|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Holes, Leeches, Tower.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Junior and Big Boy do to the narrator, saying they have no choice?
(a) They castrate him.
(b) They slice his abdomen.
(c) They shave off his hair and cut his scalp.
(d) They gouge his eyes.
2. Why does the narrator say, following the chubby girl's line of thinking, that the two of them will have to help her grandfather?
(a) Because they are the only friends he has.
(b) Because all three of them are good people.
(c) Because if they don't, the Factory will get the data.
(d) Because if they don't, they will end up feeling guilty.
3. What does the narrator tell the librarian to comfort her at the end of Chapter 18?
(a) She is not alone.
(b) Her mother must have missed her.
(c) Nothing is her fault.
(d) She is the best friend he's got.
4. What time of year does the narrator say it is at the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. What is the second book the narrator reads towards the end of Chapter 15?
(a) The Red and the Black.
(d) Spring Torrents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Gatekeeper say he was when showing the narrator his arsenal at the end of Chapter 2?
2. What was supposed to happen on the 2nd at noon?
3. What does the narrator notice about the woman that he follows down the corridor?
4. What does the chubby girl say her grandfather can do for the narrator in regards to his wound?
5. What do the scientists compare the mind to in explaining the use of his consciousness to the narrator in Chapter 11?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)