|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raleigh take from the rental cabin to add to his scavenger hunt?
(a) The trunk.
(b) The trumpet.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The keys.
2. How does the drug cartel identify Gates, Raliegh and Mingo?
(a) They find his driver's license.
(b) By Gates' motorcycle at a motel.
(c) By the "wanted" posters in town.
(d) They find his credit card.
3. In Part 3, Chapter 29, who steals a van to help rescue a kidnapped friend?
4. How does Earley advise his unwed, pregnant sister to explain her reason for leaving town?
(a) To say she needs more freedom.
(b) To say she wants to live closer to family.
(c) To say she is changing colleges.
(d) To say she needs a better doctor.
5. What does Raleigh learn is the name of the young woman that Earley took with him when he left the hospital?
6. Where does Toutant Kingstree's livestock live?
(a) In pens.
(b) In a garage.
(c) In a chicken house.
(d) In abandoned cars.
7. In Part 3, Chapter 34, who leaves to begin a new career?
8. What is the name of the singer that Raleigh almost gets intimate with?
9. After close examination, why does Raleigh realize he married his wife?
(a) Because all his friends were getting married.
(b) Because he simply loves her.
(c) Because he wasn't getting any younger.
(d) For her money.
10. Who plays trumpet in the jazz combo formed in Part 3, Chapter 33?
11. Who figures out the treasure map, then digs to find it?
(a) Mingo and Vera.
(b) Raleigh and Aura.
(c) Jubal and Billie.
(d) Raleigh and Mingo.
12. Who sings in the jazz combo formed in Part 3, Chapter 33?
13. In what city do the traveling friends arrive in Part 3, Chapter 31?
(a) New Orleans.
14. Which couple does Part 3, Chapter 37 discuss and describe?
(a) Jubal and Victoria.
(b) Mingo and Vera.
(c) Earley and Roxanne.
(d) Raleigh and Aura.
15. What vehicle do Raleigh and his companions drive to Atlanta?
(a) A pickup truck.
(b) A semi truck.
(c) A Cadillac.
(d) A van.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who conducts random interviews of people in their search for one person, after Raleigh, Gates and Mingo leave the estate?
2. In the end, what is Raleigh's biggest change?
3. Who teaches Mingo how to play blues and jazz piano?
4. Where does Weeper hide in order to leave the revival?
5. According to his father, where must Raleigh first take Gates?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)