|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character does Hunnicut call a slut?
(b) Winfield's mother.
(c) Winfield's sister.
2. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
3. What did Winfield's mother die of?
(b) Small pox.
4. What does Winfield tell the doctor is the only type of drugs he takes?
5. Why does Suzanne say she is unhappy with Broussard?
(a) He is drinking again.
(b) He has sold the farm.
(c) He is taking drugs.
(d) He has no money.
6. What does the officer accuse Broussard of being?
7. Who does Suzanne receive an allowance from?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her ex-husband.
(c) Her old headmaster.
(d) Her father.
8. What does Emma use to smash Winfield's jaw?
(a) A club.
(b) A brick.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A rock.
9. What does April say would happen if the Hickses knew about Winfield's lifestyle?
(a) They would put him in a mental hospital.
(b) They would assassinate him.
(c) His career would be over.
(d) They would run him out of town.
10. Where does Boudreaux take the stumps?
(a) To a large fire.
(b) To a ditch.
(c) To the warden's house.
(d) To the construction site.
11. What does Hunnicut do before he leaves Winfield's room?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Fires him.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Spits at him.
12. Why does Suzanne call herself a degenerate?
(a) She has a huge appetite for sex.
(b) She enjoys drugs.
(c) She hasn't slept for two days.
(d) She does nothing but party.
13. What does Suzanne do for a living?
(a) She's an artist.
(b) She's a journalist.
(c) She's an actor.
(d) She's a writer.
14. What does Broussard stop on the way home to do?
(a) Get a newspaper and some charcoal.
(b) Get some butcher meat and some potatoes.
(c) Get a new suit and some cigarettes.
(d) Get a haircut and some red wine.
15. Who asks Broussard to lend him money in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the crowd react to Winfield's performance?
2. Which two characters in Winfield's life detest each other?
3. What is the name of Suzanne's flatmate?
4. Where does Winfield run into some old friends?
5. What does Broussard think will now happen to him now he has been charged?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)