|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Call: Chapters 6-7, Of the Advice Given Raleigh by His Only Sane Aunt; In Which the Hero Commits a Crime.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to legend, may be buried near Raleigh's hometown on the property he sets out to buy in Part 1, Chapter 4?
(a) A Union soldier.
(b) Confederate bills.
(c) Confederate gold.
(d) A map to Confederate treasure.
2. Who has been Raleigh's friend since childhood?
3. Who is Bonnie Ellen?
(a) Raleigh's mother.
(b) Raleigh's sister.
(c) Raleigh's favorite aunt.
(d) Raleigh's secretary.
4. Who is the janitor in Raleigh's office building?
(a) Bill Jimson.
(b) Bill Jenkins.
(c) Bill Pierson.
(d) Bill Kaiser.
5. What unusual cleaning chore does the janitor do in Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) Mops the floor.
(b) Cleans the windows.
(c) Removes Bonnie's body.
(d) Carpet stain removal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Raleigh call from a pay phone in the hospital in Part 1, Chapter 2?
2. What accent do Caroline and Holly have?
3. In Part 1, Chapter 5, how much money does Raleigh pay for the property he sets out to buy?
4. Who owns the land that Raleigh sets out to buy in Part 1, Chapter 4?
5. At the end of Part 1, Chapter 7, how many of Mingo's guns does Raleigh possess?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)