|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Broussard stop on the way home to do?
(a) Get a newspaper and some charcoal.
(b) Get some butcher meat and some potatoes.
(c) Get a new suit and some cigarettes.
(d) Get a haircut and some red wine.
2. Where does Boudreaux have to dump the stumps?
(a) In a shed.
(b) On a fire.
(c) In a pit.
(d) In the forest.
3. What does Seth talk to Winfield about to get him excited about Lathrop's election win?
(a) Computer games and baseball.
(b) Bonuses and prostitutes.
(c) Drugs and music.
(d) Marriage and traveling.
4. Whose drug treatment does Winfield recall?
(b) His sister's.
5. What does Broussard lie about at the police station?
(a) His former conviction.
(b) His relationship with Suzanne.
(c) His friendship with Wally.
(d) His drug habit.
6. What does Hunnicut do before he leaves Winfield's room?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Spits at him.
(c) Fires him.
(d) Shoots him.
7. Who asks Broussard to lend him money in this section?
8. What member of the party gets extremely drunk?
9. Who did Winfield write his only song for?
(b) His mother.
10. What does Boudreaux feel like he has twisted in his gut?
11. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
12. What is Broussard charged with?
(a) Abusive behavior.
(c) Witholding information.
(d) Drunk driving.
13. Where is Boudreaux shot?
(a) In his chest.
(b) In his leg.
(c) In his stomach.
(d) In his head.
14. What does Broussard's parole officer claim will happen if Broussard does not provide a letter of employment?
(a) He will be fined.
(b) His case will lbe brought forward for review.
(c) He will be put into a halfway house.
(d) He will be immediately sent back to prison.
15. What does Suzanne confess to Broussard?
(a) She has always belonged to him.
(b) She has never finished a painting.
(c) She sleeps around.
(d) She bore his child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Winfield's mother die of?
2. What is the name of Suzanne's flatmate?
3. What does Suzanne do for a living?
4. Which character tries to talk sense into Winfield after Hunnicut leaves?
5. Why does Wally insist on going with Broussard to buy more beer?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)