|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon entering a private drive to an estate, who are Raleigh, Gates, and Mingo mistaken to be?
(c) A band.
(d) The gardeners.
2. Where is Mingo to meet Gates and Raleigh after their late night boat trip?
(a) Kune Beach.
(c) Myrtle Beach.
3. Where do Raleigh, Gates, Weeper and Mingo go when they leave the estate?
4. How does the drug cartel identify Gates, Raliegh and Mingo?
(a) They find his driver's license.
(b) They find his credit card.
(c) By the "wanted" posters in town.
(d) By Gates' motorcycle at a motel.
5. In Part 3, Chapter 29, who steals a van to help rescue a kidnapped friend?
6. What kind of motorcycle does Gates have?
7. What does Raleigh take from the rental cabin to add to his scavenger hunt?
(a) The trumpet.
(b) The keys.
(c) The trunk.
(d) The Bible.
8. Who is kidnapped by the drug cartel in Part 3, Chapter 29?
9. What weapon does Gates choose for the duel between him and Calhoun?
10. Where does Weeper live, at the time of the revival?
(a) On an onion farm.
(b) In prison.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In an abandoned bus.
11. After close examination, why does Raleigh realize he married his wife?
(a) Because he simply loves her.
(b) Because all his friends were getting married.
(c) Because he wasn't getting any younger.
(d) For her money.
12. Who is in Raleigh's hotel bed after he gets drunk with a singer?
13. Which couple does Part 3, Chapter 37 discuss and describe?
(a) Mingo and Vera.
(b) Jubal and Victoria.
(c) Raleigh and Aura.
(d) Earley and Roxanne.
14. Who dies on stage in Part 3, Chapter 33?
15. How much money will Gates be paid for the delivery he is making on his late night boat trip?
(d) $1.5 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vehicle do Raleigh and his companions drive to Atlanta?
2. Where is Gates' motorcycle as he makes the drive to Atlanta?
3. In Part 3, Chapter 34, who leaves to begin a new career?
4. Who do Gates and Raleigh impersonate while the rest of their group sets off fireworks?
5. How does Earley advise his unwed, pregnant sister to explain her reason for leaving town?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)