|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quest: Chapters 17-19, Raleigh's Confession; How Mingo Fared Alone at Myrtle Beach; In Which the Hero Finds Himself at Sea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What key element is missing from the police investigation in Part 1, Chapter 9?
(a) A weapon.
(b) Bonnie's body.
(c) DNA samples.
(d) A shoe.
2. What does Raleigh take from the rental cabin to add to his scavenger hunt?
(a) The trunk.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The trumpet.
(d) The keys.
3. How old is Gates when his mother divorces Raleigh's father?
4. Who borrows Vera's car in Part 1, Chapter 9?
5. What does Earley leave for Raleigh at the hospital in Part 1:Chapter 2?
(a) A letter in a sealed envelope.
(b) A video recorded on beta.
(c) A cassette tape-recorded message.
(d) Instructions for feeding his cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Caroline doing when Raleigh arrives in Part 1:Chapter 2?
2. Who goes with Gates on a late night boat trip in Part 2, Chapter 19?
3. What are police investigating in Part 1, Chapter 9?
4. Where should the route that Raleigh and Mingo are driving, in Part 2, Chapter 16, take them?
5. Who does Raleigh credit for his desire to be an upstanding citizen?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)