|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Live-Again?
(b) A nut bar.
(c) A tonic water.
(d) A chocolate bar.
2. What does Broussard want to purchase from Benoit?
(a) A gun.
(b) A notepad.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A knife.
3. Who does Winfield call for more drugs?
4. How does Broussard get to the main road?
(a) He jogs.
(b) He hitchhikes.
(c) He steals a car.
(d) He walks.
5. How does LeBlanc try to kill Evans?
(a) He shoots at him
(b) He hits him with a shovel.
(c) He stabs him.
(d) He chokes him.
6. How has Gerard died?
(a) He was ravaged by a cougar.
(b) He drowned.
(c) He fell off a cliff.
(d) He was shot.
7. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
(a) Armed robbery.
(b) Assaulting a police officer.
(c) Attemped murder.
(d) Armed assault.
8. What does Winfield abandon April to find?
(a) A good bar.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A guitar shop.
9. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
(b) New York.
(d) New Orleans.
10. What does Tereau sell?
(c) Counterfeit money.
11. What does Lathrop say he will keep giving people until they vote for him?
12. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
(a) A driving license.
(b) A marriage license.
(c) A music license.
(d) Planning permission.
13. What does Avery buy to drink on the way home?
(a) A bottle of Coke.
(b) A bottle of bourbon.
(c) A bottle of orange juice.
(d) A bottle of vodka.
14. What other prisoner will also be eligible for parole?
(c) Billy Jo.
15. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
(a) The police on the river.
(b) Their parents.
(c) If Avery is an undercover cop.
(d) If the moonshine is real alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does LeBlanc think it doesn't matter what Evans thinks?
2. Who does Broussard think Benoit is going to give his knife to?
3. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
4. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
5. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)