|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only guard in the area when Boudreaux decides to escape?
2. Why does Winfield say he wants Hunnicut out of his room?
(a) He has no senstivitiy.
(b) He smells bad.
(c) He is too goddamn ugly.
(d) He is houting too loud.
3. Where does Broussard drive to buy beer?
(a) The seven eleven.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The hyper market.
(d) The local bar.
4. What are Suzanne and Broussard hosting in this section?
(a) A barbecue.
(b) An Easter egg hunt.
(c) A dinner party.
(d) A picnic.
5. Why does Wally insist on going with Broussard to buy more beer?
(a) He is on his last nerve.
(b) He wants Broussard to drop him at the bus station.
(c) Broussard needs directions.
(d) Broussard needs company.
6. What does Suzanne ask Broussard to go out to get?
7. What is the only place open in the town late at night?
(a) The coffee house.
(b) The saloon.
(c) The pool hall.
(d) The brothel.
8. Who did Winfield write his only song for?
(d) His mother.
9. Who blocks Broussard as he is turning around in the driveway?
(a) The fire brigade.
(b) A policeman.
(c) The guardian angels.
(d) The homeowner.
10. What does Broussard stop on the way home to do?
(a) Get a haircut and some red wine.
(b) Get a new suit and some cigarettes.
(c) Get a newspaper and some charcoal.
(d) Get some butcher meat and some potatoes.
11. What kind of treatment was April given at the hospital?
(a) Drug treatment.
(b) Shock treatment.
(c) Primal treatment.
(d) Psychiartry treatment.
12. What does Emma use to smash Winfield's jaw?
(a) A rock.
(b) A club.
(c) A brick.
(d) A baseball bat.
13. Who releases the dogs that attack Boudreaux on the slope?
14. What does Winfield tell the doctor is the only type of drugs he takes?
15. What drug does Winfield take on the train back to Nashville?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winfield play with his friends at the pool hall?
2. Which two characters in Winfield's life detest each other?
3. Where does Winfield take a train to?
4. What does Boudreaux want to wait to darkness to do?
5. Where is Boudreaux shot?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)