|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the work camp three weeks into Broussard's stay?
2. Who will Avery wait for at the tree?
3. Where does Boudreax need to drive to for his new company?
(c) New Orleans.
4. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
(a) Play at all of his rallies.
(b) Write him a song.
(c) Promote him on his radio show.
(d) Organize a concert.
5. How does LeBlanc try to kill Evans?
(a) He stabs him.
(b) He shoots at him
(c) He chokes him.
(d) He hits him with a shovel.
6. What does Broussard drink while he waits to be picked up?
7. What drug does Elgin prescribe for Winfield?
8. What are Avey and Boudreaux doing at the beginning of this section?
(a) Doing their laundry.
(b) Darning their socks.
(c) Working the mines.
(d) Cleaning out their barracks.
9. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
(a) He helped him find his apartment.
(b) He introduced him to Elgin.
(c) He helped him get a record deal.
(d) He helped him get his radio show.
10. What is the title of Book II?
(a) Big Midnight Special.
(b) Goodnight Irene.
(c) The TB Blues.
(d) The Last Train to Memphis.
11. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
(a) A project manager.
(b) A welder.
(c) A driller.
(d) A shifter.
12. What is Boudreaux's first name?
13. How does Broussard get to the main road?
(a) He steals a car.
(b) He hitchhikes.
(c) He walks.
(d) He jogs.
14. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
(a) She pours it down his mouth.
(b) She injects it into him.
(c) She puts it in his food.
(d) She puts it in his drink.
15. What does Lathrop say he will keep giving people until they vote for him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
2. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
3. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
4. What does Avery's father think could ruin Avery's life?
5. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)