|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34, Skulls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator say the smoke comes from?
(a) The Eastern Woods.
(b) The Apple Grove.
(c) The Southern Hill.
(d) The Worker's Quarter.
2. What does the narrator realize has hurt him when he wakes up at the beginning of Chapter 16?
(a) A beast.
(b) The winter.
(c) A skull.
(d) The sun.
3. What does the narrator want to do when he arrives at the Library in Chapter 34?
(a) He wants to have dinner.
(b) He wants to begin dream reading right away.
(c) He wants to go for a walk.
(d) He wants to talk to the Librarian.
4. What does the Professor use the paperclips for?
(a) To keep away the INKlings.
(b) To occupy his hands.
(c) To leave a trail.
(d) To keep his aura magnetized.
5. What does the narrator notice about the girl in the car in front of them while on their way back to the Professor's lab?
(a) Her bracelets.
(b) Her shoes.
(c) Her shirt.
(d) Her earrings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator immediately notice when he returns to his apartment?
2. What does the narrator realize he'll continue to produce at the beginning of Chapter 27?
3. What does the narrator tell the Gatekeeper about his shadow at the end of Chapter 24?
4. What was supposed to happen on the 2nd at noon?
5. What does the narrator believe after he's slammed into the rock slab at the beginning of Chapter 23?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)