|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avery's father say one should always seek when associating with people?
(a) The quiet people in the corner.
(b) The most important people.
(c) One's own level.
(d) A good mix.
2. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
(a) Big Johnny.
(b) Big Joe.
(c) Freddie Muscle.
(d) Long John.
3. Why does Winfield say he wants Hunnicut out of his room?
(a) He has no senstivitiy.
(b) He smells bad.
(c) He is houting too loud.
(d) He is too goddamn ugly.
4. Where do Suzanne and Broussard spend the day after their night in the hotel?
(a) The park.
(b) The beach.
(c) The shopping center.
(d) The forest.
5. What do Suzanne and Broussard drink on the beach?
(a) Lond Island Ice Tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winfield do the day after visiting Miss Sarah's?
2. What does Broussard's parole officer claim will happen if Broussard does not provide a letter of employment?
3. What member of the party gets extremely drunk?
4. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
5. Why does Suzanne call herself a degenerate?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)