|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
(a) Horace Typewriters.
(b) Bonham Shipping Company.
(c) Peterson Shipyard.
(d) Finlay Canning Company.
2. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
(a) John Dillinger.
(b) Clyde Barrow.
(c) Jesse James.
(d) Billy the Kid.
3. What is the title of the first section?
(a) Give Me Sugar.
(b) Summer's Dust.
(c) Fun Times Ain't Always the Good Times.
(d) Making Good.
4. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
(a) He's a quack.
(b) He's a former drug addict.
(c) He's a homosexual.
(d) He's an undercover cop.
5. What does Broussard drink while he waits to be picked up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the place LeBlanc has been forced to stay the night?
2. What other prisoner will also be eligible for parole?
3. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
4. What is the only thing of value that Winfield owns?
5. What is the title of Book II?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does April respond to Winfield's anger the following morning?
2. Describe the argument between Hunnicutt and Winfield in this section?
3. What does Winfield find out about Troy in this section?
4. What problems does Wally cause at the party?
5. How does Suzanne live her life?
6. How are things going on between Suzanne and Broussard?
7. How does Broussard first date with Suzanne go?
8. How does Boudreaux get work at the Bonham Shipping Company?
9. How does Boudreaux escape the workhouse?
10. Why does Avery's father worry about him so much?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)