|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
(a) A stoach disease.
(b) A face disease.
(c) A throat disease.
(d) A mouth disease.
2. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
(a) He knows nothing about politics.
(b) He wants to run for senate himself.
(c) He is enjoying his success in Nashville.
(d) He doesn't like Lathrop.
3. What kind of drug is Troy addicted to?
4. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
(a) Talking too loud.
(b) Bad manners.
(d) Insulting a guard.
5. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
(a) Help him relax.
(b) Help him sleep.
(c) Feel less paranoid.
(d) Perk him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
2. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
3. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
4. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
5. Who does Winfield call for more drugs?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Avery's great grandfather's servant revenge his master's death?
2. What is wrong with the water the guards give the prisoners?
3. Why is Daddy Claxton worried about the rain?
4. Why is Lathrop intentions in New Orleans at the beginning of this section?
5. What does Winfield find out about Troy in this section?
6. How is Winfield acting in this section?
7. What problems do Tereau and Avery get into as soon as LeBlanc and Gerard leave?
8. Why do the guards haul away Le Blanc at the end of this section?
9. How does Boudreaux get work at the Bonham Shipping Company?
10. Describe the days leading up to Winfield and April's marriage?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)