|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avery buy to drink on the way home?
(a) A bottle of Coke.
(b) A bottle of vodka.
(c) A bottle of orange juice.
(d) A bottle of bourbon.
2. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
(a) A woman.
(b) The war.
3. What two prisoners are missing at the end of the day?
(a) Broussard and Evans.
(b) Blly Jo and Jeffrey.
(c) Benoit and Petersen.
(d) LeBlanc and Burke.
4. What does Avery see swimming in the irrigation canal?
(a) A beaver.
(b) A rat.
(c) A nutria.
(d) A weasel.
5. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
(a) The nuthouse.
(b) The basket case box.
(c) The iron maiden.
(d) The looney bin.
6. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
(a) Broussard bribed Evans.
(b) Evans was too lazy.
(c) LeBlanc tore up the report.
(d) Evans didn't want the blame to come back to him.
7. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
(a) Attemped murder.
(b) Armed assault.
(c) Assaulting a police officer.
(d) Armed robbery.
8. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
(a) For the police to leave the riverside.
(b) For the police to come back.
(c) The men delivering them their new equipment.
(d) The people to come and pull away the moonshine.
9. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
(a) She pours it down his mouth.
(b) She injects it into him.
(c) She puts it in his drink.
(d) She puts it in his food.
10. Who does LeBlank demand that Rainack put on the bus?
11. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
(a) A TV show.
(b) A radio show.
(c) A puppet show.
(d) A theater show.
12. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
(a) Clyde Barrow.
(b) Billy the Kid.
(c) John Dillinger.
(d) Jesse James.
13. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
(a) Help him sleep.
(b) Feel less paranoid.
(c) Help him relax.
(d) Perk him up.
14. What advice does Boudreaux give Broussard in this section?
(a) How to talk to the guards and still get what you want.
(b) How to work a pick without getting exhausted.
(c) How to rest without the guards seeing you.
(d) How to find a woman in jail.
15. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) Las Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Winfield return to in this section?
2. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
3. What is Boudreaux's first name?
4. How does Broussard get to the main road?
5. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)