|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Gerard died?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He drowned.
(c) He fell off a cliff.
(d) He was ravaged by a cougar.
2. Why does Boudreaux decide against killing Evans?
(a) He has the character to redeem himself.
(b) He has already been hit.
(c) There will always be another like him.
(d) He has a young family.
3. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
(a) The Hispanic vote.
(b) The elderly vote.
(c) The wroking class vote.
(d) The Negro vote.
4. What is the name of the brothel Winfield visits with his friends?
(a) Miss Peterson's.
(b) Miss Sarah's.
5. What is Boudreaux's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boudreaux hit Evans over the head with?
2. What does April say would happen if the Hickses knew about Winfield's lifestyle?
3. What do Suzanne and Broussard drink on the beach?
4. What is the only place open in the town late at night?
5. How does Broussard get to the main road?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)