Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Broussard to lend him money in this section?
2. What part of the quarter does Suzanne live in?
3. What does Suzanne ask Broussard to go out to get?
4. Who releases the dogs that attack Boudreaux on the slope?
5. Where do Suzanne and Broussard spend the day after their night in the hotel?
(a) The forest.
(b) The park.
(c) The shopping center.
(d) The beach.
6. What does Boudreaux want to wait to darkness to do?
(c) Eat dinner.
(d) Break into a store.
7. What does Winfield tell the doctor is the only type of drugs he takes?
8. What does Winfield talk to the train man about?
(a) Computers and literature.
(b) Money and drugs.
(c) Travel and music.
(d) Baseball and writing.
9. What member of the party gets extremely drunk?
10. Where is Boudreaux's family?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New Orleans.
11. What happened to Winfield's father?
(a) He was put in prison.
(b) He died.
(c) He runaway.
(d) He moved to New York City.
12. Where does the brothel security guard leave WInfield?
(a) At the jailhouse.
(b) At the railroad tracks.
(c) At the railroad station.
(d) In the graveyard.
13. What is the title of Book III?
(a) When the Sun Begins to Shine.
(b) Funny Turns During Funny Times.
(c) When People Stop Talking.
(d) The Silly Man Who Laughs at Nothing.
14. Who does Boudreaux decide against killing in the gunfight?
15. What does Wally always want to talk to Broussard about?
(a) Interior design.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Broussard miss a sign for?
2. What does Winfield do the day after visiting Miss Sarah's?
3. What does Broussard lie about at the police station?
4. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
5. What does Broussard stop on the way home to do?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)