|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, End of the World, Charlie Parker, Time Bomb | Chapter 18, Dreamreading.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Librarian serve at the end of each session?
2. Where does the narrator fall asleep at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) In the Library.
(b) In the Woods.
(c) Near the Pool.
(d) At the Gate.
3. Why does the narrator think about the job he's doing as a dream reader?
(a) He thinks he's too good for the job.
(b) He feels inadequate.
(c) He thinks it's too important a job to be left to him.
(d) He thinks it's foolish.
4. Where does the woman tell the narrator that he'll find her grandfather's lab?
(a) Under the river.
(b) Beyond the waterfall.
(c) In the tree.
(d) Over the rainbow.
5. What object does the Gatekeeper use to make his point to the narrator that the Wall is perfect in Chapter 10?
(a) A nail.
(b) A shovel.
(c) An axe.
(d) A sliver of wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the librarian to comfort her at the end of Chapter 18?
2. What do Junior and Big Boy drink while visiting the narrator?
3. What does the narrator's shadow come to the storeroom to get as an excuse to see the narrator in Chapter 10?
4. Where does the narrator put the skull he's received from the old man?
5. What does the narrator say he uses his car for in Chapter 7?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)