|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
(a) He's a former drug addict.
(b) He's an undercover cop.
(c) He's a quack.
(d) He's a homosexual.
2. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
(a) She is his main drug source.
(b) She has all of his money.
(c) She is the woman he is going to marry.
(d) She can get him sacked any second.
3. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
(a) Play at all of his rallies.
(b) Write him a song.
(c) Organize a concert.
(d) Promote him on his radio show.
4. What does Broussard drink while he waits to be picked up?
5. What are Avey and Boudreaux doing at the beginning of this section?
(a) Working the mines.
(b) Darning their socks.
(c) Cleaning out their barracks.
(d) Doing their laundry.
6. Where does Boudreax need to drive to for his new company?
(b) New Orleans.
7. Who was believed to have killed the Spaniard who killed Avery's great grandfather?
(a) Avery's grandfather.
(b) His great grandfather's servant.
(c) His great grandfather's brother.
(d) Avery's great grandmother.
8. Who does Broussard say Le Blanc is planning to kill?
(c) Big Daddy.
9. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
(a) The alky ward.
(b) The insane war.
(c) The junkie wards.
(d) The cancer ward.
10. Who arrives at the work camp three weeks into Broussard's stay?
11. What does Evans force the prisoners to look at?
(a) Billy Jo and Jeffrey's bodies.
(b) Images from World War Two.
(c) Pornagraphic images.
(d) His new revolver.
12. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
(a) She puts it in his drink.
(b) She puts it in his food.
(c) She injects it into him.
(d) She pours it down his mouth.
13. How has Gerard died?
(a) He drowned.
(b) He was ravaged by a cougar.
(c) He fell off a cliff.
(d) He was shot.
14. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
(a) He knows nothing about politics.
(b) He wants to run for senate himself.
(c) He doesn't like Lathrop.
(d) He is enjoying his success in Nashville.
15. What does Avery buy to drink on the way home?
(a) A bottle of Coke.
(b) A bottle of orange juice.
(c) A bottle of vodka.
(d) A bottle of bourbon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
2. Who will Avery wait for at the tree?
3. Why does LeBlanc think it doesn't matter what Evans thinks?
4. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
5. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)