|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Avery's brother killed?
2. What does Boudreaux hit Evans over the head with?
(a) A limb.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A brick.
(d) An ax.
3. Why does Winfield resign himself to his drug addiction?
(a) He wants to die anyway and he would prefer to die feeling high.
(b) He can't stand the idea of a sober life.
(c) He can't lose his career.
(d) He can't go throught the emotional and physical torture of giving up.
4. What city does Winfield return to in this section?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) New York.
5. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
2. Where is Boudreaux's family?
3. What part of the quarter does Suzanne live in?
4. What did Winfield's mother die of?
5. Who does Suzanne receive an allowance from?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)