|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Live-Again?
(b) A chocolate bar.
(c) A nut bar.
(d) A tonic water.
2. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
(a) He helped him find his apartment.
(b) He introduced him to Elgin.
(c) He helped him get a record deal.
(d) He helped him get his radio show.
3. Who does Suzanne receive an allowance from?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her ex-husband.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her old headmaster.
4. Which two characters in Winfield's life detest each other?
(a) Seth and April.
(b) Lathrop and Troy.
(c) Troy and Winfield.
(d) Winfield and Hunicott.
5. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
(a) He is not a songwriter.
(b) He wants to give up music.
(c) He has writer's block.
(d) He hates politics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
2. What does Lathrop say he will keep giving people until they vote for him?
3. What is the name of Winfield's friend who he has a wild night with in this section?
4. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
5. What name does Hunnicut call Winfield in this section?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)