|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hunnicut say Winfield will find it difficult to get a job in Nashville?
(a) Word about bad performances spread quickly.
(b) He is too old.
(c) He will put around a bad word.
(d) No one hires junkies.
2. Why are Broussard and Suzanne so keen to get away for the night?
(a) They want to see the latest French film.
(b) They have to meet Suzanne's parents.
(c) They haven't been together for four days.
(d) They want to get married in secret.
3. What kind of treatment was April given at the hospital?
(a) Drug treatment.
(b) Shock treatment.
(c) Primal treatment.
(d) Psychiartry treatment.
4. What is the name of the brothel Winfield visits with his friends?
(b) Miss Sarah's.
(c) Miss Peterson's.
5. Who does Boudreaux decide against killing in the gunfight?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Suzanne confess to Broussard?
2. Why does Winfield say he wants Hunnicut out of his room?
3. Who blocks Broussard as he is turning around in the driveway?
4. Where is Boudreaux's family?
5. What does Suzanne ask Broussard to go out to get?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Boudreaux decide he will be safe on the slope until morning?
2. How does Boudreaux feel about being free once more?
3. What does Broussard's parole officer tell him in this section?
4. Describe the argument between Hunnicutt and Winfield in this section?
5. How does Broussard get into trouble in this section?
6. What problems does Wally cause at the party?
7. What trouble is Broussard in at the police station?
8. How does Winfield spend his first evening in his hometown?
9. What is the parole board's verdict on Broussard?
10. How did April respond to drug therapy treatment?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)