|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
(a) A driller.
(b) A shifter.
(c) A project manager.
(d) A welder.
2. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
(a) He's a homosexual.
(b) He's an undercover cop.
(c) He's a quack.
(d) He's a former drug addict.
3. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Los Angeles.
4. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
(a) The nuthouse.
(b) The looney bin.
(c) The iron maiden.
(d) The basket case box.
5. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
(a) Their parents.
(b) The police on the river.
(c) If Avery is an undercover cop.
(d) If the moonshine is real alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
2. What does Boudreaux have a gift for?
3. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
4. How does Billy Jo die?
5. What is Live-Again?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the men try to get at Rainack as they wait in the rain?
2. How is Avey eventually caught?
3. What problems do Broussard and LeBlanc face at the beginning of this section?
4. How did Avery's great grandfather's servant revenge his master's death?
5. How does Boudreaux get work at the Bonham Shipping Company?
6. What is Brother Samuel's view on Billy Jo?
7. Why is Lathrop intentions in New Orleans at the beginning of this section?
8. What happens to Gerard and LeBlanc?
9. How does Winfield start his addiction to drugs in this section?
10. Why does Avery's father worry about him so much?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)