at the end of Chapter 29?
3. Why doesn't the Librarian want the narrator to go to the Power Station?
4. Where does the narrator think it might not be bad to end his life?
5. What does the shadow call the role of the Dreamreader in his discussion of the loss of mind at the end of Chapter 32?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)