|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quest: Chapters 26-27, In Which Our Hero Enters Atlanta with More Passengers Than He Expected; Why Raleigh Took His First Communion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raleigh enter the library in Part 1, Chapter 7?
(a) Through an air duct.
(b) Through a stormwater tunnel.
(c) Through a window.
(d) Through the back door.
2. What does Raleigh take from Mingo before entering the library in Part 1, Chapter 7?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) The pistol he was going to use to commit suicide.
(c) A hat.
(d) His phone number.
3. In Part 2, Chapter 27, what does Earley advise his unwed, pregnant sister to do?
(a) To have an abortion.
(b) To kill herself.
(c) To keep the baby.
(d) To put the baby up for adoption.
4. What does Raleigh happily discover when he makes a phone call from a tavern after the Marines have helped him?
(a) That his stepmother is still alive.
(b) That another man does not answer the phone.
(c) That Aura has not been arrested.
(d) That his father has come to his senses.
5. What does Raleigh refer to as Knoll Pond?
(a) The neighborhood in which Lovie lives.
(b) The town in which Victoria lives.
(c) The property he bought from Jimson.
(d) The subdivision in which he lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Raleigh see on TV while visiting Flonnie in a nursing home?
2. Where should the route that Raleigh and Mingo are driving, in Part 2, Chapter 16, take them?
3. Who bought the fireworks that are used in Part 2, Chapter 26?
4. What does Mingo do in Part 1, Chapter 7 that he has never before done?
5. How does Earley advise his unwed, pregnant sister to explain her reason for leaving town?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)