|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Suzanne's flatmate?
2. What does the officer accuse Broussard of being?
3. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
4. What does Winfield do the day after visiting Miss Sarah's?
(b) Plays pool.
(c) Plays craps.
5. Who calls an ambulance for Winfield?
(a) A doctor.
(d) A taxi driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only place open in the town late at night?
2. What drug does Winfield take on the train back to Nashville?
3. What member of the party gets extremely drunk?
4. What does Emma use to smash Winfield's jaw?
5. Why does Winfield say he wants Hunnicut out of his room?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)