|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winfield abandon April to find?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A good bar.
(c) A guitar shop.
(d) A prostitute.
2. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
(a) The war.
(d) A woman.
3. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
(a) The iron maiden.
(b) The basket case box.
(c) The looney bin.
(d) The nuthouse.
4. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
(a) A puppet show.
(b) A TV show.
(c) A radio show.
(d) A theater show.
5. Why does LeBlanc think it doesn't matter what Evans thinks?
(a) He will soon be fired.
(b) He won't be alive much longer.
(c) He has lost the mens' loyalty.
(d) He is about to retire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
2. What two prisoners are missing at the end of the day?
3. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
4. Where does the parole board meet?
5. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Gerard and LeBlanc?
2. How does Winfield cope in his interview?
3. How does LeBlanc take to prison life?
4. How does Winfield start his addiction to drugs in this section?
5. How does Broussard try to convince Benoit to sell him the knife?
6. How does April respond to Winfield's anger the following morning?
7. Why does Hunnicut wnat Winfield to come back to Louisiana?
8. What is wrong with the water the guards give the prisoners?
9. How is Winfield trying to change his life?
10. What problems do Tereau and Avery get into as soon as LeBlanc and Gerard leave?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)