|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27, Encyclopedia Wand, Immortality, Paperclips.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Gatekeeper say about the narrator's questions?
(a) The questions are annoying.
(b) There will be no answers today.
(c) Soon he will no longer feel the need to ask.
(d) The narrator asks too many questions.
2. Where does the narrator fall asleep at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) In the Woods.
(b) In the Library.
(c) At the Gate.
(d) Near the Pool.
3. What does the narrator tell the Gatekeeper about his shadow at the end of Chapter 24?
(a) He has decided to give up on his shadow.
(b) His shadow seems weak.
(c) He doesn't know if it was good to visit his shadow.
(d) He is worried about his shadow.
4. What was supposed to happen on the 2nd at noon?
(a) The world was supposed to end.
(b) The program was supposed to be cancelled.
(c) The program was supposed to detonate.
(d) The data was supposed to reshuffle itself.
5. What does the narrator realize he'll continue to produce at the beginning of Chapter 27?
(a) New realities.
(c) New circuits.
(d) Escape routes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the chubby girl say she wears pink?
2. Why does the narrator say he drinks so much?
3. Who calls and wakes the narrator up while he is sleeping after finishing his shuffling?
4. What is it about the poster of Frankfurt at the supermarket that makes the narrator uneasy?
5. Where does the narrator put the skull he's received from the old man?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)