|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, End of the World, Charlie Parker, Time Bomb | Chapter 18, Dreamreading.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the woman tell the narrator that he'll find her grandfather's lab?
(a) Beyond the waterfall.
(b) In the tree.
(c) Under the river.
(d) Over the rainbow.
2. Where does the narrator put the skull he's received from the old man?
(a) Above the fireplace.
(b) On top of the TV.
(c) In the closet.
(d) On the sideboard.
3. Where does the librarian say the unicorn skull was lost while recounting the story of Professor Petrov in Chapter 9?
(a) In Moscow.
(b) In Stalingrad.
(c) In the Ukraine.
(d) In Leningrad.
4. What does the chubby girl say her grandfather claims will happen if the narrator doesn't get up at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) The world is going to end.
(b) The world is going to be obliterated.
(c) The world is going to be terminated.
(d) The world is going to be destroyed.
5. What does the Gatekeeper use to pierce the narrator's eyes in Chapter 4?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A laser.
(c) A blade.
(d) A flame.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the librarian try to get the narrator to hear while they are lying in bed?
2. What does the librarian ask for in return for a favor at the library in Chapter 7?
3. What do Junior and Big Boy drink while visiting the narrator?
4. What object does the Gatekeeper use to make his point to the narrator that the Wall is perfect in Chapter 10?
5. What does the Librarian serve at the end of each session?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)