|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
(a) He wants to run for senate himself.
(b) He doesn't like Lathrop.
(c) He knows nothing about politics.
(d) He is enjoying his success in Nashville.
2. Why does Hunnicut want Winfield to return to Louisiana?
(a) To play for the President.
(b) To promote his business.
(c) To help him move house.
(d) To campaign for Lathrop.
3. What is the name of the place LeBlanc has been forced to stay the night?
(a) The box.
(b) The tube.
(c) The iron maiden.
(d) The dungeon.
4. What does LeBlanc demand Evans gives him in this section?
(b) Clean water.
(c) Healthy food.
(d) A cigarette.
5. Where does the parole board meet?
(a) The warden's house.
(b) The sheriff's office.
(c) The jailhouse.
(d) The courthouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does LeBlanc think it doesn't matter what Evans thinks?
2. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
3. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
4. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
5. What does Broussard want to purchase from Benoit?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Winfield cope in his interview?
2. Describe the days leading up to Winfield and April's marriage?
3. Why is Boudreau so uncomfortable on his first shift at Bonham Shipping Company?
4. How does April respond to Winfield's anger the following morning?
5. Why are Briussard and Boudreaux so worried about LeBlanc?
6. How does Broussard try to convince Benoit to sell him the knife?
7. What is Brother Samuel's view on Billy Jo?
8. How do the men try to get at Rainack as they wait in the rain?
9. What problems do Broussard and LeBlanc face at the beginning of this section?
10. How does LeBlanc take to prison life?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)