|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Frankfurt, Door, Independent Operants | Chapter 14, Woods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of watch is Junior wearing?
(a) A Swatch.
(b) A Rolex.
(c) A Breitling.
(d) An Omega.
2. How does the narrator get home from the old man's office at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) On a bus.
(b) On the subway.
(c) In a taxi.
(d) On foot.
3. The narrator begins Chapter 5 with a lengthy discussion about the quality of which object?
(a) A sofa.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A skull.
(d) A knife.
4. What does the old man say the future will be in Chapter 5?
5. Why does the narrator say he has no intention of turning in his Calcutec qualifications in Chapter 11?
(a) He can't imagine doing anything else.
(b) The pay is so good.
(c) He feels called to do his job.
(d) He doesn't mind the bureaucracy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Librarian live?
2. What does the narrator first encounter on his map-making investigations?
3. What does the narrator count while in the elevator at the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. What is the old man working on in Chapter 3?
5. What does the Colonel say will become of the narrator's feelings for his shadow in Chapter 8?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)