|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Call: Chapters 8-10, And Is Nearly Arrested; The First Sally Takes a Strange Turn; How Raleigh Was Confirmed in His View of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Victoria Hayes?
(a) Raleigh's mother.
(b) Raleigh's favorite aunt.
(c) Jubal's sister.
(d) Raleigh's wife.
2. Why is Raleigh unnerved when he is stopped by a police officer in Part 1, Chapter 8?
(a) Because he has just stolen the bust from the library.
(b) Because he isn't wearing his driving glasses.
(c) Because he is afraid of being arrested on an outstanding warrant.
(d) Because he doesn't want his insurance to increase.
3. What does Aura protest in Part 1, Chapter 9?
(a) Homosexual issues.
(c) Nixon's impeachment.
(d) The feminest movement.
4. What does Mingo do in Part 1, Chapter 7 that he has never before done?
(a) Eats a corndog from a street vendor at the playground.
(b) Climbs to the top of playground monkey bars.
(c) Goes down a playground slide.
(d) Jumps from a playground swing.
5. What does Raleigh take from Mingo before entering the library in Part 1, Chapter 7?
(a) His phone number.
(b) A flashlight.
(c) A hat.
(d) The pistol he was going to use to commit suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose home does Raleigh visit in Part 1, Chapter 6 to retrieve the trunk?
2. Who is Aura?
3. What are police investigating in Part 1, Chapter 9?
4. Who owns the land that Raleigh sets out to buy in Part 1, Chapter 4?
5. What is Mingo's job?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)