|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Appetite, Disappointment, Leningrad | Chapter 10, The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the old man working on in Chapter 3?
(a) Scent technology.
(b) Comparing skeletons.
(c) Diving technology.
(d) The mammalian palate.
2. Which variety of unicorn does the librarian say is the more tranquil variety?
(a) The Indian variety.
(b) The Russian variety.
(c) The Chinese variety.
(d) The Greek variety.
3. What does the Colonel say will become of the narrator's feelings for his shadow in Chapter 8?
(a) He will realize that it's for the best.
(b) He will understand soon.
(c) He will become more and more angry.
(d) He will forget.
4. What event makes the beasts all stop what they are doing and move simultaneously in one direction in Chapter 2?
(a) The blowing of the horn.
(b) The call of the Gatekeeper.
(c) The approach of dinnertime.
(d) The opening of the Gate.
5. What object does the Gatekeeper use to make his point to the narrator that the Wall is perfect in Chapter 10?
(a) A sliver of wood.
(b) A nail.
(c) An axe.
(d) A shovel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator make of the librarian's appetite at the beginning of Chapter 9?
2. What time of year does the narrator say it is at the beginning of Chapter 2?
3. What did the narrator loose upon arriving in the Town?
4. Where does the Librarian live?
5. What did the Gatekeeper say he was when showing the narrator his arsenal at the end of Chapter 2?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)