|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winfield play with his friends at the pool hall?
2. Where do Suzanne and Broussard agree to meet the next night?
(a) The shopping mall.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A cafe.
3. What does Winfield talk to the train man about?
(a) Travel and music.
(b) Computers and literature.
(c) Baseball and writing.
(d) Money and drugs.
4. Why does Wally insist on going with Broussard to buy more beer?
(a) Broussard needs company.
(b) He wants Broussard to drop him at the bus station.
(c) He is on his last nerve.
(d) Broussard needs directions.
5. What does Broussard miss a sign for?
(a) To slow down.
(b) A sharp bend.
(c) A one way street.
(d) To stop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Broussard and Suzanne so keen to get away for the night?
2. Who did Winfield write his only song for?
3. What does Broussard stop on the way home to do?
4. What does the cook fry Winfield's fish in?
5. Why does Winfield say he wants Hunnicut out of his room?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the drink effecting Broussard in this section?
2. How are things going on between Suzanne and Broussard?
3. Why does Boudreaux decide he will be safe on the slope until morning?
4. Describe the argument between Hunnicutt and Winfield in this section?
5. How does Broussard first date with Suzanne go?
6. How does Suzanne live her life?
7. What problems does Wally cause at the party?
8. What do Broussard and Suzanne do together on the beach?
9. How does Boudreaux get swamp fever in this section?
10. Describe Wally's character?
This section contains 890 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)