|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
(a) A driller.
(b) A project manager.
(c) A welder.
(d) A shifter.
2. Why does Hunnicut want Winfield to return to Louisiana?
(a) To promote his business.
(b) To campaign for Lathrop.
(c) To play for the President.
(d) To help him move house.
3. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
(a) The alky ward.
(b) The junkie wards.
(c) The cancer ward.
(d) The insane war.
4. What is in the back of the trucks?
(c) Moonshie and hashish.
(d) Pelts and furs.
5. Who arrives at the work camp three weeks into Broussard's stay?
6. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
7. What drug does Elgin prescribe for Winfield?
8. Where does the parole board meet?
(a) The jailhouse.
(b) The warden's house.
(c) The sheriff's office.
(d) The courthouse.
9. Why is it likely Broussard wil be the only person who gets to leave the gang of five?
(a) The others are too good at their jobs.
(b) The others are waiting to be executed.
(c) It is for lifers.
(d) The others will die in in jail.
10. What other prisoner will also be eligible for parole?
(d) Billy Jo.
11. How does LeBlanc try to kill Evans?
(a) He shoots at him
(b) He stabs him.
(c) He hits him with a shovel.
(d) He chokes him.
12. What is Broussard found guilty of?
(a) Killing his brother.
(b) Insulting a police officer.
(c) Drunken and disorderly.
(d) Running moonshine.
13. What drug is Winfield now addicted to?
14. Who does LeBlank demand that Rainack put on the bus?
15. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Broussard drink while he waits to be picked up?
2. What are Avey and Boudreaux doing at the beginning of this section?
3. Where does Boudreax need to drive to for his new company?
4. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
5. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)