|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Appetite, Disappointment, Leningrad | Chapter 10, The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The skull from which the narrator is supposed to read the first dream in Chapter 6 is from what animal?
(a) A horse.
(b) A unicorn.
(c) A bear.
(d) An INKling.
2. Where does the Librarian live?
(a) In the Worker's Quarter.
(b) Beside the Clock Tower.
(c) Beside the Old Bridge.
(d) In the Industrial Quarter.
3. What topic of conversation makes the narrator uncomfortable in Chapter 5?
(a) The INKlings' sex drive.
(b) The old man's granddaughter's sex drive.
(c) The old man's sex drive.
(d) His own sex drive.
4. What is the old man working on in Chapter 3?
(a) The mammalian palate.
(b) Comparing skeletons.
(c) Scent technology.
(d) Diving technology.
5. What does the Colonel say will become of the narrator's feelings for his shadow in Chapter 8?
(a) He will realize that it's for the best.
(b) He will understand soon.
(c) He will become more and more angry.
(d) He will forget.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the woman tell the narrator that he'll find her grandfather's lab?
2. What does the narrator say he uses his car for in Chapter 7?
3. What does the Gatekeeper use to pierce the narrator's eyes in Chapter 4?
4. What event makes the beasts all stop what they are doing and move simultaneously in one direction in Chapter 2?
5. Where does the narrator put the skull he's received from the old man?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)