|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of treatment was April given at the hospital?
(a) Psychiartry treatment.
(b) Drug treatment.
(c) Primal treatment.
(d) Shock treatment.
2. Where is Boudreaux shot?
(a) In his leg.
(b) In his stomach.
(c) In his head.
(d) In his chest.
3. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
4. Where does Winfield take a train to?
(b) New York.
5. Where do Suzanne and Broussard agree to meet the next night?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A cafe.
(c) The shopping mall.
(d) A hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the doctor tell Winfield he needs to give up stimulants?
2. Where does Boudreaux take the stumps?
3. What is the name of Winfield's friend who he has a wild night with in this section?
4. Why does Boudreaux decide against killing Evans?
5. Which character tries to talk sense into Winfield after Hunnicut leaves?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are things going on between Suzanne and Broussard?
2. How does Winfield's performance go down at the end of this section?
3. What problems is Winfield having in Chapter 4?
4. In what way could the relationship between Suzanne and Broussard be described as desperate?
5. How does Suzanne live her life?
6. What does Broussard's parole officer tell him in this section?
7. What is Bordreaux's plan?
8. What is the parole board's verdict on Broussard?
9. What do Broussard and Suzanne do together on the beach?
10. How did April respond to drug therapy treatment?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)