|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character tries to talk sense into Winfield after Hunnicut leaves?
2. What did Winfield's mother die of?
(b) Small pox.
3. What does Broussard miss a sign for?
(a) A sharp bend.
(b) A one way street.
(c) To slow down.
(d) To stop.
4. What does Boudreaux feel like he has twisted in his gut?
5. Why are Broussard and Suzanne so keen to get away for the night?
(a) They want to get married in secret.
(b) They want to see the latest French film.
(c) They haven't been together for four days.
(d) They have to meet Suzanne's parents.
6. Which two people does Hunnicut say have made Lathrop's career?
(a) Troy and Hunnicut.
(b) April and Seth.
(c) David and Seth.
(d) Hunnicut and Lathrop.
7. Who releases the dogs that attack Boudreaux on the slope?
8. Why does Winfield say he needs drugs?
(a) To help him in his career.
(b) To help him relax.
(c) To stop him thinking of the past.
(d) To enjoy women.
9. Where do Suzanne and Broussard agree to meet the next night?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A hotel.
(d) The shopping mall.
10. What does Hunnicut do before he leaves Winfield's room?
(a) Shoots him.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Spits at him.
(d) Fires him.
11. What kind of treatment was April given at the hospital?
(a) Psychiartry treatment.
(b) Shock treatment.
(c) Drug treatment.
(d) Primal treatment.
12. Why was Winfield's brother murdered?
(a) He killed a servant.
(b) He robbed a bank.
(c) He refused to sell his farm.
(d) He has an affair with a black woman.
13. What is Winfield's sister working as in Little Rock?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A barmaid.
(c) A cleaner.
(d) A journalist.
14. Why does Wally insist on going with Broussard to buy more beer?
(a) Broussard needs directions.
(b) He wants Broussard to drop him at the bus station.
(c) Broussard needs company.
(d) He is on his last nerve.
15. Where does Winfield take a train to?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Suzanne receive an allowance from?
2. Where is Boudreaux shot?
3. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
4. Where do Suzanne and Broussard spend the day after their night in the hotel?
5. What does Boudreaux want to wait to darkness to do?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)