|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who conducts random interviews of people in their search for one person, after Raleigh, Gates and Mingo leave the estate?
2. Who surrenders to Raleigh and Gates after the fireworks are set off?
(b) The Sunday School class.
(c) Members of the KKK.
(d) The drug cartel.
3. Who is kidnapped by the drug cartel in Part 3, Chapter 29?
4. What does Raleigh learn is the name of the young woman that Earley took with him when he left the hospital?
5. Who bought the fireworks that are used in Part 2, Chapter 26?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, Chapter 34, who leaves to begin a new career?
2. According to Earley in Part 3, Chapter 32, what is the importance of the trunk?
3. What is Jubal's full-time job?
4. What noise is coming from the rental unit when Raleigh and Mingo first arrive?
5. Which relative goes with Jubal when he leaves in Part 3, Chapter 34?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)