|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27, Encyclopedia Wand, Immortality, Paperclips.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the shadow say he needed the map sooner?
(a) He can't get over the Wall during the winter.
(b) The Gatekeeper has become suspicious of him.
(c) He will be too weak to carry out his plan for escape.
(d) He is losing his desire to escape.
2. What kind of watch is Junior wearing?
(a) A Swatch.
(b) A Rolex.
(c) An Omega.
(d) A Breitling.
3. What does the Gatekeeper say about the narrator's questions?
(a) There will be no answers today.
(b) The questions are annoying.
(c) Soon he will no longer feel the need to ask.
(d) The narrator asks too many questions.
4. What does the narrator notice about the girl in the car in front of them while on their way back to the Professor's lab?
(a) Her shirt.
(b) Her shoes.
(c) Her earrings.
(d) Her bracelets.
5. Where does the narrator fall asleep at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) In the Woods.
(b) Near the Pool.
(c) At the Gate.
(d) In the Library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Gatekeeper tell the narrator about the Power Station?
2. What does the narrator say he uses his car for in Chapter 7?
3. What does the narrator want to do in light of the situation?
4. What does the Colonel say will become of the narrator's feelings for his shadow in Chapter 8?
5. What does the narrator realize he'll continue to produce at the beginning of Chapter 27?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)