|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Winfield's father?
(a) He moved to New York City.
(b) He died.
(c) He runaway.
(d) He was put in prison.
2. What does Boudreaux hit Evans over the head with?
(a) A brick.
(b) A hammer.
(c) An ax.
(d) A limb.
3. What is Broussard charged with?
(a) Witholding information.
(b) Drunk driving.
(c) Abusive behavior.
4. Who did Winfield write his only song for?
(a) His mother.
5. What did Winfield's mother die of?
(c) Small pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Winfield take a train to?
2. What does Winfield talk to the train man about?
3. What does Suzanne ask Broussard to go out to get?
4. What does Winfield do the day after visiting Miss Sarah's?
5. What member of the party gets extremely drunk?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)