|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it likely Broussard wil be the only person who gets to leave the gang of five?
(a) The others are too good at their jobs.
(b) The others are waiting to be executed.
(c) It is for lifers.
(d) The others will die in in jail.
2. What does Boudreaux have a gift for?
(a) Public speaking.
3. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Las Vegas.
4. What city does Winfield return to in this section?
(c) New York.
(d) New Orleans.
5. Why doesn't Broussard want Benoit to give the knife to someone else?
(a) They won't appreciate it like he will.
(b) It is the only knife in the prison.
(c) They will sell it to LeBlanc.
(d) They will use it to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Avery's great grandfather and his negro servant build?
2. Who was believed to have killed the Spaniard who killed Avery's great grandfather?
3. What drug does Elgin prescribe for Winfield?
4. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
5. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Avery say he is running moonshine?
2. How does April put Winfield into a drug stupor in this section?
3. Why do the guards haul away Le Blanc at the end of this section?
4. How is Winfield acting in this section?
5. How is Boudreaux caught by the police?
6. Why is Boudreau so uncomfortable on his first shift at Bonham Shipping Company?
7. Why does Avery's father worry about him so much?
8. What happens to Gerard and LeBlanc?
9. How does Broussard try to convince Benoit to sell him the knife?
10. How is Avey eventually caught?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)