1. Is the narrator going up or down in the elevator at the beginning of the story?
2. What does the narrator count while in the elevator at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. What does the narrator notice about the woman that he follows down the corridor?
4. What time of year does the narrator say it is at the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. What event makes the beasts all stop what they are doing and move simultaneously in one direction in Chapter 2?
This section contains 5,262 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)