|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who raised Winfield and his sister?
2. What is wrong with Broussard's license?
3. What is the name of the brothel Winfield visits with his friends?
4. Why are Broussard and Suzanne so keen to get away for the night?
5. What does Winfield tell the doctor is the only type of drugs he takes?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Boudreaux die?
2. How does Boudreaux feel about being free once more?
3. What do Broussard and Suzanne do together on the beach?
4. How does Broussard first date with Suzanne go?
5. Describe Wally's character?
6. What advice does the doctor give Winfield?
7. Describe Broussard's first morning of freedom.
8. How does Boudreaux escape the workhouse?
9. What problems does Wally cause at the party?
10. How are things going on between Suzanne and Broussard?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does the work camp teach Broussard and Boudreaux? What does what they learn say about work camps during the Sixties? How have work camps changed since then?
Essay Topic 2
What contributes to Winfield's downfall? How could Winfield and the people around have prevented his downfall?
Essay Topic 3
What effect do the following people have on Broussard's life?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)