|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Winfield go for a drink in this section?
2. What are Suzanne and Broussard hosting in this section?
(a) A barbecue.
(b) An Easter egg hunt.
(c) A dinner party.
(d) A picnic.
3. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
4. Which two characters in Winfield's life detest each other?
(a) Seth and April.
(b) Lathrop and Troy.
(c) Winfield and Hunicott.
(d) Troy and Winfield.
5. What does the officer ask Broussard for?
(a) His license.
(b) His passport.
(c) His social security number.
(d) His registration card.
6. What does Winfield do the day after visiting Miss Sarah's?
(a) Plays craps.
(d) Plays pool.
7. What does Suzanne confess to Broussard?
(a) She has never finished a painting.
(b) She bore his child.
(c) She sleeps around.
(d) She has always belonged to him.
8. Why does Hunnicut say Winfield will find it difficult to get a job in Nashville?
(a) He is too old.
(b) Word about bad performances spread quickly.
(c) No one hires junkies.
(d) He will put around a bad word.
9. What is the name of Suzanne's flatmate?
10. Where does Broussard go with Suzanne to catch up on old times?
(a) Cafe du Monde.
(b) Chapeau Rogue.
(c) Restaurant Billy.
(d) Bar X.
11. What is the only place open in the town late at night?
(a) The pool hall.
(b) The coffee house.
(c) The saloon.
(d) The brothel.
12. What drug does Winfield take on the train back to Nashville?
13. What does Broussard ask Wally to come with him to buy?
14. What does Wally always want to talk to Broussard about?
(a) Interior design.
15. Where does the brothel security guard leave WInfield?
(a) At the jailhouse.
(b) In the graveyard.
(c) At the railroad tracks.
(d) At the railroad station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls an ambulance for Winfield?
2. What kind of treatment was April given at the hospital?
3. What does Suzanne ask Broussard to go out to get?
4. Why does Winfield resign himself to his drug addiction?
5. Why are Broussard and Suzanne so keen to get away for the night?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)