|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boudreaux feel like he has twisted in his gut?
2. Whose drug treatment does Winfield recall?
(a) His sister's.
3. What does Broussard miss a sign for?
(a) A one way street.
(b) A sharp bend.
(c) To slow down.
(d) To stop.
4. What does Seth talk to Winfield about to get him excited about Lathrop's election win?
(a) Drugs and music.
(b) Bonuses and prostitutes.
(c) Computer games and baseball.
(d) Marriage and traveling.
5. What does Broussard think will now happen to him now he has been charged?
(a) He will be sent back to the work camp.
(b) Suzanne will ask him to leave.
(c) He will become an alcoholic.
(d) He will be fired from his job.
6. What kind of treatment was April given at the hospital?
(a) Shock treatment.
(b) Psychiartry treatment.
(c) Primal treatment.
(d) Drug treatment.
7. What does Hunnicut do before he leaves Winfield's room?
(a) Shoots him.
(b) Spits at him.
(c) Fires him.
(d) Slaps him.
8. What member of the party gets extremely drunk?
9. Which character tries to talk sense into Winfield after Hunnicut leaves?
10. What does Broussard's parole officer tell Broussard he needs proof of?
(c) Place of birth.
11. What part of the quarter does Suzanne live in?
12. What does Wally always want to talk to Broussard about?
(d) Interior design.
13. Where does Broussard go with Suzanne to catch up on old times?
(a) Cafe du Monde.
(b) Restaurant Billy.
(c) Chapeau Rogue.
(d) Bar X.
14. Where is Boudreaux shot?
(a) In his leg.
(b) In his chest.
(c) In his stomach.
(d) In his head.
15. What is Boudreaux doing in the fields when he decides to escape?
(a) Clearing the stumps.
(b) Digging ditches.
(c) Clearing branches.
(d) Digging for coal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two people does Hunnicut say have made Lathrop's career?
2. What is the name of Winfield's friend who he has a wild night with in this section?
3. What does the officer ask Broussard for?
4. Why does Boudreaux decide against killing Evans?
5. Who does Suzanne receive an allowance from?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)