|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Weeper hide in order to leave the revival?
2. How does the drug cartel identify Gates, Raliegh and Mingo?
3. Who helps to revive the stalled bus that Raleigh and his friends find on their way to Atlanta?
4. In Part 2, Chapter 27, what does Earley advise his unwed, pregnant sister to do?
5. In Part 2, Chapter 22, who pretends to be a movie producer?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define exposition and discuss the exposition of Handling Sin. What does the reader learn from the exposition in Handling Sin? Is the information consistent throughout the book or does it change? Explain your answer and reasoning.
Essay Topic 2
What interests and experiences of the author's own life might be drawn upon for inspiration in Handling Sin? Explain your answers, giving an overview of the author's life.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the author's writing experience and his successes of this book, Handling Sin, and his other writings.
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)