1. Where is Elsinore in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What time of day is it when the play starts?
Late at night.
3. At the start of the play, what are Francisco and Bernardo doing?
They are on watch.
4. Who does the ghost in Act 1, Scene 1 look like?
The king who just died.
5. How many times does the ghost appear in Act 1, Scene 1?
6. What country did the late King go to battle against?
7. In Act 1, Scene 1, why does Marcellus bring Horatio to talk to Francisco and Bernardo?
To confirm what they have seen.
This section contains 6,974 words
(approx. 24 pages at 300 words per page)