|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Winfield take a train to?
(d) New York.
2. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
3. Who is the only guard in the area when Boudreaux decides to escape?
4. Why was Winfield's brother murdered?
(a) He killed a servant.
(b) He robbed a bank.
(c) He has an affair with a black woman.
(d) He refused to sell his farm.
5. Which two people does Hunnicut say have made Lathrop's career?
(a) April and Seth.
(b) David and Seth.
(c) Hunnicut and Lathrop.
(d) Troy and Hunnicut.
6. What does the officer ask Broussard for?
(a) His license.
(b) His registration card.
(c) His passport.
(d) His social security number.
7. Whose drug treatment does Winfield recall?
(b) His sister's.
8. Who does Boudreaux decide against killing in the gunfight?
9. What is Winfield's sister working as in Little Rock?
(a) A cleaner.
(b) A barmaid.
(c) A journalist.
(d) A prostitute.
10. What does Broussard miss a sign for?
(a) A one way street.
(b) To slow down.
(c) A sharp bend.
(d) To stop.
11. What does the officer accuse Broussard of being?
12. What does Boudreaux hit Evans over the head with?
(a) A limb.
(b) A brick.
(c) An ax.
(d) A hammer.
13. What does Suzanne do for a living?
(a) She's an artist.
(b) She's a journalist.
(c) She's a writer.
(d) She's an actor.
14. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
15. What does Broussard ask Wally to come with him to buy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of treatment was April given at the hospital?
2. Why does the doctor tell Winfield he needs to give up stimulants?
3. Where is Boudreaux shot?
4. What does Wally always want to talk to Broussard about?
5. Where does the brothel security guard leave WInfield?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)