|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Winfield's friend who he has a wild night with in this section?
2. Why are Broussard and Suzanne so keen to get away for the night?
(a) They have to meet Suzanne's parents.
(b) They haven't been together for four days.
(c) They want to see the latest French film.
(d) They want to get married in secret.
3. Where is Boudreaux shot?
(a) In his chest.
(b) In his stomach.
(c) In his leg.
(d) In his head.
4. What does Broussard's parole officer tell Broussard he needs proof of?
(d) Place of birth.
5. What member of the party gets extremely drunk?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Winfield run into some old friends?
2. Where does Boudreaux have to dump the stumps?
3. Why does Winfield say he wants Hunnicut out of his room?
4. Where does Boudreaux take the stumps?
5. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Broussard's first morning of freedom.
2. How does Winfield's performance go down at the end of this section?
3. What does Broussard's parole officer tell him in this section?
4. How does Winfield end up on the side of the railroad?
5. How does Winfield describe his family?
6. How does the train ride to Louisiana change Winfield mindset?
7. How does Broussard meet Suzanne again?
8. How does Broussard first date with Suzanne go?
9. How does Boudreaux escape the workhouse?
10. How did April respond to drug therapy treatment?
This section contains 1,040 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)