Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Broussard to lend him money in this section?
2. What part of the quarter does Suzanne live in?
3. What does Suzanne ask Broussard to go out to get?
4. Who releases the dogs that attack Boudreaux on the slope?
5. Where do Suzanne and Broussard spend the day after their night in the hotel?
Essay Topic 1
What does it take to become a successful musician in Nashville? In what way did Winfield have the character to succeed? Why isn't he able to continue his success?
Essay Topic 2
What does the novel say about the pressure caused by success? Does great pressure always come with success? How could society change the pressure that comes with being successful?
Essay Topic 3
What would have happened to Boudreaux if he didn't take the job at the Bonhan Shippng Company? How does the work camp change Boudreaux?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)