|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
2. What does Boudreaux have a gift for?
(a) Public speaking.
3. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
(a) The basket case box.
(b) The iron maiden.
(c) The nuthouse.
(d) The looney bin.
4. In what month do they begin cutting the cane?
5. What are Avey and Boudreaux doing at the beginning of this section?
(a) Working the mines.
(b) Doing their laundry.
(c) Darning their socks.
(d) Cleaning out their barracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Broussard say Le Blanc is planning to kill?
2. What two prisoners are missing at the end of the day?
3. Who was believed to have killed the Spaniard who killed Avery's great grandfather?
4. What does Avery buy to drink on the way home?
5. Where does the parole board meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lathrop intentions in New Orleans at the beginning of this section?
2. How do the men try to get at Rainack as they wait in the rain?
3. What happens to Gerard and LeBlanc?
4. How does Winfield start his addiction to drugs in this section?
5. How does Hunnicut persuade Winfield to write a song for Lathrop's campaign?
6. What problems do Broussard and LeBlanc face at the beginning of this section?
7. How does Winfield cope in his interview?
8. What does Winfield find out about Troy in this section?
9. Why does Avery's father worry about him so much?
10. How does Boudreaux's fight with Pepponi almost ruin his fighting career?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)