|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Winfield call for more drugs?
2. Why doesn't Broussard want Benoit to give the knife to someone else?
(a) They won't appreciate it like he will.
(b) They will use it to kill him.
(c) It is the only knife in the prison.
(d) They will sell it to LeBlanc.
3. What does Avery's father say one should always seek when associating with people?
(a) The most important people.
(b) One's own level.
(c) A good mix.
(d) The quiet people in the corner.
4. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
(a) Broussard bribed Evans.
(b) LeBlanc tore up the report.
(c) Evans was too lazy.
(d) Evans didn't want the blame to come back to him.
5. Why does LeBlanc enjoy tormenting Evans?
(a) He is weak.
(b) He is evil.
(c) He is competitive.
(d) He talks back.
6. Who does Broussard say Le Blanc is planning to kill?
(a) Big Daddy.
7. Who arrives at the work camp three weeks into Broussard's stay?
8. What city does Winfield return to in this section?
(c) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
9. What does Tereau sell?
(a) Counterfeit money.
10. How does Broussard get to the main road?
(a) He jogs.
(b) He steals a car.
(c) He walks.
(d) He hitchhikes.
11. What is the title of the first section?
(a) Summer's Dust.
(b) Making Good.
(c) Fun Times Ain't Always the Good Times.
(d) Give Me Sugar.
12. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
(b) T. S Dillnger.
(c) J.P Winfield.
13. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
(a) She pours it down his mouth.
(b) She puts it in his food.
(c) She puts it in his drink.
(d) She injects it into him.
14. How does LeBlanc try to kill Evans?
(a) He shoots at him
(b) He stabs him.
(c) He hits him with a shovel.
(d) He chokes him.
15. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brother Samuel say Billy Jo has on his hand?
2. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
3. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
4. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
5. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)