|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winfield abandon April to find?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A guitar shop.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A good bar.
2. What did Avery's great grandfather and his negro servant build?
(a) A sugarcane plantation.
(b) A cotton plantation.
(c) A housing estate.
(d) A brewery.
3. Who does Broussard say Le Blanc is planning to kill?
(d) Big Daddy.
4. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
(a) He's an undercover cop.
(b) He's a former drug addict.
(c) He's a quack.
(d) He's a homosexual.
5. What city does Winfield return to in this section?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
6. What does Broussard want to purchase from Benoit?
(a) A toothbrush.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A notepad.
7. What drug is Winfield now addicted to?
8. What two prisoners are missing at the end of the day?
(a) Benoit and Petersen.
(b) Blly Jo and Jeffrey.
(c) Broussard and Evans.
(d) LeBlanc and Burke.
9. What other prisoner will also be eligible for parole?
(d) Billy Jo.
10. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
(a) Feel less paranoid.
(b) Help him sleep.
(c) Perk him up.
(d) Help him relax.
11. Why does Hunnicut want Winfield to return to Louisiana?
(a) To campaign for Lathrop.
(b) To help him move house.
(c) To play for the President.
(d) To promote his business.
12. Who was believed to have killed the Spaniard who killed Avery's great grandfather?
(a) Avery's great grandmother.
(b) Avery's grandfather.
(c) His great grandfather's brother.
(d) His great grandfather's servant.
13. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
(a) In a cafe.
(b) On a chingang.
(c) At home.
14. What does Evans force the prisoners to look at?
(a) Billy Jo and Jeffrey's bodies.
(b) Pornagraphic images.
(c) Images from World War Two.
(d) His new revolver.
15. Where does Boudreaux find a job after he breaks his hand?
(a) A sport store.
(b) A clothing store.
(c) A food factory.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
2. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
3. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
4. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
5. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)