|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Boudreaux decide against killing in the gunfight?
2. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
3. What does the officer accuse Broussard of being?
4. Why does the doctor tell Winfield he needs to give up stimulants?
(a) He will ruin his career.
(b) He is on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
(c) He is losing too many brain cells.
(d) It is putting too much strain on his heart.
5. What does Suzanne fall in love with in this section?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A horse.
(c) A dog.
(d) A kitten.
6. What is the name of Suzanne's flatmate?
7. What part of the quarter does Suzanne live in?
8. What does Winfield talk to the train man about?
(a) Computers and literature.
(b) Baseball and writing.
(c) Travel and music.
(d) Money and drugs.
9. What does Suzanne ask Broussard to go out to get?
10. What is the name of the brothel Winfield visits with his friends?
(c) Miss Peterson's.
(d) Miss Sarah's.
11. What is Broussard charged with?
(b) Abusive behavior.
(c) Witholding information.
(d) Drunk driving.
12. Why does Boudreaux decide against killing Evans?
(a) There will always be another like him.
(b) He has a young family.
(c) He has the character to redeem himself.
(d) He has already been hit.
13. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
14. Which character tries to talk sense into Winfield after Hunnicut leaves?
15. What is Boudreaux doing in the fields when he decides to escape?
(a) Clearing the stumps.
(b) Digging for coal.
(c) Digging ditches.
(d) Clearing branches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Winfield's sister working as in Little Rock?
2. Who blocks Broussard as he is turning around in the driveway?
3. Who raised Winfield and his sister?
4. Where do Suzanne and Broussard spend the day after their night in the hotel?
5. Why was Winfield's brother murdered?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)