|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Broussard lie about at the police station?
(a) His friendship with Wally.
(b) His former conviction.
(c) His relationship with Suzanne.
(d) His drug habit.
2. What does the cook fry Winfield's fish in?
(d) Bread crums.
3. What does Winfield talk to the train man about?
(a) Baseball and writing.
(b) Money and drugs.
(c) Computers and literature.
(d) Travel and music.
4. Where do Suzanne and Broussard agree to meet the next night?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A cafe.
(d) The shopping mall.
5. Which two characters in Winfield's life detest each other?
(a) Winfield and Hunicott.
(b) Seth and April.
(c) Troy and Winfield.
(d) Lathrop and Troy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major problems does the doctor find Winfield has with his heart?
2. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
3. Where does Broussard go with Suzanne to catch up on old times?
4. What does Wally always want to talk to Broussard about?
5. What does Broussard ask Wally to come with him to buy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Bordreaux's plan?
2. How is the drink effecting Broussard in this section?
3. What problems does Wally cause at the party?
4. Describe the argument between Hunnicutt and Winfield in this section?
5. How does Winfield spend his first evening in his hometown?
6. How does Broussard meet Suzanne again?
7. What do Broussard and Suzanne do together on the beach?
8. What does Broussard's parole officer tell him in this section?
9. How does Winfield describe his family?
10. How does Broussard first date with Suzanne go?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)