|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
(a) The wroking class vote.
(b) The Hispanic vote.
(c) The Negro vote.
(d) The elderly vote.
2. How is life getting better for Broussard at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) An old flame is writing him letters.
(b) He has moved to a nicer prison.
(c) He is up for parole.
(d) Someone has paid his bail.
3. Who arrives at the work camp three weeks into Broussard's stay?
4. In what month do they begin cutting the cane?
5. What does Boudreaux have a gift for?
(c) Public speaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
2. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
3. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
4. What does Avery's father die of?
5. Why does Hunnicut want Winfield to return to Louisiana?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hunnicut persuade Winfield to write a song for Lathrop's campaign?
2. What does Winfield find out about Troy in this section?
3. How does Winfield start his addiction to drugs in this section?
4. Why does Hunnicut wnat Winfield to come back to Louisiana?
5. How does Boudreaux's fight with Pepponi almost ruin his fighting career?
6. How does Broussard try to convince Benoit to sell him the knife?
7. What problems do Broussard and LeBlanc face at the beginning of this section?
8. What is Brother Samuel's view on Billy Jo?
9. How do the men try to get at Rainack as they wait in the rain?
10. Why is Boudreau so uncomfortable on his first shift at Bonham Shipping Company?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)