|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27, Encyclopedia Wand, Immortality, Paperclips.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator realize he'll continue to produce at the beginning of Chapter 27?
(b) New circuits.
(c) New realities.
(d) Escape routes.
2. What does the Gatekeeper tell the narrator about the Power Station?
(a) He might find a musical instrument there.
(b) The Power Station is extremely dangerous.
(c) The Caretaker of the Power Station won't see Townspeople.
(d) The Power Station no longer works.
3. What was supposed to happen on the 2nd at noon?
(a) The program was supposed to detonate.
(b) The program was supposed to be cancelled.
(c) The data was supposed to reshuffle itself.
(d) The world was supposed to end.
4. Where does the narrator put the skull he's received from the old man?
(a) In the closet.
(b) Above the fireplace.
(c) On the sideboard.
(d) On top of the TV.
5. What does the narrator want to do in light of the situation?
(a) Drink more whisky.
(b) Call his mother.
(c) Marry the girl.
(d) Go above ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Colonel say will become of the narrator's shadow in Chapter 8?
2. What does the narrator tell the Gatekeeper about his shadow at the end of Chapter 24?
3. What escape does the Professor offer for the dilemma the narrator is faced with?
4. Where does the narrator fall asleep at the end of Chapter 14?
5. What does the narrator notice about the girl in the car in front of them while on their way back to the Professor's lab?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)