|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who surrenders to Raleigh and Gates after the fireworks are set off?
(b) Members of the KKK.
(c) The Sunday School class.
(d) The drug cartel.
2. What does the stalled bus carry that Raleigh and his friends find on their way to Atlanta?
(b) A church group.
(c) An eldery tour group.
(d) A dance troupe.
3. Where does Earley take the friends when they arrive in Part 3, Chapter 31?
(a) To a fancy restaurant.
(b) To Bourbon Street.
(c) To a truck stop, for showers.
(d) To a jazz club.
4. What accompanies the buried treasure?
(a) A letter from a Confederate sergeant.
(b) Pee Wee Jimson's will.
(c) A photograph of the general who hid it.
(d) A love letter from the Civil War era.
5. Where do Calhoun and Gates decide to hold their duel?
(a) At Stone Mountain.
(b) Downtown on Main Street.
(c) On the beach.
(d) At Six Flags.
6. What kind of motorcycle does Gates have?
7. Who is Raleigh hoping to find when they leave the estate?
(d) His mother.
8. Who do Gates and Raleigh impersonate while the rest of their group sets off fireworks?
(c) FBI agents.
(d) Escaped inmates.
9. Which couple does Part 3, Chapter 37 discuss and describe?
(a) Jubal and Victoria.
(b) Raleigh and Aura.
(c) Earley and Roxanne.
(d) Mingo and Vera.
10. Who bought the fireworks that are used in Part 2, Chapter 26?
11. What kind of revival do Raleigh, Gates and Mingo attend in Part 2, Chapter 20?
12. What is Gates delivering during his late night boat trip in Part 2, Chapter 19?
(d) Counterfeit jewelry.
13. How does the drug cartel identify Gates, Raliegh and Mingo?
(a) They find his credit card.
(b) By Gates' motorcycle at a motel.
(c) By the "wanted" posters in town.
(d) They find his driver's license.
14. What noise is coming from the rental unit when Raleigh and Mingo first arrive?
(a) Heavy metal music.
(b) Loud jazz music.
(d) Agonizing groans.
15. Who slashes tires in Part 2, Chapter 26?
(a) Gates and Weeper.
(b) Raleigh and Gates.
(c) Gates and Mingo.
(d) Mingo and Raleigh.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money will Gates be paid for the delivery he is making on his late night boat trip?
2. How does Raleigh discover that Jubal and Victoria were once lovers?
3. In Part 3, Chapter 34, who leaves to begin a new career?
4. Who dies on stage in Part 3, Chapter 33?
5. Where does Weeper hide in order to leave the revival?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)