|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
(a) A face disease.
(b) A stoach disease.
(c) A mouth disease.
(d) A throat disease.
2. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
(a) A radio show.
(b) A TV show.
(c) A puppet show.
(d) A theater show.
3. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
(a) A driller.
(b) A welder.
(c) A shifter.
(d) A project manager.
4. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
(a) Write him a song.
(b) Play at all of his rallies.
(c) Promote him on his radio show.
(d) Organize a concert.
5. How does Broussard get to the main road?
(a) He hitchhikes.
(b) He steals a car.
(c) He walks.
(d) He jogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is life getting better for Broussard at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. What is the title of the first section?
3. What does Tereau sell?
4. What advice does Boudreaux give Broussard in this section?
5. What does April say Winfield can't continue to eat forever?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Daddy Claxton worried about the rain?
2. Why do the guards haul away Le Blanc at the end of this section?
3. Why is Lathrop intentions in New Orleans at the beginning of this section?
4. How do the men try to get at Rainack as they wait in the rain?
5. What is Brother Samuel's view on Billy Jo?
6. How is Winfield trying to change his life?
7. What is wrong with the water the guards give the prisoners?
8. What does Winfield find out about Troy in this section?
9. What problems do Tereau and Avery get into as soon as LeBlanc and Gerard leave?
10. Describe the days leading up to Winfield and April's marriage?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)