|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Gates the last time Raleigh saw him?
2. In the end, who is forgiven for not trying to keep in touch?
3. By the end of Part 3, Chapter 30, what is beginning to form among the traveling friends?
(a) A pact.
(b) A jazz combo.
(c) A band of villains.
(d) A club.
4. Where does Earley take the friends when they arrive in Part 3, Chapter 31?
(a) To a fancy restaurant.
(b) To Bourbon Street.
(c) To a jazz club.
(d) To a truck stop, for showers.
5. What is Jubal's full-time job?
(b) Taxi driver.
(c) Driver of a horse-drawn carriage.
(d) Clarinet player.
6. What weapon does Gates choose for the duel between him and Calhoun?
7. Where is Gates' motorcycle as he makes the drive to Atlanta?
(a) In the trunk.
(b) In the semi.
(c) In the van.
(d) In storage.
8. What is the name of the Atlanta mall that Raleigh, Gates and Mingo visit?
(a) The Mega.
(b) The Galleria.
(c) The Omni.
(d) The Gallery.
9. Who arrives mid-song to play clarinet with the jazz combo in Part 3, Chapter33?
10. What musical instrument does Weeper play at the revival?
11. According to Earley in Part 3, Chapter 32, what is the importance of his old trumpet?
(a) He plans to pawn it for cash.
(b) It has money hidden in it.
(c) He plans to play it in a jazz club.
(d) He wants to teach Raleigh to play it.
12. In what city do the traveling friends arrive in Part 3, Chapter 31?
(a) New Orleans.
13. Whose hotel room does Raleigh accidentally enter during a power outage?
(a) Mingo's and Vera's.
(b) The manager's.
(c) Holly and Caroline's.
(d) Pierce and Lizzy's.
14. How much money will Gates be paid for the delivery he is making on his late night boat trip?
(c) $1.5 million.
15. What instrument does Gates pretend to play when Raleigh and Mingo first arrive at the rental unit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two new passengers who tag along with Raleigh, Gates and Mingo as they leave for Atlanta?
2. Where is Mingo to meet Gates and Raleigh after their late night boat trip?
3. What kind of revival do Raleigh, Gates and Mingo attend in Part 2, Chapter 20?
4. According to Earley in Part 3, Chapter 32, what is the importance of the trunk?
5. What kind of motorcycle does Gates have?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)