|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
(a) John Dillinger.
(b) Jesse James.
(c) Billy the Kid.
(d) Clyde Barrow.
2. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
3. What drug does Winfield take on the train back to Nashville?
4. Which character tries to talk sense into Winfield after Hunnicut leaves?
5. Where does the parole board meet?
(a) The warden's house.
(b) The jailhouse.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) The sheriff's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Book II?
2. Who releases the dogs that attack Boudreaux on the slope?
3. What other prisoner will also be eligible for parole?
4. What is the only place open in the town late at night?
5. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)