|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winfield abandon April to find?
(a) A good bar.
(b) A guitar shop.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A drug dealer.
2. What city does Winfield return to in this section?
(a) New York.
(b) New Orleans.
3. How does LeBlanc try to kill Evans?
(a) He shoots at him
(b) He hits him with a shovel.
(c) He stabs him.
(d) He chokes him.
4. Where was Avery's brother killed?
5. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
(a) He helped him get his radio show.
(b) He helped him get a record deal.
(c) He helped him find his apartment.
(d) He introduced him to Elgin.
6. What does Avery's father die of?
(c) A heart attack.
7. What kind of drug is Troy addicted to?
8. Where does the parole board meet?
(a) The warden's house.
(b) The sheriff's office.
(c) The jailhouse.
(d) The courthouse.
9. What is the name of the place LeBlanc has been forced to stay the night?
(a) The tube.
(b) The iron maiden.
(c) The box.
(d) The dungeon.
10. What does Avery buy to drink on the way home?
(a) A bottle of Coke.
(b) A bottle of vodka.
(c) A bottle of bourbon.
(d) A bottle of orange juice.
11. Who does LeBlank demand that Rainack put on the bus?
12. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
(a) The wroking class vote.
(b) The elderly vote.
(c) The Negro vote.
(d) The Hispanic vote.
13. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
(a) Finlay Canning Company.
(b) Bonham Shipping Company.
(c) Peterson Shipyard.
(d) Horace Typewriters.
14. Where does Boudreaux find a job after he breaks his hand?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A food factory.
(c) A sport store.
(d) A clothing store.
15. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
(a) A musket shot.
(b) A rifle shot.
(c) An oil explosion.
(d) A cannonball.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
2. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
3. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
4. What does Lathrop say he will keep giving people until they vote for him?
5. What does Avery's father say one should always seek when associating with people?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)