Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bought the fireworks that are used in Part 2, Chapter 26?
2. What is Gates delivering during his late night boat trip in Part 2, Chapter 19?
(d) Counterfeit jewelry.
3. How much money will Gates be paid for the delivery he is making on his late night boat trip?
(c) $1.5 million.
4. Who surrenders to Raleigh and Gates after the fireworks are set off?
(a) The Sunday School class.
(b) Members of the KKK.
(c) The drug cartel.
5. In the end, who is forgiven for not trying to keep in touch?
6. Chapter 22 is dedicated to descriptions of what town?
7. Upon entering a private drive to an estate, who are Raleigh, Gates, and Mingo mistaken to be?
(b) The gardeners.
(d) A band.
8. What kind of revival do Raleigh, Gates and Mingo attend in Part 2, Chapter 20?
9. What instrument does Gates pretend to play when Raleigh and Mingo first arrive at the rental unit?
10. The men drive to Montgomery. In which state is that located?
11. Where is Mingo to meet Gates and Raleigh after their late night boat trip?
(b) Myrtle Beach.
(d) Kune Beach.
12. Where does Earley take the friends when they arrive in Part 3, Chapter 31?
(a) To a fancy restaurant.
(b) To a jazz club.
(c) To Bourbon Street.
(d) To a truck stop, for showers.
13. What literary term best describes Part 3, Chapters 34-37?
(b) Rising action.
(d) Falling action.
14. Who gets shot on the mountain in Part 3, Chapter 29?
(c) A cartel member.
15. Who is kidnapped by the drug cartel in Part 3, Chapter 29?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which relative goes with Jubal when he leaves in Part 3, Chapter 34?
2. Who are the two new passengers who tag along with Raleigh, Gates and Mingo as they leave for Atlanta?
3. How does Earley advise his unwed, pregnant sister to explain her reason for leaving town?
4. After close examination, why does Raleigh realize he married his wife?
5. What does the stalled bus carry that Raleigh and his friends find on their way to Atlanta?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)