|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 22, who pretends to be a movie producer?
2. What does Raleigh learn is the name of the young woman that Earley took with him when he left the hospital?
3. Where does Jubal go in Part 3, Chapter 34?
4. According to Earley in Part 3, Chapter 32, what is the importance of his old trumpet?
(a) He plans to pawn it for cash.
(b) It has money hidden in it.
(c) He wants to teach Raleigh to play it.
(d) He plans to play it in a jazz club.
5. Who is in Raleigh's hotel bed after he gets drunk with a singer?
Short Answer Questions
1. After close examination, why does Raleigh realize he married his wife?
2. Chapter 22 is dedicated to descriptions of what town?
3. In the end, who is forgiven for not trying to keep in touch?
4. What instrument does Gates pretend to play when Raleigh and Mingo first arrive at the rental unit?
5. The men drive to Montgomery. In which state is that located?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)