|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Book II?
(a) The TB Blues.
(b) Goodnight Irene.
(c) Big Midnight Special.
(d) The Last Train to Memphis.
2. What does Broussard want to purchase from Benoit?
(a) A notepad.
(b) A gun.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A knife.
3. Where was Avery's brother killed?
4. What does Winfield abandon April to find?
(a) A good bar.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A guitar shop.
(d) A drug dealer.
5. What is the name of the place LeBlanc has been forced to stay the night?
(a) The dungeon.
(b) The box.
(c) The tube.
(d) The iron maiden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery's father die of?
2. What is Boudreaux's first name?
3. What does Avery's father think could ruin Avery's life?
4. What does Broussard drink while he waits to be picked up?
5. What is the only thing of value that Winfield owns?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Winfield spend his first afternoon in his home town?
2. Why is Lathrop intentions in New Orleans at the beginning of this section?
3. How is Winfield trying to change his life?
4. Why does Hunnicut wnat Winfield to come back to Louisiana?
5. What problems do Broussard and LeBlanc face at the beginning of this section?
6. Describe Wally's character?
7. How does the train ride to Louisiana change Winfield mindset?
8. Describe the argument between Hunnicutt and Winfield in this section?
9. What is the parole board's verdict on Broussard?
10. What does Broussard's parole officer tell him in this section?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)