|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
2. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
(a) Attemped murder.
(b) Armed assault.
(c) Armed robbery.
(d) Assaulting a police officer.
3. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
(a) Play at all of his rallies.
(b) Promote him on his radio show.
(c) Organize a concert.
(d) Write him a song.
4. What does Broussard drink while he waits to be picked up?
5. In what month do they begin cutting the cane?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
2. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
3. Why does LeBlanc enjoy tormenting Evans?
4. What two prisoners are missing at the end of the day?
5. Who will Avery wait for at the tree?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hunnicut persuade Winfield to write a song for Lathrop's campaign?
2. How is Avey eventually caught?
3. Describe the days leading up to Winfield and April's marriage?
4. What is wrong with the water the guards give the prisoners?
5. How is Boudreaux caught by the police?
6. How does Boudreaux's fight with Pepponi almost ruin his fighting career?
7. Why does Avery's father worry about him so much?
8. Why is Lathrop intentions in New Orleans at the beginning of this section?
9. How does Boudreaux get work at the Bonham Shipping Company?
10. How is Winfield trying to change his life?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)