Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Elsinore in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What time of day is it when the play starts?
3. At the start of the play, what are Francisco and Bernardo doing?
4. Who does the ghost in Act 1, Scene 1 look like?
5. How many times does the ghost appear in Act 1, Scene 1?
6. What country did the late King go to battle against?
7. In Act 1, Scene 1, why does Marcellus bring Horatio to talk to Francisco and Bernardo?
This section contains 6,974 words
(approx. 24 pages at 300 words per page)