Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Broussard to lend him money in this section?
2. What part of the quarter does Suzanne live in?
3. What does Suzanne ask Broussard to go out to get?
4. Who releases the dogs that attack Boudreaux on the slope?
5. Where do Suzanne and Broussard spend the day after their night in the hotel?
Look at the structure of the book.
How does the author use character and dialogue to drive the narrative?
Discuss elements of the narrative structure; Exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
What does the novel say about the pressure caused by success? Does great pressure always come with success? How could society change the pressure that comes with being successful?
Away from the main characters, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)