|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Broussard and Suzanne so keen to get away for the night?
(a) They have to meet Suzanne's parents.
(b) They haven't been together for four days.
(c) They want to see the latest French film.
(d) They want to get married in secret.
2. What does April say would happen if the Hickses knew about Winfield's lifestyle?
(a) They would assassinate him.
(b) They would put him in a mental hospital.
(c) His career would be over.
(d) They would run him out of town.
3. Who arrives at the work camp three weeks into Broussard's stay?
4. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
(b) A woman.
(d) The war.
5. Where does Broussard drive to buy beer?
(a) The seven eleven.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The local bar.
(d) The hyper market.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winfield tell the doctor is the only type of drugs he takes?
2. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
3. Why does Winfield say he wants Hunnicut out of his room?
4. Which two people does Hunnicut say have made Lathrop's career?
5. What is Boudreaux doing in the fields when he decides to escape?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)