|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is tied up at the end of Part 2, Chapter 26?
(a) Sunday School class members.
(c) Klan members.
2. According to Earley in Part 3, Chapter 32, what is the importance of the trunk?
(a) To carry back Creole tea.
(b) To hold the hotel soaps.
(c) The content will explain why his sister gave birth out of town.
(d) To safely hide the family's fortune.
3. In the end, who is forgiven for not trying to keep in touch?
4. Who are the two new passengers who tag along with Raleigh, Gates and Mingo as they leave for Atlanta?
(a) Toutant and Jubal.
(b) Jubal and Victoria.
(c) Weeper and Toutant.
(d) Jubal and Weeper.
5. What noise is coming from the rental unit when Raleigh and Mingo first arrive?
(a) Agonizing groans.
(c) Loud jazz music.
(d) Heavy metal music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bought the fireworks that are used in Part 2, Chapter 26?
2. Who plays trumpet in the jazz combo formed in Part 3, Chapter 33?
3. What musical instrument does Toutant Kingstree play?
4. What musical instrument does Weeper play at the revival?
5. According to Earley in Part 3, Chapter 32, what is the importance of his old trumpet?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)