|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Broussard go with Suzanne to catch up on old times?
(a) Cafe du Monde.
(b) Chapeau Rogue.
(c) Restaurant Billy.
(d) Bar X.
2. Why does Hunnicut say Winfield will find it difficult to get a job in Nashville?
(a) He will put around a bad word.
(b) Word about bad performances spread quickly.
(c) No one hires junkies.
(d) He is too old.
3. What is Broussard charged with?
(a) Abusive behavior.
(b) Drunk driving.
(c) Witholding information.
4. Why does Suzanne call herself a degenerate?
(a) She hasn't slept for two days.
(b) She enjoys drugs.
(c) She has a huge appetite for sex.
(d) She does nothing but party.
5. What is the title of Book III?
(a) The Silly Man Who Laughs at Nothing.
(b) When the Sun Begins to Shine.
(c) Funny Turns During Funny Times.
(d) When People Stop Talking.
6. What member of the party gets extremely drunk?
7. What character does Hunnicut call a slut?
(c) Winfield's sister.
(d) Winfield's mother.
8. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
9. What does Boudreaux feel like he has twisted in his gut?
10. What does the officer ask Broussard for?
(a) His registration card.
(b) His license.
(c) His social security number.
(d) His passport.
11. What part of the quarter does Suzanne live in?
12. Who releases the dogs that attack Boudreaux on the slope?
13. Why does Winfield say he needs drugs?
(a) To stop him thinking of the past.
(b) To enjoy women.
(c) To help him relax.
(d) To help him in his career.
14. What is Boudreaux doing in the fields when he decides to escape?
(a) Clearing the stumps.
(b) Digging ditches.
(c) Clearing branches.
(d) Digging for coal.
15. What does the cook fry Winfield's fish in?
(d) Bread crums.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what magazine is Wally's short story currently being considered for publication?
2. What does Broussard ask Wally to come with him to buy?
3. What does Broussard think will now happen to him now he has been charged?
4. What does Boudreaux suffer from after he drinks the water?
5. What wakes Boudreaux up the next day?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)