|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Suzanne receive an allowance from?
(a) Her old headmaster.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her ex-husband.
(d) Her father.
2. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
(b) Talking too loud.
(c) Insulting a guard.
(d) Bad manners.
3. What does Broussard's parole officer tell Broussard he needs proof of?
(b) Place of birth.
4. What does Wally always want to talk to Broussard about?
(d) Interior design.
5. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Suzanne and Broussard drink on the beach?
2. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
3. What is Live-Again?
4. Where does Boudreaux have to dump the stumps?
5. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)