|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
(a) Big Joe.
(b) Big Johnny.
(c) Freddie Muscle.
(d) Long John.
2. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
(a) He's a former drug addict.
(b) He's an undercover cop.
(c) He's a homosexual.
(d) He's a quack.
3. What does Lathrop say he will keep giving people until they vote for him?
4. How does LeBlanc try to kill Evans?
(a) He stabs him.
(b) He hits him with a shovel.
(c) He shoots at him
(d) He chokes him.
5. What does Broussard want to purchase from Benoit?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A notepad.
6. What is Boudreaux's first name?
7. Why is Avery no longer working at the farm?
(a) He sold it.
(b) He got lazy.
(c) He found it too stifling.
(d) It was taken away from him.
8. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
(a) Help him sleep.
(b) Perk him up.
(c) Feel less paranoid.
(d) Help him relax.
9. What two prisoners are missing at the end of the day?
(a) Benoit and Petersen.
(b) LeBlanc and Burke.
(c) Broussard and Evans.
(d) Blly Jo and Jeffrey.
10. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
(c) New York.
(d) New Orleans.
11. What does Avery see swimming in the irrigation canal?
(a) A rat.
(b) A nutria.
(c) A beaver.
(d) A weasel.
12. What does Avery buy to drink on the way home?
(a) A bottle of vodka.
(b) A bottle of orange juice.
(c) A bottle of Coke.
(d) A bottle of bourbon.
13. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
(a) Assaulting a police officer.
(b) Attemped murder.
(c) Armed robbery.
(d) Armed assault.
14. What are Avey and Boudreaux doing at the beginning of this section?
(a) Doing their laundry.
(b) Darning their socks.
(c) Working the mines.
(d) Cleaning out their barracks.
15. Where was Avery's brother killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month do they begin cutting the cane?
2. What kind of drug is Troy addicted to?
3. How does Broussard get to the main road?
4. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
5. Why is it likely Broussard wil be the only person who gets to leave the gang of five?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)