|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will Avery wait for at the tree?
2. What does LeBlanc demand Evans gives him in this section?
(a) Clean water.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) Healthy food.
3. What is Boudreaux's first name?
4. What does Avery buy to drink on the way home?
(a) A bottle of vodka.
(b) A bottle of Coke.
(c) A bottle of orange juice.
(d) A bottle of bourbon.
5. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
(a) The looney bin.
(b) The nuthouse.
(c) The basket case box.
(d) The iron maiden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
2. Who does Winfield call for more drugs?
3. Why does LeBlanc enjoy tormenting Evans?
4. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
5. How does Billy Jo die?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Avery's great grandfather's servant revenge his master's death?
2. What problems do Broussard and LeBlanc face at the beginning of this section?
3. How is Avey eventually caught?
4. How is Winfield acting in this section?
5. Why are Briussard and Boudreaux so worried about LeBlanc?
6. What happens to Gerard and LeBlanc?
7. Why do the guards haul away Le Blanc at the end of this section?
8. Describe the days leading up to Winfield and April's marriage?
9. How does LeBlanc take to prison life?
10. How does April put Winfield into a drug stupor in this section?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)