|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Broussard to lend him money in this section?
2. What is Boudreaux doing in the fields when he decides to escape?
(a) Clearing branches.
(b) Digging ditches.
(c) Digging for coal.
(d) Clearing the stumps.
3. Which two people does Hunnicut say have made Lathrop's career?
(a) Hunnicut and Lathrop.
(b) Troy and Hunnicut.
(c) David and Seth.
(d) April and Seth.
4. Why does Winfield say he needs drugs?
(a) To stop him thinking of the past.
(b) To enjoy women.
(c) To help him in his career.
(d) To help him relax.
5. What do Suzanne and Broussard drink on the beach?
(c) Lond Island Ice Tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Winfield run into some old friends?
2. Where does Winfield take a train to?
3. Why does Winfield resign himself to his drug addiction?
4. What does Winfield buy from the hardware store?
5. What does Wally always want to talk to Broussard about?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Winfield spend his first afternoon in his home town?
2. How does Boudreaux feel about being free once more?
3. Why does Boudreaux decide he will be safe on the slope until morning?
4. How does Broussard meet Suzanne again?
5. How did April respond to drug therapy treatment?
6. How are things going on between Suzanne and Broussard?
7. What trouble is Broussard in at the police station?
8. What do Broussard and Suzanne do together on the beach?
9. How is the drink effecting Broussard in this section?
10. How does Winfield's performance go down at the end of this section?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)