|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Broussard's parole officer claim will happen if Broussard does not provide a letter of employment?
(a) His case will lbe brought forward for review.
(b) He will be immediately sent back to prison.
(c) He will be put into a halfway house.
(d) He will be fined.
2. Who asks Broussard to lend him money in this section?
3. Where does Winfield take a train to?
(b) New York.
4. Whose drug treatment does Winfield recall?
(b) His sister's.
5. Why are Broussard and Suzanne so keen to get away for the night?
(a) They want to see the latest French film.
(b) They have to meet Suzanne's parents.
(c) They want to get married in secret.
(d) They haven't been together for four days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of treatment was April given at the hospital?
2. Where does Broussard go with Suzanne to catch up on old times?
3. What is the only place open in the town late at night?
4. What is Broussard charged with?
5. What does Boudreaux want to wait to darkness to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Winfield's performance go down at the end of this section?
2. Describe Wally's character?
3. What trouble is Broussard in at the police station?
4. How does Boudreaux escape the workhouse?
5. Describe Broussard's first morning of freedom.
6. What is the parole board's verdict on Broussard?
7. How did April respond to drug therapy treatment?
8. What advice does the doctor give Winfield?
9. How does Broussard get into trouble in this section?
10. How does Broussard first date with Suzanne go?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)