|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Winfield run into some old friends?
(a) The barbershop.
(b) The fishery.
(c) The pool hall.
(d) The grocer's.
2. What does Wally always want to talk to Broussard about?
(c) Interior design.
3. Why is it likely Broussard wil be the only person who gets to leave the gang of five?
(a) The others are too good at their jobs.
(b) The others are waiting to be executed.
(c) It is for lifers.
(d) The others will die in in jail.
4. Where does Broussard go with Suzanne to catch up on old times?
(a) Bar X.
(b) Restaurant Billy.
(c) Cafe du Monde.
(d) Chapeau Rogue.
5. Why does Boudreaux decide against killing Evans?
(a) There will always be another like him.
(b) He has a young family.
(c) He has the character to redeem himself.
(d) He has already been hit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does April say would happen if the Hickses knew about Winfield's lifestyle?
2. What wakes Boudreaux up the next day?
3. What city does Winfield return to in this section?
4. Why does Hunnicut say Winfield will find it difficult to get a job in Nashville?
5. What does Boudreaux have a gift for?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)