|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Frankfurt, Door, Independent Operants | Chapter 14, Woods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator make of the librarian's appetite at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) He is worried she doesn't spend enough money on food.
(b) He thinks it's a little disgusting.
(c) He doesn't understand why women always seem to be on a diet.
(d) He isn't surprised, given her frame.
2. Who calls and wakes the narrator up while he is sleeping after finishing his shuffling?
(a) The girl in pink.
(b) The librarian.
(d) The Professor.
3. What object does the Gatekeeper use to make his point to the narrator that the Wall is perfect in Chapter 10?
(a) A shovel.
(b) An axe.
(c) A nail.
(d) A sliver of wood.
4. Which variety of unicorn does the librarian say is the more tranquil variety?
(a) The Greek variety.
(b) The Chinese variety.
(c) The Indian variety.
(d) The Russian variety.
5. What does the narrator use to call up the End of the World?
(a) A program-reversal pattern.
(b) An eye-shifting pattern.
(c) A sound-cue pattern.
(d) A spoken-word pattern.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of year does the narrator say it is at the beginning of Chapter 2?
2. What does the librarian ask for in return for a favor at the library in Chapter 7?
3. Where does the woman tell the narrator that he'll find her grandfather's lab?
4. How does the narrator get home from the old man's office at the beginning of Chapter 7?
5. What do Junior and Big Boy drink while visiting the narrator?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)