|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
(a) Organize a concert.
(b) Promote him on his radio show.
(c) Play at all of his rallies.
(d) Write him a song.
2. Who will Avery wait for at the tree?
3. What does Wally always want to talk to Broussard about?
(c) Interior design.
4. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
(a) A musket shot.
(b) A rifle shot.
(c) An oil explosion.
(d) A cannonball.
5. Where does Boudreaux take the stumps?
(a) To a ditch.
(b) To the construction site.
(c) To a large fire.
(d) To the warden's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing of value that Winfield owns?
2. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
3. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
4. Who does Boudreaux decide against killing in the gunfight?
5. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)