Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Gates pretend to play when Raleigh and Mingo first arrive at the rental unit?
2. Who bought the fireworks that are used in Part 2, Chapter 26?
3. What does the stalled bus carry that Raleigh and his friends find on their way to Atlanta?
4. What kind of motorcycle does Gates have?
5. In the end, who is forgiven for not trying to keep in touch?
Compare and contrast Raleigh and Gates as major characters in Handling Sin.
Irony is the contrast between what is expected and what actually happens. There are three types of irony: verbal, situational, and dramatic. Identify and discuss two examples of irony in the book. Which type of irony is it? What is expected and what actually occurs with your examples?
What interests and experiences of the author's own life might be drawn upon for inspiration in Handling Sin? Explain your answers, giving an overview of the author's life.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)