Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avery buy to drink on the way home?
(a) A bottle of vodka.
(b) A bottle of Coke.
(c) A bottle of orange juice.
(d) A bottle of bourbon.
2. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
(a) He helped him get a record deal.
(b) He helped him find his apartment.
(c) He introduced him to Elgin.
(d) He helped him get his radio show.
3. What does Winfield abandon April to find?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A good bar.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A guitar shop.
4. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
(a) For the police to come back.
(b) For the police to leave the riverside.
(c) The people to come and pull away the moonshine.
(d) The men delivering them their new equipment.
5. What advice does Boudreaux give Broussard in this section?
(a) How to talk to the guards and still get what you want.
(b) How to work a pick without getting exhausted.
(c) How to find a woman in jail.
(d) How to rest without the guards seeing you.
6. In what month do they begin cutting the cane?
7. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
(a) If the moonshine is real alcohol.
(b) Their parents.
(c) The police on the river.
(d) If Avery is an undercover cop.
8. Where does Boudreax need to drive to for his new company?
(c) New Orleans.
9. What drug is Winfield now addicted to?
10. What does Avery's father die of?
(d) A heart attack.
11. What is in the back of the trucks?
(a) Moonshie and hashish.
(d) Pelts and furs.
12. Why does LeBlanc enjoy tormenting Evans?
(a) He is competitive.
(b) He talks back.
(c) He is weak.
(d) He is evil.
13. What did Avery's great grandfather and his negro servant build?
(a) A brewery.
(b) A housing estate.
(c) A cotton plantation.
(d) A sugarcane plantation.
14. What is the title of the first section?
(a) Give Me Sugar.
(b) Summer's Dust.
(c) Fun Times Ain't Always the Good Times.
(d) Making Good.
15. What does April say Winfield can't continue to eat forever?
(a) His beer snacks.
(b) His candy.
(c) His fame.
(d) His fortune.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the parole board meet?
2. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
3. How does Broussard get to the main road?
4. Who was believed to have killed the Spaniard who killed Avery's great grandfather?
5. Who does Winfield call for more drugs?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)