|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Broussard charged with?
(b) Drunk driving.
(c) Abusive behavior.
(d) Witholding information.
2. Why does Winfield say he wants Hunnicut out of his room?
(a) He has no senstivitiy.
(b) He smells bad.
(c) He is houting too loud.
(d) He is too goddamn ugly.
3. What does the cook fry Winfield's fish in?
(a) Bread crums.
4. What does Suzanne confess to Broussard?
(a) She has never finished a painting.
(b) She bore his child.
(c) She has always belonged to him.
(d) She sleeps around.
5. What does Broussard's parole officer claim will happen if Broussard does not provide a letter of employment?
(a) He will be immediately sent back to prison.
(b) He will be fined.
(c) His case will lbe brought forward for review.
(d) He will be put into a halfway house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character does Hunnicut call a slut?
2. What part of the quarter does Suzanne live in?
3. Who did Winfield write his only song for?
4. What does Suzanne fall in love with in this section?
5. What is the name of Winfield's friend who he has a wild night with in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Winfield end up on the side of the railroad?
2. In what way could the relationship between Suzanne and Broussard be described as desperate?
3. How are things going on between Suzanne and Broussard?
4. How does Winfield describe his family?
5. Describe the argument between Hunnicutt and Winfield in this section?
6. How does Winfield spend his first afternoon in his home town?
7. How does Boudreaux escape the workhouse?
8. How does Broussard first date with Suzanne go?
9. Describe Broussard's first morning of freedom.
10. How does Suzanne live her life?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)