|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Boudreaux have to dump the stumps?
2. What does Boudreaux say he will do after the police give up their search?
3. What member of the party gets extremely drunk?
4. Why does Winfield say he needs drugs?
5. What does the cook fry Winfield's fish in?
Essay Topic 1
How did Winfield's upbringing effect him and the decisions he makes in the book? How can Winfield get over the trouble he experienced as a child?
Essay Topic 2
What does the work camp teach Broussard and Boudreaux? What does what they learn say about work camps during the Sixties? How have work camps changed since then?
Essay Topic 3
What contributes to Winfield's downfall? How could Winfield and the people around have prevented his downfall?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)