Short Answer Key
Chapter 1, Elevator, Silence, Overweight | Chapter 2, Golden Beasts
1. Is the narrator going up or down in the elevator at the beginning of the story?
He isn't sure.
2. What does the narrator count while in the elevator at the beginning of Chapter 1?
The coins in his pocket.
3. What does the narrator notice about the woman that he follows down the corridor?
She is chubby.
4. What time of year does the narrator say it is at the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. What event makes the beasts all stop what they are doing and move simultaneously in one direction in Chapter 2?
The blowing of the horn.
6. What did the Gatekeeper say he was when showing the narrator his arsenal at the end of Chapter 2?
Chapter 3, Rain Gear, INKlings, Laundry | Chapter 4, The Library
1. What does...
This section contains 3,232 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)