|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Call: Chapters 8-10, And Is Nearly Arrested; The First Sally Takes a Strange Turn; How Raleigh Was Confirmed in His View of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose slacks get ripped in Part 1, Chapter 3?
2. Why is Raleigh unnerved when he is stopped by a police officer in Part 1, Chapter 8?
(a) Because he has just stolen the bust from the library.
(b) Because he is afraid of being arrested on an outstanding warrant.
(c) Because he doesn't want his insurance to increase.
(d) Because he isn't wearing his driving glasses.
3. On what floor is Raleigh's office located?
4. At the end of Part 1, Chapter 7, how many of Mingo's guns does Raleigh possess?
5. In what time frame is this book set?
(a) Late 1970s to early 1980s.
(b) Present day.
(c) Mid 1950s.
(d) Late 1960s to early 1970s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mingo do in Part 1, Chapter 7 that he has never before done?
2. What does Aura protest in Part 1, Chapter 9?
3. What does Raleigh steal from the library in Part 1, Chapter 7?
4. What unusual cleaning chore does the janitor do in Part 1, Chapter 5?
5. Who is Bonnie Ellen?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)