|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Flonnie's favorite past time while living in the nursing home?
(a) Playing bingo.
(b) Pranking the nurse staff.
(c) Listening to ballgames.
(d) Watching game shows.
2. Who is Victoria Hayes?
(a) Raleigh's mother.
(b) Raleigh's favorite aunt.
(c) Raleigh's wife.
(d) Jubal's sister.
3. In Part 1, Chapter 12, who is out of prison on parole?
4. Who is skinny-dipping in the community pool in Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) Raleigh and Aura.
(b) Vera and Mingo.
(c) Vera and Raleigh.
(d) Aura and Mingo.
5. Who owns the Cadillac that was driven to a service station in Part 1, Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what town does Lovie live?
2. Who does Raleigh see on TV while visiting Flonnie in a nursing home?
3. What causes Raleigh and Mingo to leave the tavern in Part 2, Chapter 16?
4. On what floor is Raleigh's office located?
5. Who is Aura?
Short Essay Questions
1. What case of mistaken identity does the drug cartel make on the mountain, and how do they act upon it?
2. Discuss the difference between Raleigh and Gates.
3. What mistake does Mingo make at the Myrtle Beach hotel that tips off Mr. Calhoun to Gates' whereabouts. Who else does it tip off, and why are they searching for Gates?
4. What does Raleigh learn that Jubal is doing and what is Jubal's response to Raleigh's request?
5. Why is Raleigh pulled over by a police officer on his way home from the public library? Why does he fear he is being pulled over?
6. How do the men meet a dancer on their way to Atlanta? What is the dancer's situation?
7. After listening to the cassette tape, what delivery does Raleigh get from his father, and how does it arrive?
8. Why was Raleigh's adventurous scavenger hunt orchestrated?
9. Where are the characters of this story and what happens when the lights go out in Charlotte?
10. What does Raleigh find when he searches for hidden treasure and what does he decide to do with it?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)