Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Broussard to lend him money in this section?
2. What part of the quarter does Suzanne live in?
3. What does Suzanne ask Broussard to go out to get?
4. Who releases the dogs that attack Boudreaux on the slope?
5. Where do Suzanne and Broussard spend the day after their night in the hotel?
Essay Topic 1
How did Broussard's upbringing effect him and the decisions he makes in the book? How can Broussard get over the trouble he experienced as a child?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of James Lee Burke's previous books and contrast it with Half of Paradise in terms of the following;
Essay Topic 3
What effect do the following people have on Winfield's life?
3. His sister.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)