|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug is Winfield now addicted to?
2. What is the only thing of value that Winfield owns?
(a) His flute.
(b) His guitar.
(c) His violin.
(d) His trumpet.
3. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
(a) If the moonshine is real alcohol.
(b) If Avery is an undercover cop.
(c) The police on the river.
(d) Their parents.
4. What city does Winfield return to in this section?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) New York.
5. What does Broussard want to purchase from Benoit?
(a) A toothbrush.
(b) A notepad.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does April say Winfield can't continue to eat forever?
2. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
3. Why doesn't Broussard want Benoit to give the knife to someone else?
4. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
5. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Winfield acting in this section?
2. What is wrong with the water the guards give the prisoners?
3. How does Boudreaux get work at the Bonham Shipping Company?
4. How does LeBlanc take to prison life?
5. How does April respond to Winfield's anger the following morning?
6. Why does Avery say he is running moonshine?
7. How is Boudreaux caught by the police?
8. How does Hunnicut persuade Winfield to write a song for Lathrop's campaign?
9. Why does Hunnicut wnat Winfield to come back to Louisiana?
10. What does Winfield find out about Troy in this section?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)