|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
(a) On the side of the road.
(b) Under the truck's front seat.
(c) In the truck's glove compartment.
(d) In the company's office.
2. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
(a) A theater show.
(b) A puppet show.
(c) A TV show.
(d) A radio show.
3. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
(a) In a cafe.
(b) At home.
(d) On a chingang.
4. What kind of drug is Troy addicted to?
5. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
(a) LeBlanc tore up the report.
(b) Evans didn't want the blame to come back to him.
(c) Broussard bribed Evans.
(d) Evans was too lazy.
6. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
(a) The wroking class vote.
(b) The elderly vote.
(c) The Hispanic vote.
(d) The Negro vote.
7. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
8. What does Avery's father die of?
(c) A heart attack.
9. What is in the back of the trucks?
(a) Moonshie and hashish.
(c) Pelts and furs.
10. Who will Avery wait for at the tree?
11. What does Brother Samuel say Billy Jo has on his hand?
(a) The scar of youth.
(b) The scar of abuse.
(c) A devil wart.
(d) The mark of satan.
12. Who does LeBlank demand that Rainack put on the bus?
13. What does Evans force the prisoners to look at?
(a) Images from World War Two.
(b) Pornagraphic images.
(c) His new revolver.
(d) Billy Jo and Jeffrey's bodies.
14. How has Gerard died?
(a) He was ravaged by a cougar.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He fell off a cliff.
(d) He drowned.
15. What does Boudreaux have a gift for?
(a) Public speaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
2. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
3. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
4. What does Lathrop say he will keep giving people until they vote for him?
5. Who does Broussard think Benoit is going to give his knife to?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)