|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Broussard charged with?
(a) Witholding information.
(c) Drunk driving.
(d) Abusive behavior.
2. Which character tries to talk sense into Winfield after Hunnicut leaves?
3. Why does Boudreaux decide against killing Evans?
(a) He has the character to redeem himself.
(b) There will always be another like him.
(c) He has already been hit.
(d) He has a young family.
4. What part of the quarter does Suzanne live in?
5. What is Boudreaux doing in the fields when he decides to escape?
(a) Clearing the stumps.
(b) Digging ditches.
(c) Clearing branches.
(d) Digging for coal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Broussard miss a sign for?
2. What happened to Winfield's father?
3. Why was Winfield's brother murdered?
4. What does Broussard think will now happen to him now he has been charged?
5. What does the cook fry Winfield's fish in?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)