|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Gates pretend to play when Raleigh and Mingo first arrive at the rental unit?
2. Who is in Raleigh's hotel bed after he gets drunk with a singer?
3. Who goes with Gates on a late night boat trip in Part 2, Chapter 19?
(b) Mr. Calhoun.
4. Which relative goes with Jubal when he leaves in Part 3, Chapter 34?
(a) His son.
(b) His mother.
(c) His granddaughter.
(d) His sister.
5. In Part 3, Chapter 29, where does the stolen van get stuck?
(a) On amusement park train tracks.
(b) Downtown in an intersection.
(c) On top of a geyser.
(d) On top of the moutain.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the end, who is forgiven for not trying to keep in touch?
2. In Part 3, Chapter 29, who steals a van to help rescue a kidnapped friend?
3. After close examination, why does Raleigh realize he married his wife?
4. Who plays trumpet in the jazz combo formed in Part 3, Chapter 33?
5. How does the drug cartel identify Gates, Raliegh and Mingo?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)