|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Evans force the prisoners to look at?
2. Who was believed to have killed the Spaniard who killed Avery's great grandfather?
3. Where was Avery's brother killed?
4. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
5. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Hunnicut wnat Winfield to come back to Louisiana?
2. How does April put Winfield into a drug stupor in this section?
3. Why is Daddy Claxton worried about the rain?
4. What is Brother Samuel's view on Billy Jo?
5. How is Winfield trying to change his life?
6. What does Winfield find out about Troy in this section?
7. Why do the guards haul away Le Blanc at the end of this section?
8. Why is Lathrop intentions in New Orleans at the beginning of this section?
9. Why is Boudreau so uncomfortable on his first shift at Bonham Shipping Company?
10. How did Avery's great grandfather's servant revenge his master's death?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Winfield's upbringing effect him and the decisions he makes in the book? How can Winfield get over the trouble he experienced as a child?
Essay Topic 2
What effect do the following people have on Winfield's life?
3. His sister.
Essay Topic 3
What would have happened to Boudreaux if he didn't take the job at the Bonhan Shippng Company? How does the work camp change Boudreaux?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)