|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does LeBlank demand that Rainack put on the bus?
2. Why does LeBlanc think it doesn't matter what Evans thinks?
(a) He won't be alive much longer.
(b) He has lost the mens' loyalty.
(c) He will soon be fired.
(d) He is about to retire.
3. What is Boudreaux's first name?
4. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
(a) Finlay Canning Company.
(b) Bonham Shipping Company.
(c) Peterson Shipyard.
(d) Horace Typewriters.
5. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
(a) He wants to give up music.
(b) He is not a songwriter.
(c) He hates politics.
(d) He has writer's block.
6. What is the title of Book II?
(a) The Last Train to Memphis.
(b) Big Midnight Special.
(c) The TB Blues.
(d) Goodnight Irene.
7. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
(a) She can get him sacked any second.
(b) She is the woman he is going to marry.
(c) She has all of his money.
(d) She is his main drug source.
8. What are Avey and Boudreaux doing at the beginning of this section?
(a) Cleaning out their barracks.
(b) Doing their laundry.
(c) Working the mines.
(d) Darning their socks.
9. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
(a) Freddie Muscle.
(b) Big Joe.
(c) Long John.
(d) Big Johnny.
10. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
(a) Jesse James.
(b) Billy the Kid.
(c) Clyde Barrow.
(d) John Dillinger.
11. Why does LeBlanc enjoy tormenting Evans?
(a) He is weak.
(b) He is evil.
(c) He talks back.
(d) He is competitive.
12. Where does Boudreaux find a job after he breaks his hand?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A food factory.
(c) A sport store.
(d) A clothing store.
13. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
(a) The nuthouse.
(b) The looney bin.
(c) The basket case box.
(d) The iron maiden.
14. Who does Broussard say Le Blanc is planning to kill?
(a) Big Daddy.
15. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
2. What is Broussard found guilty of?
3. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
4. Why doesn't Broussard want Benoit to give the knife to someone else?
5. What kind of drug is Troy addicted to?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)