|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only guard in the area when Boudreaux decides to escape?
2. What drug does Winfield take on the train back to Nashville?
3. What does Broussard's parole officer tell Broussard he needs proof of?
(b) Place of birth.
4. What does Broussard lie about at the police station?
(a) His friendship with Wally.
(b) His relationship with Suzanne.
(c) His former conviction.
(d) His drug habit.
5. What does the officer ask Broussard for?
(a) His social security number.
(b) His registration card.
(c) His license.
(d) His passport.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Suzanne do for a living?
2. What does Suzanne fall in love with in this section?
3. What does Boudreaux say he will do after the police give up their search?
4. What does Emma use to smash Winfield's jaw?
5. What is wrong with Broussard's license?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Winfield describe his family?
2. How does Boudreaux escape the workhouse?
3. Describe the argument between Hunnicutt and Winfield in this section?
4. Describe Broussard's first morning of freedom.
5. How does the train ride to Louisiana change Winfield mindset?
6. How does Winfield spend his first afternoon in his home town?
7. How does Broussard get into trouble in this section?
8. How does Suzanne live her life?
9. What advice does the doctor give Winfield?
10. How does Winfield spend his first evening in his hometown?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)