Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bought the fireworks that are used in Part 2, Chapter 26?
2. What is Gates delivering during his late night boat trip in Part 2, Chapter 19?
3. How much money will Gates be paid for the delivery he is making on his late night boat trip?
4. Who surrenders to Raleigh and Gates after the fireworks are set off?
5. In the end, who is forgiven for not trying to keep in touch?
Essay Topic 1
There are four points of view in which literature is written: first person, third person objective, third person limited, and omniscient. Which point of view does the author use in this book? Is this the most effective point of view for this story? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Name and define the five types of conflict. Which conflict prevailed in this novel? Explain the conflict in detail, using both the definition and examples from Handling Sin.
Essay Topic 3
Define exposition and discuss the exposition of Handling Sin. What does the reader learn from the exposition in Handling Sin? Is the information consistent throughout the book or does it change? Explain your answer and reasoning.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)