|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
(a) She puts it in his drink.
(b) She puts it in his food.
(c) She pours it down his mouth.
(d) She injects it into him.
2. What does Lathrop say he will keep giving people until they vote for him?
3. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
(a) Under the truck's front seat.
(b) In the truck's glove compartment.
(c) In the company's office.
(d) On the side of the road.
4. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
(b) The war.
(c) A woman.
5. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
(a) A driving license.
(b) A marriage license.
(c) A music license.
(d) Planning permission.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the parole board meet?
2. Who was believed to have killed the Spaniard who killed Avery's great grandfather?
3. What city does Winfield return to in this section?
4. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
5. Why does LeBlanc enjoy tormenting Evans?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the days leading up to Winfield and April's marriage?
2. What problems do Broussard and LeBlanc face at the beginning of this section?
3. How did Avery's great grandfather's servant revenge his master's death?
4. Why does Avery say he is running moonshine?
5. How does Winfield cope in his interview?
6. How do the men try to get at Rainack as they wait in the rain?
7. Why are Briussard and Boudreaux so worried about LeBlanc?
8. How does Broussard try to convince Benoit to sell him the knife?
9. Why do the guards haul away Le Blanc at the end of this section?
10. Why is Daddy Claxton worried about the rain?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)