|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters in Winfield's life detest each other?
(a) Troy and Winfield.
(b) Lathrop and Troy.
(c) Winfield and Hunicott.
(d) Seth and April.
2. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
(a) The iron maiden.
(b) The nuthouse.
(c) The looney bin.
(d) The basket case box.
3. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
(a) Perk him up.
(b) Help him relax.
(c) Feel less paranoid.
(d) Help him sleep.
4. What does Winfield do the day after visiting Miss Sarah's?
(a) Plays craps.
(d) Plays pool.
5. What does the officer ask Broussard for?
(a) His passport.
(b) His registration card.
(c) His social security number.
(d) His license.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the quarter does Suzanne live in?
2. What is the only place open in the town late at night?
3. What does Winfield play with his friends at the pool hall?
4. What does Broussard stop on the way home to do?
5. What does Broussard's parole officer claim will happen if Broussard does not provide a letter of employment?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)