|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
(a) He's a former drug addict.
(b) He's an undercover cop.
(c) He's a quack.
(d) He's a homosexual.
2. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
(a) Bad manners.
(b) Talking too loud.
(c) Insulting a guard.
3. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
(a) He is enjoying his success in Nashville.
(b) He knows nothing about politics.
(c) He doesn't like Lathrop.
(d) He wants to run for senate himself.
4. How does LeBlanc try to kill Evans?
(a) He chokes him.
(b) He hits him with a shovel.
(c) He stabs him.
(d) He shoots at him
5. Where does Boudreaux find a job after he breaks his hand?
(a) A clothing store.
(b) A sport store.
(c) A food factory.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two prisoners are missing at the end of the day?
2. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
3. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
4. Where was Avery's brother killed?
5. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Avery's great grandfather's servant revenge his master's death?
2. How does Hunnicut persuade Winfield to write a song for Lathrop's campaign?
3. How does Boudreaux's fight with Pepponi almost ruin his fighting career?
4. Why is Daddy Claxton worried about the rain?
5. How does April put Winfield into a drug stupor in this section?
6. How does Boudreaux get work at the Bonham Shipping Company?
7. How does Broussard try to convince Benoit to sell him the knife?
8. How does Winfield cope in his interview?
9. How does April respond to Winfield's anger the following morning?
10. Why is Lathrop intentions in New Orleans at the beginning of this section?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)