|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wally always want to talk to Broussard about?
(b) Interior design.
2. What is Broussard charged with?
(a) Drunk driving.
(c) Abusive behavior.
(d) Witholding information.
3. What is the name of Winfield's friend who he has a wild night with in this section?
4. What does Emma use to smash Winfield's jaw?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A rock.
(c) A brick.
(d) A club.
5. What does Winfield play with his friends at the pool hall?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Broussard's parole officer tell Broussard he needs proof of?
2. What does Winfield do the day after visiting Miss Sarah's?
3. Who is the only guard in the area when Boudreaux decides to escape?
4. What does Broussard miss a sign for?
5. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Wally's character?
2. How does Winfield's performance go down at the end of this section?
3. How are things going on between Suzanne and Broussard?
4. Describe the argument between Hunnicutt and Winfield in this section?
5. How does Broussard get into trouble in this section?
6. How does Boudreaux get swamp fever in this section?
7. How did April respond to drug therapy treatment?
8. What is the parole board's verdict on Broussard?
9. How is the drink effecting Broussard in this section?
10. What is Bordreaux's plan?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)