|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quest: Chapters 26-27, In Which Our Hero Enters Atlanta with More Passengers Than He Expected; Why Raleigh Took His First Communion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 27, what does Earley advise his unwed, pregnant sister to do?
(a) To put the baby up for adoption.
(b) To keep the baby.
(c) To kill herself.
(d) To have an abortion.
2. What does Mingo do in Part 1, Chapter 7 that he has never before done?
(a) Jumps from a playground swing.
(b) Goes down a playground slide.
(c) Eats a corndog from a street vendor at the playground.
(d) Climbs to the top of playground monkey bars.
3. What does Raleigh refer to as Knoll Pond?
(a) The property he bought from Jimson.
(b) The subdivision in which he lives.
(c) The town in which Victoria lives.
(d) The neighborhood in which Lovie lives.
4. Who has the family Bible that Raleigh needs to collect?
5. How does Raleigh enter the library in Part 1, Chapter 7?
(a) Through an air duct.
(b) Through a window.
(c) Through a stormwater tunnel.
(d) Through the back door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is supposed to have the trumpet that Raleigh needs to retrieve?
2. What does Raleigh happily discover when he makes a phone call from a tavern after the Marines have helped him?
3. Who do Gates and Raleigh impersonate while the rest of their group sets off fireworks?
4. Where is the trunk that Raleigh is trying to retrieve in Part 1, Chapter 6?
5. Which lovers' history is detailed in Part 2, Chapter 27?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)