|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Appetite, Disappointment, Leningrad | Chapter 10, The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator put the skull he's received from the old man?
(a) Above the fireplace.
(b) In the closet.
(c) On the sideboard.
(d) On top of the TV.
2. Which variety of unicorn does the librarian say is the more tranquil variety?
(a) The Russian variety.
(b) The Greek variety.
(c) The Indian variety.
(d) The Chinese variety.
3. What does the woman ask the narrator to put on at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) A tie.
(b) A rubber suit and goggles.
(c) A gas mask.
(d) A pair of sunglasses.
4. What event makes the beasts all stop what they are doing and move simultaneously in one direction in Chapter 2?
(a) The blowing of the horn.
(b) The approach of dinnertime.
(c) The call of the Gatekeeper.
(d) The opening of the Gate.
5. What did the Gatekeeper say he was when showing the narrator his arsenal at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A criminal.
(c) A hunter.
(d) A blacksmith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Colonel say will become of the narrator's feelings for his shadow in Chapter 8?
2. What does the narrator's shadow come to the storeroom to get as an excuse to see the narrator in Chapter 10?
3. What does the Colonel say will become of the narrator's shadow in Chapter 8?
4. The skull from which the narrator is supposed to read the first dream in Chapter 6 is from what animal?
5. Where does the librarian say the unicorn skull was lost while recounting the story of Professor Petrov in Chapter 9?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)