|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Suzanne call herself a degenerate?
(a) She enjoys drugs.
(b) She has a huge appetite for sex.
(c) She hasn't slept for two days.
(d) She does nothing but party.
2. What did Winfield's mother die of?
(b) Small pox.
3. What does Winfield tell the doctor is the only type of drugs he takes?
4. Who calls an ambulance for Winfield?
(a) A doctor.
(c) A taxi driver.
5. Why does Boudreaux decide against killing Evans?
(a) There will always be another like him.
(b) He has a young family.
(c) He has the character to redeem himself.
(d) He has already been hit.
6. What does Boudreaux say he will do after the police give up their search?
(a) Join a boxing club.
(b) Find a steady job.
(c) Marry a good woman.
(d) Leave the state.
7. What are Suzanne and Broussard hosting in this section?
(a) An Easter egg hunt.
(b) A picnic.
(c) A dinner party.
(d) A barbecue.
8. Where does the brothel security guard leave WInfield?
(a) In the graveyard.
(b) At the jailhouse.
(c) At the railroad station.
(d) At the railroad tracks.
9. What does Broussard ask Wally to come with him to buy?
10. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
11. What does Wally always want to talk to Broussard about?
(d) Interior design.
12. Where is Boudreaux shot?
(a) In his chest.
(b) In his stomach.
(c) In his head.
(d) In his leg.
13. What does Seth talk to Winfield about to get him excited about Lathrop's election win?
(a) Drugs and music.
(b) Bonuses and prostitutes.
(c) Marriage and traveling.
(d) Computer games and baseball.
14. What does Winfield play with his friends at the pool hall?
15. Why does Winfield say he needs drugs?
(a) To stop him thinking of the past.
(b) To help him relax.
(c) To enjoy women.
(d) To help him in his career.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two people does Hunnicut say have made Lathrop's career?
2. What is the name of the brothel Winfield visits with his friends?
3. Why does Wally insist on going with Broussard to buy more beer?
4. What is the name of Suzanne's flatmate?
5. Who did Winfield write his only song for?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)