|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quest: Chapters 17-19, Raleigh's Confession; How Mingo Fared Alone at Myrtle Beach; In Which the Hero Finds Himself at Sea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what Raleigh learns in Part 1, Chapter 2, where does Earley want Raleigh to meet him?
(a) In Atlanta.
(b) In Charlotte.
(c) In Mayberry.
(d) In New Orleans.
2. What car does Raleigh own in the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) Ford Fiesta.
(c) Buick LeSabre.
(d) Mercury Capris.
3. Who does Raleigh see on TV while visiting Flonnie in a nursing home?
(d) His mother.
4. What does Raleigh refer to as Knoll Pond?
(a) The subdivision in which he lives.
(b) The neighborhood in which Lovie lives.
(c) The town in which Victoria lives.
(d) The property he bought from Jimson.
5. What does Raleigh take from the rental cabin to add to his scavenger hunt?
(a) The trunk.
(b) The keys.
(c) The trumpet.
(d) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose slacks get ripped in Part 1, Chapter 3?
2. What does Aura protest in Part 1, Chapter 9?
3. Whose trunk is Raleigh trying to retrieve at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 6?
4. What noise is coming from the rental unit when Raleigh and Mingo first arrive?
5. According to his father, where must Raleigh first take Gates?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)