|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Evans force the prisoners to look at?
(a) His new revolver.
(b) Images from World War Two.
(c) Pornagraphic images.
(d) Billy Jo and Jeffrey's bodies.
2. What does Avery buy to drink on the way home?
(a) A bottle of vodka.
(b) A bottle of bourbon.
(c) A bottle of orange juice.
(d) A bottle of Coke.
3. What does Tereau sell?
(b) Counterfeit money.
4. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
(a) A music license.
(b) A driving license.
(c) Planning permission.
(d) A marriage license.
5. Who will Avery wait for at the tree?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hunnicut want Winfield to return to Louisiana?
2. What does Avery's father say one should always seek when associating with people?
3. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
4. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
5. What is the title of Book II?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Boudreau so uncomfortable on his first shift at Bonham Shipping Company?
2. How does April put Winfield into a drug stupor in this section?
3. Why does Hunnicut wnat Winfield to come back to Louisiana?
4. Why do the guards haul away Le Blanc at the end of this section?
5. Why are Briussard and Boudreaux so worried about LeBlanc?
6. How is Winfield trying to change his life?
7. What does Winfield find out about Troy in this section?
8. Why is Lathrop intentions in New Orleans at the beginning of this section?
9. Why does Avery say he is running moonshine?
10. How does Hunnicut persuade Winfield to write a song for Lathrop's campaign?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)