|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Appetite, Disappointment, Leningrad | Chapter 10, The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event makes the beasts all stop what they are doing and move simultaneously in one direction in Chapter 2?
(a) The opening of the Gate.
(b) The blowing of the horn.
(c) The call of the Gatekeeper.
(d) The approach of dinnertime.
2. What does the narrator say he uses his car for in Chapter 7?
(b) Short outings.
(d) Long drives.
3. What is the old man working on in Chapter 3?
(a) The mammalian palate.
(b) Comparing skeletons.
(c) Diving technology.
(d) Scent technology.
4. What did the narrator loose upon arriving in the Town?
(a) His eyesight.
(b) His voice.
(c) His shadow.
(d) His shoes.
5. What does the Gatekeeper use to pierce the narrator's eyes in Chapter 4?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A laser.
(c) A flame.
(d) A blade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does the Gatekeeper use to make his point to the narrator that the Wall is perfect in Chapter 10?
2. What does the narrator notice about the woman that he follows down the corridor?
3. What group does the narrator belong to in Chapter 3?
4. Where does the librarian say the unicorn skull was lost while recounting the story of Professor Petrov in Chapter 9?
5. What does the narrator's shadow come to the storeroom to get as an excuse to see the narrator in Chapter 10?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)