|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Return: Chapters 28-30, Of a Discovery Made by Raleigh; How the Glorious Battle of Stone Mountain Was Won; The Consequences of a Remarkable Scene.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps to revive the stalled bus that Raleigh and his friends find on their way to Atlanta?
2. Who is Raleigh's namesake?
(a) Raleigh Smithpeters, the town founder.
(b) His father.
(c) Raleigh "Dizzy" Gillaspie.
(d) Sir Walter Raleigh.
3. Where, ironically, do the items land that are tossed by Raleigh out of his car windows in Part 1, Chapter 8?
(a) On the hood of a police car.
(b) Near the abandoned construction site.
(c) In the police station parking lot.
(d) In Mingo's yard.
4. Who gets drunk and falls into a pool in Part 1, Chapter 3?
5. Who is the janitor in Raleigh's office building?
(a) Bill Kaiser.
(b) Bill Pierson.
(c) Bill Jimson.
(d) Bill Jenkins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose home does Raleigh visit in Part 1, Chapter 6 to retrieve the trunk?
2. What does Raleigh take from Mingo before entering the library in Part 1, Chapter 7?
3. What does Raleigh steal from the library in Part 1, Chapter 7?
4. Who owns the Cadillac that was driven to a service station in Part 1, Chapter 12?
5. Who gets shot on the mountain in Part 3, Chapter 29?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)