|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Broussard's parole officer tell Broussard he needs proof of?
(d) Place of birth.
2. What do Suzanne and Broussard drink on the beach?
(c) Lond Island Ice Tea.
3. Where does the brothel security guard leave WInfield?
(a) At the railroad station.
(b) In the graveyard.
(c) At the railroad tracks.
(d) At the jailhouse.
4. Who raised Winfield and his sister?
(a) His older brother.
(b) An orphanage.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His uncle.
5. What is Broussard charged with?
(a) Drunk driving.
(c) Witholding information.
(d) Abusive behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boudreaux suffer from after he drinks the water?
2. Where do Suzanne and Broussard spend the day after their night in the hotel?
3. What does Boudreaux want to wait to darkness to do?
4. What does Broussard's parole officer claim will happen if Broussard does not provide a letter of employment?
5. Who calls an ambulance for Winfield?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Suzanne live her life?
2. How is the drink effecting Broussard in this section?
3. What problems is Winfield having in Chapter 4?
4. What trouble is Broussard in at the police station?
5. How does Winfield end up on the side of the railroad?
6. What is the parole board's verdict on Broussard?
7. What do Broussard and Suzanne do together on the beach?
8. How are things going on between Suzanne and Broussard?
9. How does Winfield's performance go down at the end of this section?
10. Describe Broussard's first morning of freedom.
This section contains 903 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)