Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bought the fireworks that are used in Part 2, Chapter 26?
2. What is Gates delivering during his late night boat trip in Part 2, Chapter 19?
3. How much money will Gates be paid for the delivery he is making on his late night boat trip?
4. Who surrenders to Raleigh and Gates after the fireworks are set off?
5. In the end, who is forgiven for not trying to keep in touch?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the differences between major and minor characters in literature. Discuss Raleigh and Gates as major characters and select two other characters to analyze as minor characters. How do the minor characters fit the definition?
Essay Topic 2
Name and discuss the items Raleigh was instructed to collect on his scavenger hunt. Write about the purpose of each.
Essay Topic 3
What is a genre? Discuss both the genre and sub-genre categories that best describe Handling Sin. Explain your answers.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)