|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Suzanne confess to Broussard?
(a) She has never finished a painting.
(b) She has always belonged to him.
(c) She sleeps around.
(d) She bore his child.
2. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
3. What does Boudreaux say he will do after the police give up their search?
(a) Find a steady job.
(b) Join a boxing club.
(c) Leave the state.
(d) Marry a good woman.
4. Where do Suzanne and Broussard spend the day after their night in the hotel?
(a) The park.
(b) The beach.
(c) The shopping center.
(d) The forest.
5. What are Suzanne and Broussard hosting in this section?
(a) A dinner party.
(b) A barbecue.
(c) A picnic.
(d) An Easter egg hunt.
6. What does the cook fry Winfield's fish in?
(b) Bread crums.
7. What does Broussard's parole officer tell Broussard he needs proof of?
(d) Place of birth.
8. What does Broussard miss a sign for?
(a) To slow down.
(b) A sharp bend.
(c) A one way street.
(d) To stop.
9. Where does Winfield run into some old friends?
(a) The barbershop.
(b) The grocer's.
(c) The fishery.
(d) The pool hall.
10. Who calls an ambulance for Winfield?
(c) A doctor.
(d) A taxi driver.
11. Where does Boudreaux take the stumps?
(a) To a large fire.
(b) To the warden's house.
(c) To the construction site.
(d) To a ditch.
12. Why does Winfield say he wants Hunnicut out of his room?
(a) He has no senstivitiy.
(b) He is houting too loud.
(c) He is too goddamn ugly.
(d) He smells bad.
13. Why does Wally insist on going with Broussard to buy more beer?
(a) He wants Broussard to drop him at the bus station.
(b) Broussard needs company.
(c) He is on his last nerve.
(d) Broussard needs directions.
14. Who did Winfield write his only song for?
(a) His mother.
15. What does Seth talk to Winfield about to get him excited about Lathrop's election win?
(a) Bonuses and prostitutes.
(b) Drugs and music.
(c) Computer games and baseball.
(d) Marriage and traveling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Broussard stop on the way home to do?
2. What drug does Winfield take on the train back to Nashville?
3. What does the officer accuse Broussard of being?
4. What is the name of the brothel Winfield visits with his friends?
5. What does Emma use to smash Winfield's jaw?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)