|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avery's father die of?
(d) A heart attack.
2. Where does Broussard drive to buy beer?
(a) The local bar.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The seven eleven.
(d) The hyper market.
3. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
(b) New York.
(d) New Orleans.
4. Where does Winfield run into some old friends?
(a) The grocer's.
(b) The barbershop.
(c) The pool hall.
(d) The fishery.
5. What name does Hunnicut call Winfield in this section?
(b) Hop head.
(c) Mop head.
(d) A sly dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the parole board meet?
2. Where does Boudreaux take the stumps?
3. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
4. Who asks Broussard to lend him money in this section?
5. What happened to Winfield's father?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)