|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, Chapter 34, who leaves to begin a new career?
2. Who helps to revive the stalled bus that Raleigh and his friends find on their way to Atlanta?
3. Upon entering a private drive to an estate, who are Raleigh, Gates, and Mingo mistaken to be?
(a) A band.
(c) The gardeners.
4. Who plays piano in the jazz combo formed in Part 3, Chapter 33?
5. How old is Gates when his mother divorces Raleigh's father?
6. What is Jubal's full-time job?
(a) Taxi driver.
(b) Clarinet player.
(c) Driver of a horse-drawn carriage.
7. What is the name of the Atlanta mall that Raleigh, Gates and Mingo visit?
(a) The Mega.
(b) The Galleria.
(c) The Gallery.
(d) The Omni.
8. Chapter 22 is dedicated to descriptions of what town?
9. How does the drug cartel identify Gates, Raliegh and Mingo?
(a) By Gates' motorcycle at a motel.
(b) By the "wanted" posters in town.
(c) They find his credit card.
(d) They find his driver's license.
10. Why is Toutant Kingstree important to Raleigh?
(a) He wants to take guitar lessons from him.
(b) He knows how to play trumpet.
(c) He might know where to find Jubal.
(d) He has the family Bible.
11. Who is tied up at the end of Part 2, Chapter 26?
(a) Klan members.
(b) Sunday School class members.
12. Where does Jubal go in Part 3, Chapter 34?
13. Who is in Raleigh's hotel bed after he gets drunk with a singer?
14. What accompanies the buried treasure?
(a) A love letter from the Civil War era.
(b) A letter from a Confederate sergeant.
(c) A photograph of the general who hid it.
(d) Pee Wee Jimson's will.
15. What does the stalled bus carry that Raleigh and his friends find on their way to Atlanta?
(a) A dance troupe.
(c) A church group.
(d) An eldery tour group.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Toutant Kingstree's livestock live?
2. After close examination, why does Raleigh realize he married his wife?
3. What kind of revival do Raleigh, Gates and Mingo attend in Part 2, Chapter 20?
4. Where do Calhoun and Gates decide to hold their duel?
5. Who surrenders to Raleigh and Gates after the fireworks are set off?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)