|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Suzanne and Broussard agree to meet the next night?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The shopping mall.
2. What does Suzanne confess to Broussard?
(a) She sleeps around.
(b) She has always belonged to him.
(c) She has never finished a painting.
(d) She bore his child.
3. Where does Broussard go with Suzanne to catch up on old times?
(a) Chapeau Rogue.
(b) Cafe du Monde.
(c) Bar X.
(d) Restaurant Billy.
4. What does the officer accuse Broussard of being?
5. Why does Hunnicut say Winfield will find it difficult to get a job in Nashville?
(a) Word about bad performances spread quickly.
(b) He will put around a bad word.
(c) He is too old.
(d) No one hires junkies.
6. What does Broussard's parole officer claim will happen if Broussard does not provide a letter of employment?
(a) His case will lbe brought forward for review.
(b) He will be immediately sent back to prison.
(c) He will be put into a halfway house.
(d) He will be fined.
7. What character does Hunnicut call a slut?
(a) Winfield's sister.
(b) Winfield's mother.
8. Where does Winfield go for a drink in this section?
9. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
10. Where does Broussard drive to buy beer?
(a) The local bar.
(b) The hyper market.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) The seven eleven.
11. Who blocks Broussard as he is turning around in the driveway?
(a) The guardian angels.
(b) A policeman.
(c) The fire brigade.
(d) The homeowner.
12. Where is Boudreaux's family?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) Los Angeles.
13. Who releases the dogs that attack Boudreaux on the slope?
14. What does Winfield tell the doctor is the only type of drugs he takes?
15. What does Seth talk to Winfield about to get him excited about Lathrop's election win?
(a) Computer games and baseball.
(b) Bonuses and prostitutes.
(c) Drugs and music.
(d) Marriage and traveling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Winfield's mother die of?
2. Why was Winfield's brother murdered?
3. What kind of treatment was April given at the hospital?
4. What name does Hunnicut call Winfield in this section?
5. Who does Suzanne receive an allowance from?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)