|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
(a) The elderly vote.
(b) The wroking class vote.
(c) The Negro vote.
(d) The Hispanic vote.
2. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
(a) A shifter.
(b) A driller.
(c) A welder.
(d) A project manager.
3. How does Billy Jo die?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He hangs himself.
(c) He is stabbed.
(d) He is ravaged by a bear.
4. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
5. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
6. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
(c) New York.
(d) New Orleans.
7. Why does LeBlanc enjoy tormenting Evans?
(a) He is evil.
(b) He is competitive.
(c) He talks back.
(d) He is weak.
8. Who does Broussard say Le Blanc is planning to kill?
(c) Big Daddy.
9. Who does Broussard think Benoit is going to give his knife to?
(a) Big Daddy.
(c) Billy Jo.
10. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
(b) Talking too loud.
(c) Insulting a guard.
(d) Bad manners.
11. What does Avery buy to drink on the way home?
(a) A bottle of bourbon.
(b) A bottle of orange juice.
(c) A bottle of vodka.
(d) A bottle of Coke.
12. What drug is Winfield now addicted to?
13. What does Evans force the prisoners to look at?
(a) Images from World War Two.
(b) His new revolver.
(c) Pornagraphic images.
(d) Billy Jo and Jeffrey's bodies.
14. What does April say Winfield can't continue to eat forever?
(a) His fortune.
(b) His beer snacks.
(c) His candy.
(d) His fame.
15. What does Lathrop say he will keep giving people until they vote for him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
2. What is in the back of the trucks?
3. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
4. What does Tereau sell?
5. What does Avery see swimming in the irrigation canal?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)