|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
(a) She has all of his money.
(b) She can get him sacked any second.
(c) She is his main drug source.
(d) She is the woman he is going to marry.
2. What do Suzanne and Broussard drink on the beach?
(d) Lond Island Ice Tea.
3. Where was Avery's brother killed?
4. Why does Wally insist on going with Broussard to buy more beer?
(a) Broussard needs company.
(b) Broussard needs directions.
(c) He wants Broussard to drop him at the bus station.
(d) He is on his last nerve.
5. What member of the party gets extremely drunk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Boudreaux up the next day?
2. Which two characters in Winfield's life detest each other?
3. Where does Boudreaux find a job after he breaks his hand?
4. Where does Broussard drive to buy beer?
5. Why is Avery no longer working at the farm?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)