|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Gates' motorcycle as he makes the drive to Atlanta?
2. Upon entering a private drive to an estate, who are Raleigh, Gates, and Mingo mistaken to be?
3. What vehicle do Raleigh and his companions drive to Atlanta?
4. Which relative goes with Jubal when he leaves in Part 3, Chapter 34?
5. Where does Toutant Kingstree's livestock live?
Essay Topic 1
Raleigh was instructed to "collect" two people as part of his scavenger hunt. Who were they and what importance did they have?
Essay Topic 2
Define falling action as an element of plot. Discuss in detail the falling action in this book. How did it flow? What role did the falling action have in the story, and how did it work?
Essay Topic 3
Define rising action as an element of plot. Discuss in detail the rising action in Handling Sin. How does the author present it? How does the rising action flow? How does the rising action add to the suspense of the story?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)