|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bought the fireworks that are used in Part 2, Chapter 26?
2. What is Gates delivering during his late night boat trip in Part 2, Chapter 19?
(d) Counterfeit jewelry.
3. How much money will Gates be paid for the delivery he is making on his late night boat trip?
(c) $1.5 million.
4. Who surrenders to Raleigh and Gates after the fireworks are set off?
(a) The Sunday School class.
(b) Members of the KKK.
(c) The drug cartel.
5. In the end, who is forgiven for not trying to keep in touch?
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 22 is dedicated to descriptions of what town?
2. Upon entering a private drive to an estate, who are Raleigh, Gates, and Mingo mistaken to be?
3. What kind of revival do Raleigh, Gates and Mingo attend in Part 2, Chapter 20?
4. What instrument does Gates pretend to play when Raleigh and Mingo first arrive at the rental unit?
5. The men drive to Montgomery. In which state is that located?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)