|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what time frame is this book set?
(a) Late 1960s to early 1970s.
(b) Mid 1950s.
(c) Present day.
(d) Late 1970s to early 1980s.
2. Whose slacks get ripped in Part 1, Chapter 3?
3. From what Raleigh learns in Part 1, Chapter 2, where does Earley want Raleigh to meet him?
(a) In Charlotte.
(b) In New Orleans.
(c) In Mayberry.
(d) In Atlanta.
4. Where does Mingo work?
(a) Knox-Bury clothing store.
(b) Forbes Building.
(c) Trump Tower.
(d) Sears Building.
5. What car does Raleigh own in the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) Mercury Capris.
(c) Ford Fiesta.
(d) Buick LeSabre.
6. Who is Vera?
(a) Mingo's wife.
(b) Victoria's granddaughter.
(c) Raleigh's wife.
(d) Lovie's daughter.
7. At the end of Part 1, Chapter 7, how many of Mingo's guns does Raleigh possess?
8. Who is the janitor in Raleigh's office building?
(a) Bill Jimson.
(b) Bill Pierson.
(c) Bill Jenkins.
(d) Bill Kaiser.
9. In what town does Raleigh live and work?
10. Why is Raleigh unnerved when he is stopped by a police officer in Part 1, Chapter 8?
(a) Because he has just stolen the bust from the library.
(b) Because he is afraid of being arrested on an outstanding warrant.
(c) Because he doesn't want his insurance to increase.
(d) Because he isn't wearing his driving glasses.
11. Who is skinny-dipping in the community pool in Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) Aura and Mingo.
(b) Vera and Raleigh.
(c) Vera and Mingo.
(d) Raleigh and Aura.
12. When he returns to his office after buying property in Part 1, Chapter 5, who does Raleigh discover has left him a note at work?
13. What is Flonnie's favorite past time while living in the nursing home?
(a) Watching game shows.
(b) Pranking the nurse staff.
(c) Playing bingo.
(d) Listening to ballgames.
14. What does Mingo do in Part 1, Chapter 7 that he has never before done?
(a) Climbs to the top of playground monkey bars.
(b) Jumps from a playground swing.
(c) Eats a corndog from a street vendor at the playground.
(d) Goes down a playground slide.
15. Who owns the land that Raleigh sets out to buy in Part 1, Chapter 4?
(a) Pierce Jimson.
(b) Pee Wee Brosnan.
(c) Pierce Brosnan.
(d) Jim Pierce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has driven a Cadillac to a service station in Part 1, Chapter 12, looking for a missing car?
2. Who is hiding out in Raleigh's rental property?
3. Where do Raleigh and Mingo go when they leave the tavern in Part 2, Chapter 16?
4. Who is Aura?
5. What unusual cleaning chore does the janitor do in Part 1, Chapter 5?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)