|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of motorcycle does Gates have?
2. How does Raleigh discover that Jubal and Victoria were once lovers?
(a) He reads it in the family Bible.
(b) He dreams it in a prophetic vision.
(c) Jubal tells him.
(d) Victoria tells him.
3. What musical instrument does Toutant Kingstree play?
4. Where does Weeper live, at the time of the revival?
(a) On an onion farm.
(b) In an abandoned bus.
(c) In prison.
(d) In the woods.
5. Who is in Raleigh's hotel bed after he gets drunk with a singer?
6. Who gives birth in present day, in Part 2, Chapter 27?
(b) A hitchhiker.
7. What literary term best describes Part 3, Chapters 34-37?
(b) Falling action.
(c) Rising action.
8. How much money will Gates be paid for the delivery he is making on his late night boat trip?
(d) $1.5 million.
9. How old was Gates the last time Raleigh saw him?
10. Upon entering a private drive to an estate, who are Raleigh, Gates, and Mingo mistaken to be?
(a) The gardeners.
(c) A band.
11. Where do Calhoun and Gates decide to hold their duel?
(a) On the beach.
(b) At Six Flags.
(c) Downtown on Main Street.
(d) At Stone Mountain.
12. According to his father, where must Raleigh first take Gates?
(a) To prison.
(b) To a hospital.
(c) To see his dying mother.
(d) To church.
13. What does Raleigh decide to do with the treasure?
(a) Start a savings account.
(b) To make amulets for all the participants in the adventure.
(c) Invest in beach rentals.
(d) Buy stocks.
14. Who dies on stage in Part 3, Chapter 33?
15. Who arrives mid-song to play clarinet with the jazz combo in Part 3, Chapter33?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is discovered when digging up the hidden treasure?
2. Where does Toutant Kingstree's livestock live?
3. What is Jubal's full-time job?
4. Who bought the fireworks that are used in Part 2, Chapter 26?
5. What is the name of the Atlanta mall that Raleigh, Gates and Mingo visit?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)