|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does LeBlanc demand Evans gives him in this section?
(b) A cigarette.
(c) Healthy food.
(d) Clean water.
2. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
(b) The war.
(d) A woman.
3. Who does Winfield call for more drugs?
4. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
(a) He wants to give up music.
(b) He is not a songwriter.
(c) He hates politics.
(d) He has writer's block.
5. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
(a) Broussard bribed Evans.
(b) Evans was too lazy.
(c) Evans didn't want the blame to come back to him.
(d) LeBlanc tore up the report.
6. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
(a) If Avery is an undercover cop.
(b) Their parents.
(c) If the moonshine is real alcohol.
(d) The police on the river.
7. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
(a) The cancer ward.
(b) The insane war.
(c) The junkie wards.
(d) The alky ward.
8. Why does LeBlanc think it doesn't matter what Evans thinks?
(a) He has lost the mens' loyalty.
(b) He will soon be fired.
(c) He won't be alive much longer.
(d) He is about to retire.
9. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) Las Vegas.
10. What city does Winfield return to in this section?
(c) New York.
(d) New Orleans.
11. What is the only thing of value that Winfield owns?
(a) His violin.
(b) His flute.
(c) His trumpet.
(d) His guitar.
12. What does Avery's father think could ruin Avery's life?
(c) His lack of humor.
(d) His lack of education.
13. What does Boudreaux have a gift for?
(d) Public speaking.
14. What is Broussard found guilty of?
(a) Running moonshine.
(b) Drunken and disorderly.
(c) Killing his brother.
(d) Insulting a police officer.
15. Why doesn't Broussard want Benoit to give the knife to someone else?
(a) They will sell it to LeBlanc.
(b) They won't appreciate it like he will.
(c) They will use it to kill him.
(d) It is the only knife in the prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
2. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
3. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
4. Why does Hunnicut want Winfield to return to Louisiana?
5. What is Boudreaux's first name?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)