|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quest: Chapters 23-25, The Very Extraordinary Adventures Which Ensued at the Inn; In Which Are Continued the Misfortunes That Befell Our Hero at the Ambrose Inn; Raleigh Leads His Followers South.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Raleigh reading when the story begins?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A fortune cookie.
(c) Restroom wall graffiti.
(d) A business magazine.
2. From what Raleigh learns in Part 1, Chapter 2, where does Earley want Raleigh to meet him?
(a) In Atlanta.
(b) In New Orleans.
(c) In Charlotte.
(d) In Mayberry.
3. What does Raleigh toss from his car windows in Part 1, Chapter 8?
(a) Candy wrappers.
(b) His cell phone.
(c) The note from his father.
(d) Mingo's guns.
4. Why is Raleigh stopped by police in Part 1, Chapter 8?
(a) For littering.
(b) For making an illegal U-turn.
(c) For stealing the bust.
(d) For killing Bonnie.
5. Who does Raleigh credit for his desire to be an upstanding citizen?
(a) His mother.
(c) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to his father, where must Raleigh first take Gates?
2. Where is Mingo to meet Gates and Raleigh after their late night boat trip?
3. Why is Toutant Kingstree important to Raleigh?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 5, who is having an affair with Lizzie Joyner?
5. What kind of motorcycle does Gates have?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)