|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, Chapter 29, where does the stolen van get stuck?
(a) On top of the moutain.
(b) On amusement park train tracks.
(c) On top of a geyser.
(d) Downtown in an intersection.
2. What does Toutant Kingstree do with his livestock?
(a) Keeps them as pets.
(b) Makes gumbo to sell.
(c) Sells them to be pets.
(d) Sells the meat for money.
3. Where do Calhoun and Gates decide to hold their duel?
(a) On the beach.
(b) At Six Flags.
(c) At Stone Mountain.
(d) Downtown on Main Street.
4. What kind of revival do Raleigh, Gates and Mingo attend in Part 2, Chapter 20?
5. Why is Toutant Kingstree important to Raleigh?
(a) He might know where to find Jubal.
(b) He has the family Bible.
(c) He wants to take guitar lessons from him.
(d) He knows how to play trumpet.
6. How does the drug cartel identify Gates, Raliegh and Mingo?
(a) They find his driver's license.
(b) By Gates' motorcycle at a motel.
(c) They find his credit card.
(d) By the "wanted" posters in town.
7. What musical instrument does Toutant Kingstree play?
8. Which couple does Part 3, Chapter 37 discuss and describe?
(a) Earley and Roxanne.
(b) Jubal and Victoria.
(c) Raleigh and Aura.
(d) Mingo and Vera.
9. Who plays trumpet in the jazz combo formed in Part 3, Chapter 33?
10. Who gets shot on the mountain in Part 3, Chapter 29?
(a) A cartel member.
11. What vehicle do Raleigh and his companions drive to Atlanta?
(a) A Cadillac.
(b) A semi truck.
(c) A pickup truck.
(d) A van.
12. By the end of Part 3, Chapter 30, what is beginning to form among the traveling friends?
(a) A band of villains.
(b) A club.
(c) A jazz combo.
(d) A pact.
13. In what city do the traveling friends arrive in Part 3, Chapter 31?
(a) New Orleans.
14. Who plays piano in the jazz combo formed in Part 3, Chapter 33?
15. Who conducts random interviews of people in their search for one person, after Raleigh, Gates and Mingo leave the estate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jubal's full-time job?
2. What does Raleigh decide to do with the treasure?
3. Who plays saxophone in the jazz combo formed in Part 3, Chapter 33?
4. Where does Weeper hide in order to leave the revival?
5. What does Raleigh learn is the name of the young woman that Earley took with him when he left the hospital?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)