|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Raleigh credit for his desire to be an upstanding citizen?
(a) His mother.
(c) His father.
2. Who borrows Vera's car in Part 1, Chapter 9?
3. After Mingo locks the keys inside the Cadillac, who unlocks it for them?
(a) A locksmith.
(b) A wrecker driver.
(c) A nun.
(d) A police officer.
4. What kind of seasonal displays does Mingo create?
(a) Outdoor ones.
(b) Tacky ones.
(c) Anti-religious ones.
(d) Christmas-themed ones.
5. What does Mingo do in Part 1, Chapter 7 that he has never before done?
(a) Jumps from a playground swing.
(b) Eats a corndog from a street vendor at the playground.
(c) Goes down a playground slide.
(d) Climbs to the top of playground monkey bars.
6. What does Raleigh refer to as Knoll Pond?
(a) The property he bought from Jimson.
(b) The town in which Victoria lives.
(c) The subdivision in which he lives.
(d) The neighborhood in which Lovie lives.
7. Who pulls a gun on someone in a borrowed car in Part 1, Chapter 9?
8. After the Marines help Raleigh and Mingo, who does Raleigh call from a tavern?
9. Who wants to commit suicide in Part 1, Chapter3?
10. Who is hiding out in Raleigh's rental property?
(c) A drug cartel.
11. Who has driven a Cadillac to a service station in Part 1, Chapter 12, looking for a missing car?
12. Where does the route that Raleigh and Mingo are driving, in Part 2, Chapter 16, actually take them?
(a) To a swamp.
(b) To a dead end road.
(c) To Boston.
(d) To New York.
13. What is Caroline doing when Raleigh arrives in Part 1:Chapter 2?
(a) Washing her car with her sister.
(b) Working on a car with a boy.
(c) Practicing cheerleading.
(d) Mowing her lawn.
14. What does Raleigh toss from his car windows in Part 1, Chapter 8?
(a) The note from his father.
(b) Candy wrappers.
(c) His cell phone.
(d) Mingo's guns.
15. Who does Raleigh call from a pay phone in the hospital in Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) His father.
(c) His aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What car does Raleigh own in the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 2?
2. How do Marines help Raleigh and Mingo when they get lost while driving in Part 2, Chapter 16?
3. Whose house is for sale in Part 1, Chapter 2?
4. What Marine camp is nearby when Raleigh and Mingo get lost while driving in Part 2, Chapter 16?
5. With whom does Aura protest in Part 1, Chapter 9?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)