|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Hunnicut call Winfield in this section?
(b) Mop head.
(c) Hop head.
(d) A sly dog.
2. What major problems does the doctor find Winfield has with his heart?
(a) A burst varicose vein.
(b) A collapsed lung.
(c) Two ruptured chambers.
(d) A shriveled liver.
3. What does Boudreaux want to wait to darkness to do?
(a) Break into a store.
(b) Eat dinner.
4. Why does Hunnicut say Winfield will find it difficult to get a job in Nashville?
(a) No one hires junkies.
(b) Word about bad performances spread quickly.
(c) He is too old.
(d) He will put around a bad word.
5. Where does Winfield run into some old friends?
(a) The pool hall.
(b) The barbershop.
(c) The grocer's.
(d) The fishery.
6. Why does Wally insist on going with Broussard to buy more beer?
(a) He wants Broussard to drop him at the bus station.
(b) Broussard needs directions.
(c) He is on his last nerve.
(d) Broussard needs company.
7. Who asks Broussard to lend him money in this section?
8. Why does Suzanne say she is unhappy with Broussard?
(a) He has no money.
(b) He is drinking again.
(c) He has sold the farm.
(d) He is taking drugs.
9. Why does Boudreaux decide against killing Evans?
(a) He has the character to redeem himself.
(b) He has a young family.
(c) There will always be another like him.
(d) He has already been hit.
10. What is the name of the brothel Winfield visits with his friends?
(b) Miss Peterson's.
(c) Miss Sarah's.
11. Where does the brothel security guard leave WInfield?
(a) At the jailhouse.
(b) At the railroad tracks.
(c) In the graveyard.
(d) At the railroad station.
12. Where does Broussard drive to buy beer?
(a) The hyper market.
(b) The seven eleven.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) The local bar.
13. What does Suzanne do for a living?
(a) She's an actor.
(b) She's an artist.
(c) She's a writer.
(d) She's a journalist.
14. What does Broussard miss a sign for?
(a) A one way street.
(b) To stop.
(c) To slow down.
(d) A sharp bend.
15. What part of the quarter does Suzanne live in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Boudreaux have to dump the stumps?
2. What does Boudreaux suffer from after he drinks the water?
3. Which character tries to talk sense into Winfield after Hunnicut leaves?
4. Who does Suzanne receive an allowance from?
5. What does Broussard think will now happen to him now he has been charged?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)