|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Call: Chapters 6-7, Of the Advice Given Raleigh by His Only Sane Aunt; In Which the Hero Commits a Crime.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Earley?
(a) Raleigh's best friend.
(b) Raleigh's father.
(c) Raleigh's half-brother.
(d) Raleigh's uncle.
2. What physical characteristic best describes Mingo?
3. How does Raleigh enter the library in Part 1, Chapter 7?
(a) Through a stormwater tunnel.
(b) Through the back door.
(c) Through a window.
(d) Through an air duct.
4. Who is the janitor in Raleigh's office building?
(a) Bill Jenkins.
(b) Bill Kaiser.
(c) Bill Pierson.
(d) Bill Jimson.
5. In what time frame is this book set?
(a) Late 1960s to early 1970s.
(b) Mid 1950s.
(c) Late 1970s to early 1980s.
(d) Present day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Caroline and Holly?
2. Whose slacks get ripped in Part 1, Chapter 3?
3. Who is the note really from that Raleigh discovers in his office in Part 1, Chapter 5?
4. Who wants to commit suicide in Part 1, Chapter3?
5. Who is Vera?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)