|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Broussard stop on the way home to do?
(a) Get a haircut and some red wine.
(b) Get some butcher meat and some potatoes.
(c) Get a new suit and some cigarettes.
(d) Get a newspaper and some charcoal.
2. What does Suzanne confess to Broussard?
(a) She has always belonged to him.
(b) She has never finished a painting.
(c) She bore his child.
(d) She sleeps around.
3. What are Suzanne and Broussard hosting in this section?
(a) An Easter egg hunt.
(b) A picnic.
(c) A barbecue.
(d) A dinner party.
4. What is the name of the brothel Winfield visits with his friends?
(b) Miss Peterson's.
(d) Miss Sarah's.
5. Who blocks Broussard as he is turning around in the driveway?
(a) The guardian angels.
(b) The homeowner.
(c) The fire brigade.
(d) A policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Broussard's parole officer claim will happen if Broussard does not provide a letter of employment?
2. What part of the quarter does Suzanne live in?
3. What is Boudreaux doing in the fields when he decides to escape?
4. What is the name of Winfield's friend who he has a wild night with in this section?
5. Where does Boudreaux have to dump the stumps?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the argument between Hunnicutt and Winfield in this section?
2. How does Boudreaux die?
3. How does Winfield describe his family?
4. How are things going on between Suzanne and Broussard?
5. In what way could the relationship between Suzanne and Broussard be described as desperate?
6. How did April respond to drug therapy treatment?
7. How does Suzanne live her life?
8. How does Boudreaux escape the workhouse?
9. What do Broussard and Suzanne do together on the beach?
10. How does Winfield's performance go down at the end of this section?
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)