|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character tries to talk sense into Winfield after Hunnicut leaves?
2. Who does Broussard think Benoit is going to give his knife to?
(a) Billy Jo.
(c) Big Daddy.
3. What does Broussard think will now happen to him now he has been charged?
(a) He will become an alcoholic.
(b) He will be sent back to the work camp.
(c) Suzanne will ask him to leave.
(d) He will be fired from his job.
4. Where do Suzanne and Broussard spend the day after their night in the hotel?
(a) The beach.
(b) The shopping center.
(c) The park.
(d) The forest.
5. Where does Boudreaux have to dump the stumps?
(a) In the forest.
(b) On a fire.
(c) In a pit.
(d) In a shed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Winfield's sister working as in Little Rock?
2. How does LeBlanc try to kill Evans?
3. What does Emma use to smash Winfield's jaw?
4. Why does Suzanne say she is unhappy with Broussard?
5. Which two characters in Winfield's life detest each other?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)