|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attempts to visit Avery in prison?
2. What are Avey and Boudreaux doing at the beginning of this section?
(a) Darning their socks.
(b) Doing their laundry.
(c) Working the mines.
(d) Cleaning out their barracks.
3. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
(a) She puts it in his food.
(b) She pours it down his mouth.
(c) She injects it into him.
(d) She puts it in his drink.
4. What does Brother Samuel say Billy Jo has on his hand?
(a) A devil wart.
(b) The scar of abuse.
(c) The scar of youth.
(d) The mark of satan.
5. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Las Vegas.
6. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
7. What does Winfield abandon April to find?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A guitar shop.
(d) A good bar.
8. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
(a) Armed assault.
(b) Armed robbery.
(c) Assaulting a police officer.
(d) Attemped murder.
9. What does Broussard want to purchase from Benoit?
(a) A gun.
(b) A toothbrush.
(c) A knife.
(d) A notepad.
10. What drug does Elgin prescribe for Winfield?
11. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
(a) He wants to run for senate himself.
(b) He is enjoying his success in Nashville.
(c) He doesn't like Lathrop.
(d) He knows nothing about politics.
12. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
(a) She is his main drug source.
(b) She has all of his money.
(c) She can get him sacked any second.
(d) She is the woman he is going to marry.
13. In what month do they begin cutting the cane?
14. What does Avery's father think could ruin Avery's life?
(a) His lack of humor.
(c) His lack of education.
15. What does April say Winfield can't continue to eat forever?
(a) His candy.
(b) His fortune.
(c) His fame.
(d) His beer snacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does LeBlank demand that Rainack put on the bus?
2. Why doesn't Broussard want Benoit to give the knife to someone else?
3. How does Billy Jo die?
4. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
5. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)