|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the drug cartel identify Gates, Raliegh and Mingo?
(a) By the "wanted" posters in town.
(b) They find his driver's license.
(c) By Gates' motorcycle at a motel.
(d) They find his credit card.
2. Who sings in the jazz combo formed in Part 3, Chapter 33?
3. Where does Weeper live, at the time of the revival?
(a) In the woods.
(b) In an abandoned bus.
(c) In prison.
(d) On an onion farm.
4. Who dies on stage in Part 3, Chapter 33?
5. Where do Calhoun and Gates decide to hold their duel?
(a) On the beach.
(b) At Stone Mountain.
(c) Downtown on Main Street.
(d) At Six Flags.
6. Who bought the fireworks that are used in Part 2, Chapter 26?
7. Where is the Cadillac the men have used along the journey as they make the drive to Atlanta?
(a) Pulled by the van.
(b) In the semi.
(c) They sold it.
(d) In storage.
8. Where does Jubal go in Part 3, Chapter 34?
9. Why is Toutant Kingstree important to Raleigh?
(a) He might know where to find Jubal.
(b) He has the family Bible.
(c) He knows how to play trumpet.
(d) He wants to take guitar lessons from him.
10. What does Toutant Kingstree do with his livestock?
(a) Makes gumbo to sell.
(b) Sells them to be pets.
(c) Sells the meat for money.
(d) Keeps them as pets.
11. What literary technique is used in Part 2, Chapter 17 to inform the reader about the past relationship between Raleigh and Gates?
12. Who surrenders to Raleigh and Gates after the fireworks are set off?
(a) Members of the KKK.
(b) The drug cartel.
(d) The Sunday School class.
13. Who slashes tires in Part 2, Chapter 26?
(a) Mingo and Raleigh.
(b) Raleigh and Gates.
(c) Gates and Weeper.
(d) Gates and Mingo.
14. Who helps to revive the stalled bus that Raleigh and his friends find on their way to Atlanta?
15. Who do Gates and Raleigh impersonate while the rest of their group sets off fireworks?
(a) FBI agents.
(d) Escaped inmates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which couple does Part 3, Chapter 37 discuss and describe?
2. What is discovered when digging up the hidden treasure?
3. According to Earley in Part 3, Chapter 32, what is the importance of the library bust?
4. According to Earley in Part 3, Chapter 32, what is the importance of the trunk?
5. What is the name of the singer that Raleigh almost gets intimate with?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)