|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avery's father die of?
(c) A heart attack.
2. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
(a) Promote him on his radio show.
(b) Organize a concert.
(c) Write him a song.
(d) Play at all of his rallies.
3. What did Avery's great grandfather and his negro servant build?
(a) A cotton plantation.
(b) A sugarcane plantation.
(c) A housing estate.
(d) A brewery.
4. Where does Boudreaux find a job after he breaks his hand?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A clothing store.
(c) A sport store.
(d) A food factory.
5. What does Brother Samuel say Billy Jo has on his hand?
(a) A devil wart.
(b) The scar of youth.
(c) The scar of abuse.
(d) The mark of satan.
6. How did Avery's grandfather die?
(a) In an oil explosion.
(b) In a duel.
(c) During the Civil War.
(d) In a car accident.
7. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
(a) For the police to leave the riverside.
(b) For the police to come back.
(c) The men delivering them their new equipment.
(d) The people to come and pull away the moonshine.
8. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
9. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) New York.
10. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
(a) A puppet show.
(b) A radio show.
(c) A theater show.
(d) A TV show.
11. Why is it likely Broussard wil be the only person who gets to leave the gang of five?
(a) The others will die in in jail.
(b) It is for lifers.
(c) The others are too good at their jobs.
(d) The others are waiting to be executed.
12. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
(a) A throat disease.
(b) A mouth disease.
(c) A stoach disease.
(d) A face disease.
13. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
(a) Perk him up.
(b) Help him sleep.
(c) Help him relax.
(d) Feel less paranoid.
14. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
(a) He's a former drug addict.
(b) He's an undercover cop.
(c) He's a homosexual.
(d) He's a quack.
15. What does Boudreaux have a gift for?
(a) Public speaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
2. What kind of drug is Troy addicted to?
3. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
4. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
5. Why does LeBlanc think it doesn't matter what Evans thinks?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)