|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Avery's grandfather die?
(a) In a duel.
(b) During the Civil War.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) In an oil explosion.
2. Why is it likely Broussard wil be the only person who gets to leave the gang of five?
(a) The others are waiting to be executed.
(b) The others will die in in jail.
(c) It is for lifers.
(d) The others are too good at their jobs.
3. What does Evans force the prisoners to look at?
(a) Pornagraphic images.
(b) Images from World War Two.
(c) His new revolver.
(d) Billy Jo and Jeffrey's bodies.
4. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
5. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
(a) Perk him up.
(b) Help him sleep.
(c) Feel less paranoid.
(d) Help him relax.
6. What is Broussard found guilty of?
(a) Drunken and disorderly.
(b) Killing his brother.
(c) Running moonshine.
(d) Insulting a police officer.
7. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
(a) The police on the river.
(b) If Avery is an undercover cop.
(c) Their parents.
(d) If the moonshine is real alcohol.
8. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
(a) A driving license.
(b) A music license.
(c) A marriage license.
(d) Planning permission.
9. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
(b) Insulting a guard.
(c) Talking too loud.
(d) Bad manners.
10. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
(a) She can get him sacked any second.
(b) She is the woman he is going to marry.
(c) She is his main drug source.
(d) She has all of his money.
11. Where does Boudreaux find a job after he breaks his hand?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A sport store.
(c) A food factory.
(d) A clothing store.
12. What does Tereau sell?
(d) Counterfeit money.
13. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
(c) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
14. Who arrives at the work camp three weeks into Broussard's stay?
15. Where does Boudreax need to drive to for his new company?
(c) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Boudreaux's first name?
2. What does Avery's father say one should always seek when associating with people?
3. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
4. What is the name of the place LeBlanc has been forced to stay the night?
5. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)