|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Frankfurt, Door, Independent Operants | Chapter 14, Woods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Gatekeeper say he was when showing the narrator his arsenal at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) A criminal.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A hunter.
(d) A blacksmith.
2. What does the Colonel give the narrator as winter approaches in Chapter 14?
(a) Winter gloves.
(b) A winter coat.
(c) A winter hat.
(d) Winter boots.
3. What does the woman ask the narrator to put on at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) A rubber suit and goggles.
(b) A gas mask.
(c) A pair of sunglasses.
(d) A tie.
4. What topic of conversation makes the narrator uncomfortable in Chapter 5?
(a) The old man's sex drive.
(b) His own sex drive.
(c) The INKlings' sex drive.
(d) The old man's granddaughter's sex drive.
5. What does the narrator notice about the woman that he follows down the corridor?
(a) She talks a lot.
(b) She is chubby.
(c) She is loud.
(d) She doesn't smell good.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of year does the narrator say it is at the beginning of Chapter 2?
2. What does the narrator's shadow come to the storeroom to get as an excuse to see the narrator in Chapter 10?
3. Where does the woman tell the narrator that he'll find her grandfather's lab?
4. What is it about the poster of Frankfurt at the supermarket that makes the narrator uneasy?
5. What does the Colonel say will become of the narrator's feelings for his shadow in Chapter 8?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)