|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Bracelets, Ben Johnson, Devil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the dead beasts?
(a) They are thrown into the Pool.
(b) They disappear.
(c) They are burned.
(d) They are left outside the Wall.
2. What does the narrator make of the librarian's appetite at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) He is worried she doesn't spend enough money on food.
(b) He doesn't understand why women always seem to be on a diet.
(c) He thinks it's a little disgusting.
(d) He isn't surprised, given her frame.
3. What time of year does the narrator say it is at the beginning of Chapter 2?
4. What does the narrator say may be the signal to put physical pain out of mind?
(a) Ben Johnson.
(c) Pretty girls.
5. What was supposed to happen on the 2nd at noon?
(a) The program was supposed to be cancelled.
(b) The world was supposed to end.
(c) The data was supposed to reshuffle itself.
(d) The program was supposed to detonate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tree did the girl see outside her window while in the hospital?
2. What does the Colonel give the narrator to help nurse him back to health?
3. Why does the narrator say he has no intention of turning in his Calcutec qualifications in Chapter 11?
4. Where does the narrator put the skull he's received from the old man?
5. What does the narrator's shadow come to the storeroom to get as an excuse to see the narrator in Chapter 10?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)