|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
(a) He's a homosexual.
(b) He's a former drug addict.
(c) He's a quack.
(d) He's an undercover cop.
2. What is the name of the place LeBlanc has been forced to stay the night?
(a) The tube.
(b) The dungeon.
(c) The iron maiden.
(d) The box.
3. What is the title of the first section?
(a) Summer's Dust.
(b) Give Me Sugar.
(c) Fun Times Ain't Always the Good Times.
(d) Making Good.
4. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
(a) Big Johnny.
(b) Big Joe.
(c) Long John.
(d) Freddie Muscle.
5. What does Evans force the prisoners to look at?
(a) Images from World War Two.
(b) Billy Jo and Jeffrey's bodies.
(c) Pornagraphic images.
(d) His new revolver.
6. What does Lathrop say he will keep giving people until they vote for him?
7. What is in the back of the trucks?
(a) Moonshie and hashish.
(c) Pelts and furs.
8. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
(a) At home.
(c) In a cafe.
(d) On a chingang.
9. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
(a) A puppet show.
(b) A theater show.
(c) A TV show.
(d) A radio show.
10. Who will Avery wait for at the tree?
11. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
12. What does April say Winfield can't continue to eat forever?
(a) His beer snacks.
(b) His fortune.
(c) His candy.
(d) His fame.
13. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
(a) The junkie wards.
(b) The insane war.
(c) The alky ward.
(d) The cancer ward.
14. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
(a) Their parents.
(b) If the moonshine is real alcohol.
(c) If Avery is an undercover cop.
(d) The police on the river.
15. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
(a) A music license.
(b) A marriage license.
(c) A driving license.
(d) Planning permission.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Broussard think Benoit is going to give his knife to?
2. What are Avey and Boudreaux doing at the beginning of this section?
3. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
4. Who does Winfield call for more drugs?
5. How does Broussard get to the main road?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)