|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Cadillac the men have used along the journey as they make the drive to Atlanta?
(a) They sold it.
(b) Pulled by the van.
(c) In storage.
(d) In the semi.
2. According to Earley in Part 3, Chapter 32, what is the importance of the library bust?
(a) It rightly belongs to the Hayes family.
(b) It contains a code that might lead to treasure.
(c) It is a Civil War artifact.
(d) The value of its gold construction.
3. What is the name of the singer that Raleigh almost gets intimate with?
4. Who has fallen and has to be pulled back up the mountain in Part 3, Chapter 29?
5. What musical instrument does Weeper play at the revival?
6. Where do Raleigh, Gates, Weeper and Mingo go when they leave the estate?
7. What instrument does Gates pretend to play when Raleigh and Mingo first arrive at the rental unit?
8. Who is tied up at the end of Part 2, Chapter 26?
(c) Klan members.
(d) Sunday School class members.
9. How much money will Gates be paid for the delivery he is making on his late night boat trip?
(a) $1.5 million.
10. What card does Gates have that wins him the chance to choose the weapon for his duel against Calhoun?
11. Who goes with Gates on a late night boat trip in Part 2, Chapter 19?
(a) Mr. Calhoun.
12. In the end, what is Raleigh's biggest change?
(a) He has learned to take risks.
(b) He rekindles his love for his wife.
(c) He is scared of heights now.
(d) He does not have to wear his glasses to drive any more.
13. What kind of revival do Raleigh, Gates and Mingo attend in Part 2, Chapter 20?
14. Which relative goes with Jubal when he leaves in Part 3, Chapter 34?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His son.
(d) His granddaughter.
15. Why is Toutant Kingstree important to Raleigh?
(a) He wants to take guitar lessons from him.
(b) He knows how to play trumpet.
(c) He might know where to find Jubal.
(d) He has the family Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bought the fireworks that are used in Part 2, Chapter 26?
2. How many people are with the stalled bus that Raleigh and his friends find on their way to Atlanta?
3. Who is kidnapped by the drug cartel in Part 3, Chapter 29?
4. Whose hotel room does Raleigh accidentally enter during a power outage?
5. Who are the two new passengers who tag along with Raleigh, Gates and Mingo as they leave for Atlanta?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)