|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Winfield's brother murdered?
(a) He has an affair with a black woman.
(b) He robbed a bank.
(c) He killed a servant.
(d) He refused to sell his farm.
2. What does Boudreaux suffer from after he drinks the water?
(a) Swamp fever.
(d) Small pox.
3. What is Winfield's sister working as in Little Rock?
(a) A barmaid.
(b) A cleaner.
(c) A journalist.
(d) A prostitute.
4. What is the title of Book II?
(a) The TB Blues.
(b) The Last Train to Memphis.
(c) Big Midnight Special.
(d) Goodnight Irene.
5. What is the title of the first section?
(a) Summer's Dust.
(b) Making Good.
(c) Give Me Sugar.
(d) Fun Times Ain't Always the Good Times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
2. What does Avery see swimming in the irrigation canal?
3. What part of the quarter does Suzanne live in?
4. What do Suzanne and Broussard drink on the beach?
5. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)