|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Avery's grandfather die?
(a) In an oil explosion.
(b) During the Civil War.
(c) In a duel.
(d) In a car accident.
2. What does Broussard drink while he waits to be picked up?
3. Who does Broussard think Benoit is going to give his knife to?
(b) Billy Jo.
(c) Big Daddy.
4. What other prisoner will also be eligible for parole?
(c) Billy Jo.
5. Who does LeBlank demand that Rainack put on the bus?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is life getting better for Broussard at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. Where was Avery's brother killed?
3. What drug does Elgin prescribe for Winfield?
4. What does Evans force the prisoners to look at?
5. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Winfield acting in this section?
2. How does April respond to Winfield's anger the following morning?
3. How do the men try to get at Rainack as they wait in the rain?
4. How does Winfield start his addiction to drugs in this section?
5. How is Winfield trying to change his life?
6. What is Brother Samuel's view on Billy Jo?
7. How does Boudreaux get work at the Bonham Shipping Company?
8. What is wrong with the water the guards give the prisoners?
9. Why does Avery say he is running moonshine?
10. How does Hunnicut persuade Winfield to write a song for Lathrop's campaign?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)