|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the first section?
(a) Making Good.
(b) Summer's Dust.
(c) Give Me Sugar.
(d) Fun Times Ain't Always the Good Times.
2. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
(c) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
3. What does Broussard want to purchase from Benoit?
(a) A knife.
(b) A notepad.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A gun.
4. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
(a) Freddie Muscle.
(b) Long John.
(c) Big Joe.
(d) Big Johnny.
5. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
(a) A driving license.
(b) A marriage license.
(c) Planning permission.
(d) A music license.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Broussard drink while he waits to be picked up?
2. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
3. What does LeBlanc demand Evans gives him in this section?
4. Why does LeBlanc enjoy tormenting Evans?
5. How does Broussard get to the main road?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Daddy Claxton worried about the rain?
2. How did Avery's great grandfather's servant revenge his master's death?
3. Why is Boudreau so uncomfortable on his first shift at Bonham Shipping Company?
4. How does Winfield start his addiction to drugs in this section?
5. How is Boudreaux caught by the police?
6. What problems do Tereau and Avery get into as soon as LeBlanc and Gerard leave?
7. How does Hunnicut persuade Winfield to write a song for Lathrop's campaign?
8. How does Broussard try to convince Benoit to sell him the knife?
9. How does April put Winfield into a drug stupor in this section?
10. How does Boudreaux's fight with Pepponi almost ruin his fighting career?
This section contains 909 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)