|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug is Winfield now addicted to?
2. What kind of drug is Troy addicted to?
3. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
(a) At home.
(c) In a cafe.
(d) On a chingang.
4. What does Tereau sell?
(b) Counterfeit money.
5. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) Los Angeles.
6. What is the title of Book II?
(a) Big Midnight Special.
(b) Goodnight Irene.
(c) The Last Train to Memphis.
(d) The TB Blues.
7. What is Live-Again?
(a) A nut bar.
(c) A tonic water.
(d) A chocolate bar.
8. What is the only thing of value that Winfield owns?
(a) His violin.
(b) His guitar.
(c) His flute.
(d) His trumpet.
9. What does Avery's father say one should always seek when associating with people?
(a) A good mix.
(b) The most important people.
(c) The quiet people in the corner.
(d) One's own level.
10. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
(a) Evans didn't want the blame to come back to him.
(b) Broussard bribed Evans.
(c) LeBlanc tore up the report.
(d) Evans was too lazy.
11. What does Broussard drink while he waits to be picked up?
12. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
(a) He doesn't like Lathrop.
(b) He wants to run for senate himself.
(c) He knows nothing about politics.
(d) He is enjoying his success in Nashville.
13. What does Brother Samuel say Billy Jo has on his hand?
(a) A devil wart.
(b) The mark of satan.
(c) The scar of abuse.
(d) The scar of youth.
14. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
(a) The police on the river.
(b) Their parents.
(c) If the moonshine is real alcohol.
(d) If Avery is an undercover cop.
15. How has Gerard died?
(a) He was ravaged by a cougar.
(b) He fell off a cliff.
(c) He drowned.
(d) He was shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
2. What is Boudreaux's first name?
3. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
4. What does LeBlanc demand Evans gives him in this section?
5. Where does Boudreaux find a job after he breaks his hand?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)