Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avery buy to drink on the way home?
(a) A bottle of vodka.
(b) A bottle of Coke.
(c) A bottle of orange juice.
(d) A bottle of bourbon.
2. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
(a) He helped him get a record deal.
(b) He helped him find his apartment.
(c) He introduced him to Elgin.
(d) He helped him get his radio show.
3. What does Winfield abandon April to find?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A good bar.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A guitar shop.
4. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
(a) For the police to come back.
(b) For the police to leave the riverside.
(c) The people to come and pull away the moonshine.
(d) The men delivering them their new equipment.
5. What advice does Boudreaux give Broussard in this section?
(a) How to talk to the guards and still get what you want.
(b) How to work a pick without getting exhausted.
(c) How to find a woman in jail.
(d) How to rest without the guards seeing you.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month do they begin cutting the cane?
2. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
3. Where does Boudreax need to drive to for his new company?
4. What drug is Winfield now addicted to?
5. What does Avery's father die of?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hunnicut persuade Winfield to write a song for Lathrop's campaign?
2. Describe Wally's character?
3. How did April respond to drug therapy treatment?
4. What problems do Tereau and Avery get into as soon as LeBlanc and Gerard leave?
5. How does Winfield describe his family?
6. How do the men try to get at Rainack as they wait in the rain?
7. What happens to Gerard and LeBlanc?
8. Why is Boudreau so uncomfortable on his first shift at Bonham Shipping Company?
9. Why does Avery say he is running moonshine?
10. How is Winfield trying to change his life?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)