|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
(a) Long John.
(b) Freddie Muscle.
(c) Big Johnny.
(d) Big Joe.
2. What is in the back of the trucks?
(a) Moonshie and hashish.
(d) Pelts and furs.
3. What does Broussard want to purchase from Benoit?
(a) A knife.
(b) A notepad.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A gun.
4. What is Broussard found guilty of?
(a) Drunken and disorderly.
(b) Running moonshine.
(c) Insulting a police officer.
(d) Killing his brother.
5. Who does Winfield call for more drugs?
6. In what month do they begin cutting the cane?
7. How did Avery's grandfather die?
(a) In a duel.
(b) In an oil explosion.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) During the Civil War.
8. What is the title of the first section?
(a) Summer's Dust.
(b) Fun Times Ain't Always the Good Times.
(c) Give Me Sugar.
(d) Making Good.
9. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
(a) Attemped murder.
(b) Assaulting a police officer.
(c) Armed robbery.
(d) Armed assault.
10. Who does Broussard say Le Blanc is planning to kill?
(d) Big Daddy.
11. Where does Boudreax need to drive to for his new company?
(b) New Orleans.
12. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
(a) A rifle shot.
(b) A musket shot.
(c) An oil explosion.
(d) A cannonball.
13. How does LeBlanc try to kill Evans?
(a) He stabs him.
(b) He chokes him.
(c) He hits him with a shovel.
(d) He shoots at him
14. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
(a) Feel less paranoid.
(b) Perk him up.
(c) Help him sleep.
(d) Help him relax.
15. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
(a) She pours it down his mouth.
(b) She puts it in his drink.
(c) She injects it into him.
(d) She puts it in his food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
2. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
3. What does Brother Samuel say Billy Jo has on his hand?
4. Where was Avery's brother killed?
5. What is Live-Again?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)