|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Gates when his mother divorces Raleigh's father?
2. Who surrenders to Raleigh and Gates after the fireworks are set off?
(a) Members of the KKK.
(b) The Sunday School class.
(d) The drug cartel.
3. How does the drug cartel identify Gates, Raliegh and Mingo?
(a) They find his credit card.
(b) By the "wanted" posters in town.
(c) They find his driver's license.
(d) By Gates' motorcycle at a motel.
4. In Part 2, Chapter 22, who pretends to be a movie producer?
5. Upon entering a private drive to an estate, who are Raleigh, Gates, and Mingo mistaken to be?
(a) A band.
(b) The gardeners.
6. What card does Gates have that wins him the chance to choose the weapon for his duel against Calhoun?
7. Who helps to revive the stalled bus that Raleigh and his friends find on their way to Atlanta?
8. What musical instrument does Weeper play at the revival?
9. Who figures out the treasure map, then digs to find it?
(a) Jubal and Billie.
(b) Mingo and Vera.
(c) Raleigh and Aura.
(d) Raleigh and Mingo.
10. Where does Jubal go in Part 3, Chapter 34?
11. The men drive to Montgomery. In which state is that located?
12. What is the name of the Atlanta mall that Raleigh, Gates and Mingo visit?
(a) The Omni.
(b) The Galleria.
(c) The Mega.
(d) The Gallery.
13. Who bought the fireworks that are used in Part 2, Chapter 26?
14. Which couple does Part 3, Chapter 37 discuss and describe?
(a) Mingo and Vera.
(b) Raleigh and Aura.
(c) Jubal and Victoria.
(d) Earley and Roxanne.
15. Who sings in the jazz combo formed in Part 3, Chapter 33?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the singer that Raleigh almost gets intimate with?
2. Who are the two new passengers who tag along with Raleigh, Gates and Mingo as they leave for Atlanta?
3. What does the stalled bus carry that Raleigh and his friends find on their way to Atlanta?
4. What is Jubal's full-time job?
5. Who gives birth in present day, in Part 2, Chapter 27?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)