|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, End of the World, Charlie Parker, Time Bomb | Chapter 18, Dreamreading.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator put the skull he's received from the old man?
(a) Above the fireplace.
(b) On the sideboard.
(c) In the closet.
(d) On top of the TV.
2. What does the narrator tell the librarian to comfort her at the end of Chapter 18?
(a) Her mother must have missed her.
(b) Nothing is her fault.
(c) She is the best friend he's got.
(d) She is not alone.
3. What does the Colonel give the narrator as winter approaches in Chapter 14?
(a) A winter coat.
(b) Winter boots.
(c) Winter gloves.
(d) A winter hat.
4. What does the Librarian serve at the end of each session?
5. What does the woman ask the narrator to put on at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) A tie.
(b) A gas mask.
(c) A rubber suit and goggles.
(d) A pair of sunglasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator's shadow come to the storeroom to get as an excuse to see the narrator in Chapter 10?
2. What does the librarian ask for in return for a favor at the library in Chapter 7?
3. What does the Colonel say will become of the narrator's feelings for his shadow in Chapter 8?
4. What object does the Gatekeeper use to make his point to the narrator that the Wall is perfect in Chapter 10?
5. What does the chubby girl say her grandfather claims will happen if the narrator doesn't get up at the beginning of Chapter 17?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)