|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hunnicut do before he leaves Winfield's room?
(a) Spits at him.
(b) Fires him.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Shoots him.
2. What character does Hunnicut call a slut?
(b) Winfield's sister.
(d) Winfield's mother.
3. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
4. Where is Boudreaux shot?
(a) In his leg.
(b) In his stomach.
(c) In his head.
(d) In his chest.
5. What drug does Winfield take on the train back to Nashville?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hunnicut say Winfield will find it difficult to get a job in Nashville?
2. Where does Winfield take a train to?
3. What does Suzanne ask Broussard to go out to get?
4. Who did Winfield write his only song for?
5. What does the officer ask Broussard for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice does the doctor give Winfield?
2. How are things going on between Suzanne and Broussard?
3. Describe the argument between Hunnicutt and Winfield in this section?
4. How does Winfield describe his family?
5. How does Broussard meet Suzanne again?
6. How does Winfield spend his first afternoon in his home town?
7. How does Boudreaux get swamp fever in this section?
8. How does Winfield spend his first evening in his hometown?
9. What do Broussard and Suzanne do together on the beach?
10. How does Broussard get into trouble in this section?
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)