|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emma use to smash Winfield's jaw?
(a) A rock.
(b) A club.
(c) A brick.
(d) A baseball bat.
2. What does Boudreaux say he will do after the police give up their search?
(a) Marry a good woman.
(b) Join a boxing club.
(c) Leave the state.
(d) Find a steady job.
3. What name does Hunnicut call Winfield in this section?
(a) Mop head.
(b) Hop head.
(d) A sly dog.
4. Why does Suzanne say she is unhappy with Broussard?
(a) He has sold the farm.
(b) He has no money.
(c) He is taking drugs.
(d) He is drinking again.
5. What does Boudreaux suffer from after he drinks the water?
(a) Swamp fever.
(d) Small pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major problems does the doctor find Winfield has with his heart?
2. Where does Winfield take a train to?
3. Where does Broussard go with Suzanne to catch up on old times?
4. Which two people does Hunnicut say have made Lathrop's career?
5. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)