|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Appetite, Disappointment, Leningrad | Chapter 10, The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does the Gatekeeper use to make his point to the narrator that the Wall is perfect in Chapter 10?
(a) An axe.
(b) A shovel.
(c) A nail.
(d) A sliver of wood.
2. What does the Gatekeeper use to pierce the narrator's eyes in Chapter 4?
(a) A flame.
(b) A laser.
(c) A pencil.
(d) A blade.
3. What does the narrator make of the librarian's appetite at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) He thinks it's a little disgusting.
(b) He is worried she doesn't spend enough money on food.
(c) He isn't surprised, given her frame.
(d) He doesn't understand why women always seem to be on a diet.
4. What time of year does the narrator say it is at the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. What did the Gatekeeper say he was when showing the narrator his arsenal at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A blacksmith.
(c) A hunter.
(d) A criminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the narrator loose upon arriving in the Town?
2. What does the librarian ask for in return for a favor at the library in Chapter 7?
3. Where does the woman tell the narrator that he'll find her grandfather's lab?
4. What does the librarian try to get the narrator to hear while they are lying in bed?
5. Is the narrator going up or down in the elevator at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)