|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27, Encyclopedia Wand, Immortality, Paperclips.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Colonel say will become of the narrator's feelings for his shadow in Chapter 8?
(a) He will realize that it's for the best.
(b) He will understand soon.
(c) He will forget.
(d) He will become more and more angry.
2. Where does the narrator fall asleep at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) In the Woods.
(b) Near the Pool.
(c) At the Gate.
(d) In the Library.
3. What does the narrator realize he'll continue to produce at the beginning of Chapter 27?
(b) New realities.
(c) Escape routes.
(d) New circuits.
4. What effect does the whiskey have on the narrator in Chapter 27?
(a) It makes him laugh.
(b) It doesn't register.
(c) It makes him woozy.
(d) It makes him cry.
5. Who calls and wakes the narrator up while he is sleeping after finishing his shuffling?
(a) The Professor.
(b) The librarian.
(c) The girl in pink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator say he drinks so much?
2. What does the Gatekeeper say about the stash of old clothes?
3. What happens to the dead beasts?
4. What kind of watch is Junior wearing?
5. What does the narrator say he uses his car for in Chapter 7?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)