|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Bracelets, Ben Johnson, Devil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator get home from the old man's office at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) On foot.
(b) On a bus.
(c) In a taxi.
(d) On the subway.
2. What does the narrator say may be the signal to put physical pain out of mind?
(a) Ben Johnson.
(c) Pretty girls.
3. What does the Colonel give the narrator as winter approaches in Chapter 14?
(a) A winter coat.
(b) Winter boots.
(c) Winter gloves.
(d) A winter hat.
4. What does the librarian ask for in return for a favor at the library in Chapter 7?
(a) Chinese take-out.
(b) Ice cream.
(d) A kiss.
5. What do the scientists compare the mind to in explaining the use of his consciousness to the narrator in Chapter 11?
(a) A peach.
(b) A lemon.
(c) An apple.
(d) A watermelon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the old man working on in Chapter 3?
2. Which variety of unicorn does the librarian say is the more tranquil variety?
3. What does the Gatekeeper say the narrator will see if he climbs the Watchtower?
4. Why does the narrator say, following the chubby girl's line of thinking, that the two of them will have to help her grandfather?
5. Who calls and wakes the narrator up while he is sleeping after finishing his shuffling?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)