|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the end, who is forgiven for not trying to keep in touch?
2. Who is in Raleigh's hotel bed after he gets drunk with a singer?
3. In what city do the traveling friends arrive in Part 3, Chapter 31?
(b) New Orleans.
4. Who do Gates and Raleigh impersonate while the rest of their group sets off fireworks?
(c) Escaped inmates.
(d) FBI agents.
5. Whose hotel room does Raleigh accidentally enter during a power outage?
(a) The manager's.
(b) Pierce and Lizzy's.
(c) Mingo's and Vera's.
(d) Holly and Caroline's.
6. In Part 2, Chapter 22, who pretends to be a movie producer?
7. What vehicle do Raleigh and his companions drive to Atlanta?
(a) A van.
(b) A pickup truck.
(c) A Cadillac.
(d) A semi truck.
8. Who gives birth in present day, in Part 2, Chapter 27?
(c) A hitchhiker.
9. How does the drug cartel identify Gates, Raliegh and Mingo?
(a) They find his credit card.
(b) By the "wanted" posters in town.
(c) By Gates' motorcycle at a motel.
(d) They find his driver's license.
10. Upon entering a private drive to an estate, who are Raleigh, Gates, and Mingo mistaken to be?
(b) The gardeners.
(d) A band.
11. Who conducts random interviews of people in their search for one person, after Raleigh, Gates and Mingo leave the estate?
12. What does Raleigh take from the rental cabin to add to his scavenger hunt?
(a) The keys.
(b) The trunk.
(c) The trumpet.
(d) The Bible.
13. The men drive to Montgomery. In which state is that located?
14. Who dies on stage in Part 3, Chapter 33?
15. Where does Weeper live, at the time of the revival?
(a) In prison.
(b) On an onion farm.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In an abandoned bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mingo to meet Gates and Raleigh after their late night boat trip?
2. Where does Weeper hide in order to leave the revival?
3. Who sings in the jazz combo formed in Part 3, Chapter 33?
4. Where does Earley take the friends when they arrive in Part 3, Chapter 31?
5. Who bought the fireworks that are used in Part 2, Chapter 26?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)