|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
(a) A mouth disease.
(b) A stoach disease.
(c) A throat disease.
(d) A face disease.
2. What is the title of Book II?
(a) Big Midnight Special.
(b) The TB Blues.
(c) Goodnight Irene.
(d) The Last Train to Memphis.
3. What is the name of the place LeBlanc has been forced to stay the night?
(a) The dungeon.
(b) The iron maiden.
(c) The box.
(d) The tube.
4. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
(a) A project manager.
(b) A driller.
(c) A welder.
(d) A shifter.
5. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
(a) A theater show.
(b) A TV show.
(c) A radio show.
(d) A puppet show.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Live-Again?
2. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
3. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
4. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
5. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Winfield spend his first afternoon in his home town?
2. What does Winfield find out about Troy in this section?
3. What trouble is Broussard in at the police station?
4. How does Winfield spend his first evening in his hometown?
5. What is the parole board's verdict on Broussard?
6. What problems do Tereau and Avery get into as soon as LeBlanc and Gerard leave?
7. Why is Boudreau so uncomfortable on his first shift at Bonham Shipping Company?
8. How did Avery's great grandfather's servant revenge his master's death?
9. What problems does Wally cause at the party?
10. How does Winfield's performance go down at the end of this section?
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)