|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it likely Broussard wil be the only person who gets to leave the gang of five?
(a) The others are waiting to be executed.
(b) The others are too good at their jobs.
(c) It is for lifers.
(d) The others will die in in jail.
2. What does the cook fry Winfield's fish in?
(a) Bread crums.
3. Why does Winfield say he wants Hunnicut out of his room?
(a) He has no senstivitiy.
(b) He is too goddamn ugly.
(c) He smells bad.
(d) He is houting too loud.
4. Who was believed to have killed the Spaniard who killed Avery's great grandfather?
(a) Avery's great grandmother.
(b) His great grandfather's brother.
(c) His great grandfather's servant.
(d) Avery's grandfather.
5. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
(a) A woman.
(b) The war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
2. Why does LeBlanc enjoy tormenting Evans?
3. How does Billy Jo die?
4. Who does Boudreaux decide against killing in the gunfight?
5. What character does Hunnicut call a slut?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)