|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Winfield say he wants Hunnicut out of his room?
(a) He smells bad.
(b) He is too goddamn ugly.
(c) He has no senstivitiy.
(d) He is houting too loud.
2. What name does Hunnicut call Winfield in this section?
(a) Mop head.
(b) Hop head.
(d) A sly dog.
3. Why does Suzanne call herself a degenerate?
(a) She has a huge appetite for sex.
(b) She enjoys drugs.
(c) She does nothing but party.
(d) She hasn't slept for two days.
4. What does Broussard stop on the way home to do?
(a) Get a newspaper and some charcoal.
(b) Get a new suit and some cigarettes.
(c) Get a haircut and some red wine.
(d) Get some butcher meat and some potatoes.
5. Where does Boudreaux have to dump the stumps?
(a) In a shed.
(b) In a pit.
(c) In the forest.
(d) On a fire.
6. What does Winfield buy from the hardware store?
(a) A fishing rod and a tent.
(b) Bait and tackle.
(c) A newspaper and a rope.
(d) A camp fire and some cutlery.
7. What does Suzanne ask Broussard to go out to get?
8. Who did Winfield write his only song for?
(c) His mother.
9. What does Boudreaux suffer from after he drinks the water?
(a) Swamp fever.
(d) Small pox.
10. Where is Boudreaux's family?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New Orleans.
11. What is the only place open in the town late at night?
(a) The coffee house.
(b) The saloon.
(c) The pool hall.
(d) The brothel.
12. What does Winfield do the day after visiting Miss Sarah's?
(a) Plays craps.
(b) Plays pool.
13. Where does the brothel security guard leave WInfield?
(a) At the railroad tracks.
(b) In the graveyard.
(c) At the jailhouse.
(d) At the railroad station.
14. Whose drug treatment does Winfield recall?
(b) His sister's.
15. What does Suzanne fall in love with in this section?
(a) A kitten.
(b) A horse.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Broussard's parole officer tell Broussard he needs proof of?
2. What did Winfield's mother die of?
3. What kind of treatment was April given at the hospital?
4. What is the name of Winfield's friend who he has a wild night with in this section?
5. Who does Suzanne receive an allowance from?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)