|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Suzanne fall in love with in this section?
(a) A horse.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A dog.
2. What are Suzanne and Broussard hosting in this section?
(a) A dinner party.
(b) A picnic.
(c) A barbecue.
(d) An Easter egg hunt.
3. Who did Winfield write his only song for?
(a) His mother.
4. Why does Suzanne call herself a degenerate?
(a) She hasn't slept for two days.
(b) She has a huge appetite for sex.
(c) She enjoys drugs.
(d) She does nothing but party.
5. Who asks Broussard to lend him money in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Broussard charged with?
2. What does Wally always want to talk to Broussard about?
3. What wakes Boudreaux up the next day?
4. What does Winfield talk to the train man about?
5. Why are Broussard and Suzanne so keen to get away for the night?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Boudreaux get swamp fever in this section?
2. How is the drink effecting Broussard in this section?
3. How does Broussard get into trouble in this section?
4. How does Broussard first date with Suzanne go?
5. In what way could the relationship between Suzanne and Broussard be described as desperate?
6. What do Broussard and Suzanne do together on the beach?
7. How does Suzanne live her life?
8. Describe Broussard's first morning of freedom.
9. How does Winfield end up on the side of the railroad?
10. How does Winfield spend his first evening in his hometown?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)