|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Winfield's mother die of?
(a) Small pox.
2. What name does Hunnicut call Winfield in this section?
(a) A sly dog.
(b) Hop head.
(c) Mop head.
3. Where does Boudreaux take the stumps?
(a) To a ditch.
(b) To the warden's house.
(c) To the construction site.
(d) To a large fire.
4. What is wrong with Broussard's license?
(a) It is falling apart.
(b) It has expired.
(c) It has no photo.
(d) It is fake.
5. What does Suzanne fall in love with in this section?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A horse.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wally always want to talk to Broussard about?
2. Where does Winfield take a train to?
3. What is Broussard charged with?
4. What does Winfield tell the doctor is the only type of drugs he takes?
5. Who does Suzanne receive an allowance from?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)