Mid-Book Test (up to Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who arrives at the work camp three weeks into Broussard's stay?
2. What does Boudreaux have a gift for?
3. What drug does Elgin prescribe for Winfield?
4. What is the name of the place LeBlanc has been forced to stay the night?
5. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Boudreaux's fight with Pepponi almost ruin his fighting career?
2. How does...
This section contains 980 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)