|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only place open in the town late at night?
(a) The coffee house.
(b) The pool hall.
(c) The saloon.
(d) The brothel.
2. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
(a) At home.
(b) On a chingang.
(c) In a cafe.
3. Who did Winfield write his only song for?
(c) His mother.
4. Who does LeBlank demand that Rainack put on the bus?
5. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Broussard say Le Blanc is planning to kill?
2. How has Gerard died?
3. What does Broussard miss a sign for?
4. What did Avery's great grandfather and his negro servant build?
5. What does Avery's father think could ruin Avery's life?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)