Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bought the fireworks that are used in Part 2, Chapter 26?
2. What is Gates delivering during his late night boat trip in Part 2, Chapter 19?
3. How much money will Gates be paid for the delivery he is making on his late night boat trip?
4. Who surrenders to Raleigh and Gates after the fireworks are set off?
5. In the end, who is forgiven for not trying to keep in touch?
Essay Topic 1
Write a character description of Mingo. Was he a major character or minor one, static or dynamic? Support your answer with specific evidence form the story and be sure to include definitions of major and minor character.
Essay Topic 2
Raleigh was instructed to "collect" two people as part of his scavenger hunt. Who were they and what importance did they have?
Essay Topic 3
Define rising action as an element of plot. Discuss in detail the rising action in Handling Sin. How does the author present it? How does the rising action flow? How does the rising action add to the suspense of the story?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)