|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who blocks Broussard as he is turning around in the driveway?
(a) The fire brigade.
(b) A policeman.
(c) The guardian angels.
(d) The homeowner.
2. What does Emma use to smash Winfield's jaw?
(a) A brick.
(b) A club.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A rock.
3. Whose drug treatment does Winfield recall?
(b) His sister's.
4. What kind of treatment was April given at the hospital?
(a) Primal treatment.
(b) Psychiartry treatment.
(c) Drug treatment.
(d) Shock treatment.
5. What does Broussard's parole officer tell Broussard he needs proof of?
(b) Place of birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does April say would happen if the Hickses knew about Winfield's lifestyle?
2. What does Suzanne do for a living?
3. Who did Winfield write his only song for?
4. Why are Broussard and Suzanne so keen to get away for the night?
5. What does the officer ask Broussard for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Winfield describe his family?
2. How does Boudreaux feel about being free once more?
3. Why does Boudreaux decide he will be safe on the slope until morning?
4. How does Winfield spend his first evening in his hometown?
5. How does Boudreaux get swamp fever in this section?
6. What problems is Winfield having in Chapter 4?
7. How is the drink effecting Broussard in this section?
8. What do Broussard and Suzanne do together on the beach?
9. How does Suzanne live her life?
10. Describe Wally's character?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)