|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Bracelets, Ben Johnson, Devil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator make of the librarian's appetite at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) He isn't surprised, given her frame.
(b) He thinks it's a little disgusting.
(c) He is worried she doesn't spend enough money on food.
(d) He doesn't understand why women always seem to be on a diet.
2. The skull from which the narrator is supposed to read the first dream in Chapter 6 is from what animal?
(a) An INKling.
(b) A bear.
(c) A horse.
(d) A unicorn.
3. What kind of watch is Junior wearing?
(a) A Swatch.
(b) A Breitling.
(c) An Omega.
(d) A Rolex.
4. Where does the Librarian live?
(a) Beside the Clock Tower.
(b) Beside the Old Bridge.
(c) In the Industrial Quarter.
(d) In the Worker's Quarter.
5. What object does the Gatekeeper use to make his point to the narrator that the Wall is perfect in Chapter 10?
(a) A shovel.
(b) A sliver of wood.
(c) An axe.
(d) A nail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the old man working on in Chapter 3?
2. Where does the narrator fall asleep at the end of Chapter 14?
3. What does the narrator say may be the signal to put physical pain out of mind?
4. What does the Colonel say will become of the narrator's feelings for his shadow in Chapter 8?
5. What does the old man say the future will be in Chapter 5?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)