|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Gerard died?
(a) He drowned.
(b) He fell off a cliff.
(c) He was ravaged by a cougar.
(d) He was shot.
2. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
3. What does Broussard drink while he waits to be picked up?
4. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
(a) Play at all of his rallies.
(b) Write him a song.
(c) Promote him on his radio show.
(d) Organize a concert.
5. What does Suzanne fall in love with in this section?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A horse.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Winfield go for a drink in this section?
2. Why does Hunnicut say Winfield will find it difficult to get a job in Nashville?
3. What name does Hunnicut call Winfield in this section?
4. What does Emma use to smash Winfield's jaw?
5. Who arrives at the work camp three weeks into Broussard's stay?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)