|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
(b) New York.
(c) New Orleans.
2. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
(a) The wroking class vote.
(b) The elderly vote.
(c) The Hispanic vote.
(d) The Negro vote.
3. What is the title of Book II?
(a) Goodnight Irene.
(b) Big Midnight Special.
(c) The TB Blues.
(d) The Last Train to Memphis.
4. What city does Winfield return to in this section?
(b) New York.
(d) New Orleans.
5. What does Broussard want to purchase from Benoit?
(a) A toothbrush.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A notepad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
2. What advice does Boudreaux give Broussard in this section?
3. Who does Broussard think Benoit is going to give his knife to?
4. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
5. What are Avey and Boudreaux doing at the beginning of this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Winfield spend his first evening in his hometown?
2. How do the men try to get at Rainack as they wait in the rain?
3. What problems do Tereau and Avery get into as soon as LeBlanc and Gerard leave?
4. What do Broussard and Suzanne do together on the beach?
5. How does Boudreaux get swamp fever in this section?
6. What is the parole board's verdict on Broussard?
7. Describe the days leading up to Winfield and April's marriage?
8. How does Broussard first date with Suzanne go?
9. What does Winfield find out about Troy in this section?
10. Why is Lathrop intentions in New Orleans at the beginning of this section?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)