|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was believed to have killed the Spaniard who killed Avery's great grandfather?
(a) His great grandfather's brother.
(b) His great grandfather's servant.
(c) Avery's grandfather.
(d) Avery's great grandmother.
2. Who does LeBlank demand that Rainack put on the bus?
3. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
(a) The Negro vote.
(b) The Hispanic vote.
(c) The elderly vote.
(d) The wroking class vote.
4. What does Winfield abandon April to find?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A guitar shop.
(d) A good bar.
5. Where does the brothel security guard leave WInfield?
(a) In the graveyard.
(b) At the jailhouse.
(c) At the railroad station.
(d) At the railroad tracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Broussard think will now happen to him now he has been charged?
2. Why is Avery no longer working at the farm?
3. What is Winfield's sister working as in Little Rock?
4. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
5. Where does Boudreaux take the stumps?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)