|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
(a) A welder.
(b) A project manager.
(c) A shifter.
(d) A driller.
2. Where was Avery's brother killed?
3. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
4. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
5. How has Gerard died?
(a) He was ravaged by a cougar.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He drowned.
(d) He fell off a cliff.
6. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
(a) Freddie Muscle.
(b) Big Johnny.
(c) Long John.
(d) Big Joe.
7. What drug is Winfield now addicted to?
8. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
(a) She has all of his money.
(b) She is his main drug source.
(c) She is the woman he is going to marry.
(d) She can get him sacked any second.
9. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
(a) Broussard bribed Evans.
(b) LeBlanc tore up the report.
(c) Evans didn't want the blame to come back to him.
(d) Evans was too lazy.
10. Who does Broussard think Benoit is going to give his knife to?
(c) Billy Jo.
(d) Big Daddy.
11. Why doesn't Broussard want Benoit to give the knife to someone else?
(a) They will sell it to LeBlanc.
(b) It is the only knife in the prison.
(c) They won't appreciate it like he will.
(d) They will use it to kill him.
12. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
(a) A musket shot.
(b) An oil explosion.
(c) A rifle shot.
(d) A cannonball.
13. What is the title of Book II?
(a) The TB Blues.
(b) Big Midnight Special.
(c) Goodnight Irene.
(d) The Last Train to Memphis.
14. How did Avery's grandfather die?
(a) In a duel.
(b) During the Civil War.
(c) In an oil explosion.
(d) In a car accident.
15. What does Brother Samuel say Billy Jo has on his hand?
(a) The mark of satan.
(b) The scar of youth.
(c) A devil wart.
(d) The scar of abuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Boudreaux find a job after he breaks his hand?
2. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
3. What does Winfield abandon April to find?
4. Who will Avery wait for at the tree?
5. Why does Hunnicut want Winfield to return to Louisiana?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)