|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Winfield call for more drugs?
2. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
(a) The Hispanic vote.
(b) The wroking class vote.
(c) The Negro vote.
(d) The elderly vote.
3. What is Live-Again?
(a) A nut bar.
(b) A tonic water.
(d) A chocolate bar.
4. Why does LeBlanc think it doesn't matter what Evans thinks?
(a) He is about to retire.
(b) He has lost the mens' loyalty.
(c) He will soon be fired.
(d) He won't be alive much longer.
5. What is the title of the first section?
(a) Making Good.
(b) Give Me Sugar.
(c) Summer's Dust.
(d) Fun Times Ain't Always the Good Times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Broussard's license?
2. Who raised Winfield and his sister?
3. What does Tereau sell?
4. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
5. How do the crowd react to Winfield's performance?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)