|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Rainy-Day Laundry, Car Rental, Bob Dylan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Colonel give the narrator to help nurse him back to health?
(a) A bandage.
(b) A blanket.
2. How does the Professor explain the narrator's memory of the dam and the king's coronation?
(a) It was an artificial memory the Professor made up.
(b) It was an artificial memory the narrator made up.
(c) It was a real memory coming back from his core consciousness.
(d) It was the shadow of a memory from before the shuffle.
3. What do Junior and Big Boy do to the narrator, saying they have no choice?
(a) They slice his abdomen.
(b) They castrate him.
(c) They shave off his hair and cut his scalp.
(d) They gouge his eyes.
4. What is the first thing the Professor asks for on seeing his granddaughter and the narrator at the beginning of Chapter 25?
(a) A telephone.
(b) Something to drink.
(c) An INKling repellant device.
5. In what way does the Professor say the mind is like Alice in Wonderland?
(a) You never know who you're going to meet.
(b) You need a special drug to get you in.
(c) You can only get in by going through a narrow hole.
(d) Everything is topsy-turvy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Colonel say the narrator's love for the Librarian may not be prudent?
2. What does the Professor say will happen in regards to the narrator's three cognitive circuits?
3. Why does the narrator rent the car?
4. What does the Professor say he did to the core consciousness of his test subjects?
5. What does the narrator say was his "training" for tuning in on a better life?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)