|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes with Raleigh and Mingo to Lovie's house?
2. Where is the trunk that Raleigh is trying to retrieve in Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) In Pierce's garage.
(b) In Lovie's attic.
(c) In Earley's bedroom.
(d) In Victoria's basement.
3. When he returns to his office after buying property in Part 1, Chapter 5, who does Raleigh discover has left him a note at work?
4. What Marine camp is nearby when Raleigh and Mingo get lost while driving in Part 2, Chapter 16?
5. Who is hiding out in Raleigh's rental property?
(a) A drug cartel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raleigh steal from the library in Part 1, Chapter 7?
2. In the prediction that someone is going to be cheated on by his spouse, with whom is the spouse supposed to be cheating?
3. Who is Raleigh's namesake?
4. What does Mingo do in Part 1, Chapter 7 that he has never before done?
5. Who does Raleigh see when he is on his way to commit the theft in Part 1, Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Raleigh pulled over by a police officer on his way home from the public library? Why does he fear he is being pulled over?
2. What specific instructions does Raleigh's father give him regarding Gates, and why?
3. Who is Jimmy Clay, and what role does he have in explaining Earley's disappearance after leaving the hospital?
4. How do Raleigh and Mingo encounter a van full of hoodlums, and what happens to the money Raleigh's dad gave him?
5. Where do Raleigh and Mingo get the car physically stuck, and who helps them out?
6. What is the misunderstanding that Raleigh's janitor has in Chapter 5?
7. What does Raleigh toss out of his car when he is stopped by a police officer, and what irony surrounds the situation?
8. What is the importance of a cassette tape in Handling Sin?
9. Why does Pierce Jimson leave the property negotiation between him and Raleigh feeling distraught?
10. After listening to the cassette tape, what delivery does Raleigh get from his father, and how does it arrive?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)