|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
(a) At home.
(c) In a cafe.
(d) On a chingang.
2. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
(a) He helped him find his apartment.
(b) He helped him get his radio show.
(c) He introduced him to Elgin.
(d) He helped him get a record deal.
3. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
(a) T. S Dillnger.
(d) J.P Winfield.
4. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
5. What does Tereau sell?
(c) Counterfeit money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
2. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
3. What does LeBlanc demand Evans gives him in this section?
4. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
5. What did Avery's great grandfather and his negro servant build?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hunnicut persuade Winfield to write a song for Lathrop's campaign?
2. How does LeBlanc take to prison life?
3. Why does Hunnicut wnat Winfield to come back to Louisiana?
4. How did Avery's great grandfather's servant revenge his master's death?
5. What does Winfield find out about Troy in this section?
6. How does Boudreaux get work at the Bonham Shipping Company?
7. Why are Briussard and Boudreaux so worried about LeBlanc?
8. Why is Boudreau so uncomfortable on his first shift at Bonham Shipping Company?
9. How does Broussard try to convince Benoit to sell him the knife?
10. What happens to Gerard and LeBlanc?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)