|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35, Nail Clippers, Butter Sauce, Iron Vase.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the shadow call the process of removing the discharges of mind that rise each day?
(c) Filtering out.
(d) Skimming off.
2. Which author does the narrator NOT say he likes to read at dinner?
3. Where do the narrator and the Librarian look for a musical instrument?
(a) In the Collection Room.
(b) In the Goods Depot.
(c) In the Storeroom.
(d) At the Train Station.
4. How does the narrator get home from the old man's office at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) On foot.
(b) In a taxi.
(c) On a bus.
(d) On the subway.
5. Why does the chubby girl say she wears pink?
(a) It's her favorite color.
(b) It helps scare off the INKlings.
(c) It was her mother's favorite color.
(d) Her grandfather thinks she looks pretty in pink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following do the narrator and the librarian NOT have as dessert at the restaurant?
2. What does the Gatekeeper say the narrator will see if he climbs the Watchtower?
3. What does the woman ask the narrator to put on at the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. Where does the narrator's shadow sleep?
5. What does the narrator tell the librarian to comfort her at the end of Chapter 18?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)