|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Broussard stop on the way home to do?
(a) Get some butcher meat and some potatoes.
(b) Get a haircut and some red wine.
(c) Get a newspaper and some charcoal.
(d) Get a new suit and some cigarettes.
2. Why does the doctor tell Winfield he needs to give up stimulants?
(a) He will ruin his career.
(b) He is losing too many brain cells.
(c) He is on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
(d) It is putting too much strain on his heart.
3. What kind of treatment was April given at the hospital?
(a) Psychiartry treatment.
(b) Shock treatment.
(c) Drug treatment.
(d) Primal treatment.
4. What does the officer accuse Broussard of being?
5. What name does Hunnicut call Winfield in this section?
(a) Mop head.
(c) A sly dog.
(d) Hop head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seth talk to Winfield about to get him excited about Lathrop's election win?
2. What do Suzanne and Broussard drink on the beach?
3. What does Broussard miss a sign for?
4. Why does Boudreaux decide against killing Evans?
5. What is the name of Suzanne's flatmate?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Winfield's performance go down at the end of this section?
2. What advice does the doctor give Winfield?
3. How does Winfield spend his first afternoon in his home town?
4. How does Broussard meet Suzanne again?
5. What does Broussard's parole officer tell him in this section?
6. How does Winfield end up on the side of the railroad?
7. How does Broussard get into trouble in this section?
8. What is Bordreaux's plan?
9. Describe Wally's character?
10. What problems does Wally cause at the party?
This section contains 1,023 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)