|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Suzanne and Broussard agree to meet the next night?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A hotel.
(d) The shopping mall.
2. What does Broussard's parole officer tell Broussard he needs proof of?
(d) Place of birth.
3. What is Broussard charged with?
(b) Witholding information.
(c) Drunk driving.
(d) Abusive behavior.
4. What does Suzanne ask Broussard to go out to get?
5. Who is the only guard in the area when Boudreaux decides to escape?
6. What name does Hunnicut call Winfield in this section?
(a) Hop head.
(b) A sly dog.
(c) Mop head.
7. What does Seth talk to Winfield about to get him excited about Lathrop's election win?
(a) Drugs and music.
(b) Bonuses and prostitutes.
(c) Computer games and baseball.
(d) Marriage and traveling.
8. Where does Broussard drive to buy beer?
(a) The seven eleven.
(b) The local bar.
(c) The hyper market.
(d) The grocery store.
9. What drug does Winfield take on the train back to Nashville?
10. What does the cook fry Winfield's fish in?
(a) Bread crums.
11. What wakes Boudreaux up the next day?
(a) A cockerel.
(c) Barking dogs.
(d) A hunting party.
12. What is the title of Book III?
(a) When the Sun Begins to Shine.
(b) Funny Turns During Funny Times.
(c) When People Stop Talking.
(d) The Silly Man Who Laughs at Nothing.
13. Why does Boudreaux decide against killing Evans?
(a) He has the character to redeem himself.
(b) He has a young family.
(c) He has already been hit.
(d) There will always be another like him.
14. Where does Winfield go for a drink in this section?
15. What does Broussard lie about at the police station?
(a) His drug habit.
(b) His friendship with Wally.
(c) His former conviction.
(d) His relationship with Suzanne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who blocks Broussard as he is turning around in the driveway?
2. Who calls an ambulance for Winfield?
3. In what magazine is Wally's short story currently being considered for publication?
4. Which two people does Hunnicut say have made Lathrop's career?
5. Where do Suzanne and Broussard spend the day after their night in the hotel?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)