|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
(a) She is the woman he is going to marry.
(b) She has all of his money.
(c) She can get him sacked any second.
(d) She is his main drug source.
2. How does Billy Jo die?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He hangs himself.
(c) He is ravaged by a bear.
(d) He is stabbed.
3. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
(a) An oil explosion.
(b) A rifle shot.
(c) A cannonball.
(d) A musket shot.
4. Where does Boudreax need to drive to for his new company?
(a) New Orleans.
5. What does Avery's father think could ruin Avery's life?
(a) His lack of education.
(c) His lack of humor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Boudreaux find a job after he breaks his hand?
2. What does Brother Samuel say Billy Jo has on his hand?
3. What drug is Winfield now addicted to?
4. What did Avery's great grandfather and his negro servant build?
5. Who does Broussard say Le Blanc is planning to kill?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems do Tereau and Avery get into as soon as LeBlanc and Gerard leave?
2. Why does Avery's father worry about him so much?
3. How is Boudreaux caught by the police?
4. Why do the guards haul away Le Blanc at the end of this section?
5. How is Winfield acting in this section?
6. How do the men try to get at Rainack as they wait in the rain?
7. How does April respond to Winfield's anger the following morning?
8. How is Avey eventually caught?
9. How does April put Winfield into a drug stupor in this section?
10. How does Winfield cope in his interview?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)