|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Boudreaux shot?
(a) In his head.
(b) In his stomach.
(c) In his leg.
(d) In his chest.
2. What does Boudreaux feel like he has twisted in his gut?
3. What does Winfield play with his friends at the pool hall?
4. Which two people does Hunnicut say have made Lathrop's career?
(a) David and Seth.
(b) Hunnicut and Lathrop.
(c) Troy and Hunnicut.
(d) April and Seth.
5. Where does Boudreaux have to dump the stumps?
(a) In a pit.
(b) In the forest.
(c) On a fire.
(d) In a shed.
6. What does the officer ask Broussard for?
(a) His social security number.
(b) His passport.
(c) His registration card.
(d) His license.
7. What does Suzanne ask Broussard to go out to get?
8. What does Broussard miss a sign for?
(a) A sharp bend.
(b) A one way street.
(c) To stop.
(d) To slow down.
9. What happened to Winfield's father?
(a) He died.
(b) He runaway.
(c) He was put in prison.
(d) He moved to New York City.
10. Where do Suzanne and Broussard spend the day after their night in the hotel?
(a) The forest.
(b) The shopping center.
(c) The park.
(d) The beach.
11. Why does Winfield say he needs drugs?
(a) To help him in his career.
(b) To stop him thinking of the past.
(c) To enjoy women.
(d) To help him relax.
12. Why does Winfield say he wants Hunnicut out of his room?
(a) He smells bad.
(b) He is too goddamn ugly.
(c) He has no senstivitiy.
(d) He is houting too loud.
13. Who asks Broussard to lend him money in this section?
14. What part of the quarter does Suzanne live in?
15. What is Winfield's sister working as in Little Rock?
(a) A journalist.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A cleaner.
(d) A barmaid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the cook fry Winfield's fish in?
2. What is the title of Book III?
3. Where does Winfield go for a drink in this section?
4. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
5. What does Winfield do the day after visiting Miss Sarah's?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)