|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Gerard died?
(a) He was ravaged by a cougar.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He fell off a cliff.
(d) He drowned.
2. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
(a) Insulting a guard.
(c) Bad manners.
(d) Talking too loud.
3. What does Winfield abandon April to find?
(a) A good bar.
(b) A guitar shop.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A prostitute.
4. What does Broussard want to purchase from Benoit?
(a) A gun.
(b) A notepad.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A knife.
5. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
(a) Play at all of his rallies.
(b) Write him a song.
(c) Organize a concert.
(d) Promote him on his radio show.
6. How did Avery's grandfather die?
(a) In a duel.
(b) During the Civil War.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) In an oil explosion.
7. Why is Avery no longer working at the farm?
(a) He found it too stifling.
(b) He sold it.
(c) It was taken away from him.
(d) He got lazy.
8. What drug is Winfield now addicted to?
9. Why does Hunnicut want Winfield to return to Louisiana?
(a) To play for the President.
(b) To promote his business.
(c) To campaign for Lathrop.
(d) To help him move house.
10. Where does Boudreax need to drive to for his new company?
(c) New Orleans.
11. What kind of drug is Troy addicted to?
12. What city does Winfield return to in this section?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
13. Who will Avery wait for at the tree?
14. What did Avery's great grandfather and his negro servant build?
(a) A brewery.
(b) A cotton plantation.
(c) A housing estate.
(d) A sugarcane plantation.
15. What is the name of the place LeBlanc has been forced to stay the night?
(a) The tube.
(b) The iron maiden.
(c) The box.
(d) The dungeon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the back of the trucks?
2. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
3. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
4. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
5. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)