|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, Chapter 29, where does the stolen van get stuck?
(a) Downtown in an intersection.
(b) On top of a geyser.
(c) On top of the moutain.
(d) On amusement park train tracks.
2. By the end of Part 3, Chapter 30, what is beginning to form among the traveling friends?
(a) A band of villains.
(b) A club.
(c) A pact.
(d) A jazz combo.
3. Where does Weeper live, at the time of the revival?
(a) In the woods.
(b) In an abandoned bus.
(c) In prison.
(d) On an onion farm.
4. What kind of motorcycle does Gates have?
5. After close examination, why does Raleigh realize he married his wife?
(a) Because all his friends were getting married.
(b) For her money.
(c) Because he simply loves her.
(d) Because he wasn't getting any younger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two new passengers who tag along with Raleigh, Gates and Mingo as they leave for Atlanta?
2. What card does Gates have that wins him the chance to choose the weapon for his duel against Calhoun?
3. What is the name of the Atlanta mall that Raleigh, Gates and Mingo visit?
4. In what city do the traveling friends arrive in Part 3, Chapter 31?
5. Who is in Raleigh's hotel bed after he gets drunk with a singer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Raleigh's adventurous scavenger hunt orchestrated?
2. How does Raleigh spend his time in Charlotte and what lead does he find?
3. How has Aura changed over the course of the novel?
4. Discuss the jazz combo that is formed in Part 3, Chapter 33.
5. What is ironic when Raleigh abandons his golf cart at the mountain?
6. As Raleigh tries to gather everyone to leave Charlotte, where is Gates and what is he doing?
7. What case of mistaken identity does the drug cartel make on the mountain, and how do they act upon it?
8. What does Raleigh find when he searches for hidden treasure and what does he decide to do with it?
9. Why is Gates' excuse for the estate owners whose private driveway he enters important to the men's adventure?
10. Chapter 27 fills in details about Jubal's relationship with Victoria. What are those details?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)