|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who releases the dogs that attack Boudreaux on the slope?
2. What does Boudreaux suffer from after he drinks the water?
(a) Small pox.
(b) Swamp fever.
3. What does Winfield do the day after visiting Miss Sarah's?
(b) Plays pool.
(c) Plays craps.
4. Where does the brothel security guard leave WInfield?
(a) At the jailhouse.
(b) At the railroad tracks.
(c) At the railroad station.
(d) In the graveyard.
5. Where do Suzanne and Broussard spend the day after their night in the hotel?
(a) The forest.
(b) The park.
(c) The shopping center.
(d) The beach.
6. Why does Winfield resign himself to his drug addiction?
(a) He can't go throught the emotional and physical torture of giving up.
(b) He can't lose his career.
(c) He can't stand the idea of a sober life.
(d) He wants to die anyway and he would prefer to die feeling high.
7. What does Broussard ask Wally to come with him to buy?
8. What does Seth talk to Winfield about to get him excited about Lathrop's election win?
(a) Computer games and baseball.
(b) Bonuses and prostitutes.
(c) Drugs and music.
(d) Marriage and traveling.
9. What does Boudreaux feel like he has twisted in his gut?
10. Why are Broussard and Suzanne so keen to get away for the night?
(a) They haven't been together for four days.
(b) They want to get married in secret.
(c) They have to meet Suzanne's parents.
(d) They want to see the latest French film.
11. What does Suzanne ask Broussard to go out to get?
12. What part of the quarter does Suzanne live in?
13. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
14. What does Broussard stop on the way home to do?
(a) Get a haircut and some red wine.
(b) Get some butcher meat and some potatoes.
(c) Get a new suit and some cigarettes.
(d) Get a newspaper and some charcoal.
15. What is Broussard charged with?
(a) Abusive behavior.
(b) Drunk driving.
(d) Witholding information.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Boudreaux shot?
2. Who calls an ambulance for Winfield?
3. What wakes Boudreaux up the next day?
4. What is Winfield's sister working as in Little Rock?
5. What is the name of Suzanne's flatmate?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)