|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Call: Chapters 8-10, And Is Nearly Arrested; The First Sally Takes a Strange Turn; How Raleigh Was Confirmed in His View of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the people of Raleigh's hometown view the story regarding the land that he sets out to buy in Part 1, Chapter 4?
(a) As irrelevant.
(b) As possible.
(c) As fact.
(d) As a myth.
2. What does Mingo do in Part 1, Chapter 7 that he has never before done?
(a) Climbs to the top of playground monkey bars.
(b) Goes down a playground slide.
(c) Eats a corndog from a street vendor at the playground.
(d) Jumps from a playground swing.
3. How does Raleigh enter the library in Part 1, Chapter 7?
(a) Through a window.
(b) Through an air duct.
(c) Through a stormwater tunnel.
(d) Through the back door.
4. What accent do Caroline and Holly have?
(b) Valley girl.
5. Who is Vera?
(a) Raleigh's wife.
(b) Lovie's daughter.
(c) Victoria's granddaughter.
(d) Mingo's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the family Bible that Raleigh needs to collect?
2. What is Raleigh's job?
3. When he returns to his office after buying property in Part 1, Chapter 5, who does Raleigh discover has left him a note at work?
4. Who owns the land that Raleigh sets out to buy in Part 1, Chapter 4?
5. In what town does Raleigh live and work?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)