|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Frankfurt, Door, Independent Operants | Chapter 14, Woods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does the Gatekeeper use to make his point to the narrator that the Wall is perfect in Chapter 10?
(a) An axe.
(b) A nail.
(c) A sliver of wood.
(d) A shovel.
2. How does the narrator get home from the old man's office at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) On foot.
(b) On a bus.
(c) In a taxi.
(d) On the subway.
3. Is the narrator going up or down in the elevator at the beginning of the story?
(a) He isn't moving.
(b) He isn't sure.
(c) He is going up.
(d) He is going down.
4. Which variety of unicorn does the librarian say is the more tranquil variety?
(a) The Greek variety.
(b) The Russian variety.
(c) The Indian variety.
(d) The Chinese variety.
5. What does the librarian ask for in return for a favor at the library in Chapter 7?
(a) Chinese take-out.
(c) A kiss.
(d) Ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Gatekeeper use to pierce the narrator's eyes in Chapter 4?
2. What group does the narrator belong to in Chapter 3?
3. What time of year does the narrator say it is at the beginning of Chapter 2?
4. Who calls and wakes the narrator up while he is sleeping after finishing his shuffling?
5. What does the narrator use to call up the End of the World?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)