|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. As Laertes and Claudius discuss how to kill Hamlet, what news does Gertrude bring?
2. When Hamlet visits his mother in her room in Act 3, Scene 4, he speaks very harshly to his mother. What makes him stop?
3. How does Hamlet act after he has killed someone?
4. What happens between Laertes and Hamlet in the graveyard scene?
5. During his first soliloquy, what does Hamlet say about his mother?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. After Polonius's death, who is sent...
This section contains 1,038 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)