|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Boudreaux have to dump the stumps?
(a) In a shed.
(b) In a pit.
(c) In the forest.
(d) On a fire.
2. What do Suzanne and Broussard drink on the beach?
(a) Lond Island Ice Tea.
3. What did Winfield's mother die of?
(a) Small pox.
4. What kind of treatment was April given at the hospital?
(a) Shock treatment.
(b) Drug treatment.
(c) Psychiartry treatment.
(d) Primal treatment.
5. Who calls an ambulance for Winfield?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A taxi driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Boudreaux shot?
2. Why does Boudreaux decide against killing Evans?
3. Which two characters in Winfield's life detest each other?
4. What are Suzanne and Broussard hosting in this section?
5. Where does Broussard go with Suzanne to catch up on old times?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Winfield spend his first afternoon in his home town?
2. How does Broussard first date with Suzanne go?
3. How does Boudreaux feel about being free once more?
4. How does Broussard get into trouble in this section?
5. What trouble is Broussard in at the police station?
6. How does Boudreaux escape the workhouse?
7. How is the drink effecting Broussard in this section?
8. Describe Wally's character?
9. How does Winfield's performance go down at the end of this section?
10. How does Winfield spend his first evening in his hometown?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)