|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emma use to smash Winfield's jaw?
(a) A brick.
(b) A club.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A rock.
2. Where do Suzanne and Broussard spend the day after their night in the hotel?
(a) The park.
(b) The forest.
(c) The shopping center.
(d) The beach.
3. What does the officer ask Broussard for?
(a) His social security number.
(b) His passport.
(c) His license.
(d) His registration card.
4. Where is Boudreaux shot?
(a) In his chest.
(b) In his head.
(c) In his leg.
(d) In his stomach.
5. What does Winfield play with his friends at the pool hall?
6. What does Boudreaux want to wait to darkness to do?
(a) Eat dinner.
(b) Break into a store.
7. What is Winfield's sister working as in Little Rock?
(a) A cleaner.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A journalist.
(d) A barmaid.
8. Which two people does Hunnicut say have made Lathrop's career?
(a) April and Seth.
(b) Hunnicut and Lathrop.
(c) Troy and Hunnicut.
(d) David and Seth.
9. What does Broussard stop on the way home to do?
(a) Get a new suit and some cigarettes.
(b) Get a newspaper and some charcoal.
(c) Get a haircut and some red wine.
(d) Get some butcher meat and some potatoes.
10. What does Winfield talk to the train man about?
(a) Baseball and writing.
(b) Travel and music.
(c) Computers and literature.
(d) Money and drugs.
11. Where does Broussard go with Suzanne to catch up on old times?
(a) Chapeau Rogue.
(b) Bar X.
(c) Cafe du Monde.
(d) Restaurant Billy.
12. Where does Winfield go for a drink in this section?
13. Where does Winfield run into some old friends?
(a) The fishery.
(b) The pool hall.
(c) The grocer's.
(d) The barbershop.
14. What does Winfield buy from the hardware store?
(a) A newspaper and a rope.
(b) A fishing rod and a tent.
(c) A camp fire and some cutlery.
(d) Bait and tackle.
15. What is Broussard charged with?
(a) Witholding information.
(b) Abusive behavior.
(c) Drunk driving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does April say would happen if the Hickses knew about Winfield's lifestyle?
2. What does Suzanne do for a living?
3. Who asks Broussard to lend him money in this section?
4. What does Suzanne confess to Broussard?
5. What does Suzanne ask Broussard to go out to get?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)