|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plays saxophone in the jazz combo formed in Part 3, Chapter 33?
2. Where does Toutant Kingstree's livestock live?
(a) In a chicken house.
(b) In a garage.
(c) In abandoned cars.
(d) In pens.
3. What instrument does Gates pretend to play when Raleigh and Mingo first arrive at the rental unit?
4. What does Raleigh take from the rental cabin to add to his scavenger hunt?
(a) The trumpet.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The trunk.
(d) The keys.
5. Who figures out the treasure map, then digs to find it?
(a) Raleigh and Mingo.
(b) Mingo and Vera.
(c) Jubal and Billie.
(d) Raleigh and Aura.
6. Who is in Raleigh's hotel bed after he gets drunk with a singer?
7. Who surrenders to Raleigh and Gates after the fireworks are set off?
(a) The Sunday School class.
(b) Members of the KKK.
(c) The drug cartel.
8. In Part 2, Chapter 27, what does Earley advise his unwed, pregnant sister to do?
(a) To put the baby up for adoption.
(b) To have an abortion.
(c) To keep the baby.
(d) To kill herself.
9. What accompanies the buried treasure?
(a) A photograph of the general who hid it.
(b) Pee Wee Jimson's will.
(c) A letter from a Confederate sergeant.
(d) A love letter from the Civil War era.
10. What is the name of the Atlanta mall that Raleigh, Gates and Mingo visit?
(a) The Omni.
(b) The Mega.
(c) The Gallery.
(d) The Galleria.
11. Which lovers' history is detailed in Part 2, Chapter 27?
(a) Jubal and Victoria.
(b) Mingo and Vera.
(c) Raleigh and Aura.
(d) Raleigh and Vera.
12. What does Raleigh learn is the name of the young woman that Earley took with him when he left the hospital?
13. According to his father, where must Raleigh first take Gates?
(a) To prison.
(b) To see his dying mother.
(c) To a hospital.
(d) To church.
14. Where does Earley take the friends when they arrive in Part 3, Chapter 31?
(a) To Bourbon Street.
(b) To a fancy restaurant.
(c) To a jazz club.
(d) To a truck stop, for showers.
15. Who is kidnapped by the drug cartel in Part 3, Chapter 29?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who slashes tires in Part 2, Chapter 26?
2. Where does Jubal go in Part 3, Chapter 34?
3. Who has fallen and has to be pulled back up the mountain in Part 3, Chapter 29?
4. What is the name of the singer that Raleigh almost gets intimate with?
5. What noise is coming from the rental unit when Raleigh and Mingo first arrive?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)